Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: my parents just dont get it...........
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2020, 08:25:37 pm »
I don't think Boris getting it is a political stunt. It doesn't make sense. Think it through.
You're right.
It was his bird's doing then. I bet she's making the most of these seven days.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

P @ F

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2020, 11:03:32 am »
My daughters on the NHS frontline and unfortunately its true, all visitors have been stopped (except for birthing partners), and people are literally dieing  in hospital alone with no family present whether its corona virus or not. Its incredibly sad.
They have even stopped birthing partners now at my local !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Dave Willis

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2020, 11:11:50 am »
Windowcleaners can watch though.

Ooooooog

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2020, 11:15:39 am »
Simon, you said healthcare workers coming to the house, though. That won't happen.
He might get an ambulance and then he'll end up in hospital in isolation.
Sorry to be doing this, Daz, but it needs saying.

Griff when you have terminal cancer you have a professional team looking after you from start to finish if your on your last legs they will be visiting you several times a day or admitting you to hospital. Sorry that's what I was referring to when I said healthcare workers.
Simon, my missus is a palliative care nurse and they can't visit anyone with the virus.
They have had to cancel visits to anyone with co-vid. And if he does end up in hospital, Daz's dad will be more than likely be in isolation.
It's terrible, mate.

Tough job.
RESPECT

G Griffin

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2020, 11:35:50 am »
My daughters on the NHS frontline and unfortunately its true, all visitors have been stopped (except for birthing partners), and people are literally dieing  in hospital alone with no family present whether its corona virus or not. Its incredibly sad.
They have even stopped birthing partners now at my local !
I thought the pubs were shut.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

P @ F

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2020, 11:42:05 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D.
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Mick Kent

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2020, 03:01:49 pm »
Wow Daz.
So sorry to hear that. Hope they pull through.

dazmond

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2020, 08:03:22 pm »
Wow Daz.
So sorry to hear that. Hope they pull through.

Mums fine....spoke to her this morning...shes recovered from the virus....my dads back in hospital in isolation.......doesn't look like he ll make it.....I think it's the end for him unfortunately......
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2020, 09:44:49 pm »
I don't have much time for what you say Daz, but i've seen it. And what shines through is that while everyone is worried over what way to go you smile on simplistically saying crack on and i've got 15k savings. I sort of feel sorry for you as you live on your own and i've no idea of the mental health effect on you. You go further and brag about speeding in your car as the roads are quiet, so good on ya you can do what you like. You changed your story from "I hope my Dad doesn't get it" to "i hope he dies, i hate him". I can tell you aint doing to well. Nothing you are saying is rational. The title of this post is "my parents just don't get it", for accuracy change it to "my parents got it" and acknowledge you your self are carrying on as normal potentially  spreading it, apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Jonny 87

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2020, 09:53:06 pm »
I don't have much time for what you say Daz, but i've seen it. And what shines through is that while everyone is worried over what way to go you smile on simplistically saying crack on and i've got 15k savings. I sort of feel sorry for you as you live on your own and i've no idea of the mental health effect on you. You go further and brag about speeding in your car as the roads are quiet, so good on ya you can do what you like. You changed your story from "I hope my Dad doesn't get it" to "i hope he dies, i hate him". I can tell you aint doing to well. Nothing you are saying is rational. The title of this post is "my parents just don't get it", for accuracy change it to "my parents got it" and acknowledge you your self are carrying on as normal potentially  spreading it, apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.

And the most condescending and cruel post of the year award goes to................... CleanClear.

You must be so proud.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

CleanClear

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2020, 09:53:46 pm »

And the most condescending and cruel post of the year award goes to................... CleanClear.

You must be so proud.

Factual, sue me.

Jonny 87

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2020, 09:56:19 pm »

You must be so proud.

Factual, sue me.

I could go through your post and highlight all the cruel things you just insinuated about Daz, but I’m not going to. Best to just let this post disappear into the nether. Or do the right thing and delete it all together.

When you’ve sobered up tomorrow you may regret that post.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

matty72

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2020, 10:00:18 pm »
close topic

CleanClear

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2020, 10:00:40 pm »

You must be so proud.

Factual, sue me.

I could go through your post and highlight all the cruel things you just insinuated about Daz, but I’m not going to. Best to just let this post disappear into the nether. Or do the right thing and delete it all together.

When you’ve sobered up tomorrow you may regret that post.

Jog on, i'm not interested in what you think. Think i'm gonna take any notice of you ? (all that should ring some bells).

dazmond

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2020, 10:08:23 pm »

I've had no physical contact with my parents for over 3 weeks now...I'm fine mate......you see when you've come through alcoholism and drug abuse(many years ago I might add)it makes you a much tougher character...not much phases me at all......I'm stronger mentally and physically than I ever have been in my entire life.....

Mind how you go...

.hope the hangover and depression is not too bad tomorrow mate..... ;D
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2020, 10:23:35 pm »

.hope the hangover and depression is not too bad tomorrow mate..... ;D
I don't do faux sincerity, you've gave your opinions and advice and i've gave mine. Good Luck.

p1w1

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2020, 10:41:11 pm »
Although myself I think he can a bit selfish at times and a touch hypocritical in some posts. I have to say in the 16 years ive been on this forum your post is probably ones of lowest I've ever seen someone go.

G Griffin

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2020, 11:40:10 pm »
There's tragic irony throughout this thread. It's very sad.
Mainly because of this modded virus and what it is doing to us physically and mentally. I don't think anyone, on here, means to be wrong.
Best wishes, Daz.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

James Styles

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2020, 11:48:53 pm »
I’m really sorry to hear about your parents Daz I hope they recover 👍

mjm

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2020, 12:01:41 am »
Good luck Dazmond  carry on fella 👊