This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

my parents just dont get it...........
« on: March 28, 2020, 03:17:52 pm »
absolutely fuming...... >:( >:( >:(

ive just found out my dad knew  he had coronavirus at 930pm on thursday night(phone call from the hospital) and didnt tell my brother until 4PM ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON...my brother had picked him up from hospital on thursday and then went to work all day yesterday.....my mum also has coronavirus....... ::)roll

my brother went mad at them last night on the phone(he s now self isolating for 14 days with his family)and i picked up some food for myself and my mum and dad this morning with my missus...i asked should i get dad a paper and my mum said  "its ok he s been to the shop and bought one(paid in cash too!)" :( >:(.......

so i went round and dropped the food off at the door and totally flipped....shouting and screaming at the pair of them on the driveway....my dad was shivering on the bed,he cant even speak....... ::)roll

unbelievable..........words fail me utterly now.......

what the hells wrong with them?......if i find out he s gone to the shop again tomorrow for a paper im phoning the police......
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

Re: my parents just dont get it...........
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 03:20:59 pm »
Told ya, i had a fella with it give me cash. No way is it safe for anyone to go near anyone at all now until this blows over.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Rob.Hall

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 03:21:51 pm »
Heck Daz....😳
Hope everyone is going to be ok.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 03:28:33 pm »
Heck Daz....😳

my dads got lung cancer(stage 4) so he s doomed anyway the selfish pr*ck.......i really havent got time for him anymore.......its my poor mum i feel sorry for having to try and keep him in.....he just wont stay at home.....

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 03:30:22 pm »
Give him some rubber gloves?

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 03:31:11 pm »
Give him some rubber gloves?

if i had a gun id shoot him in the head mate....

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 03:33:41 pm »
I guess if he knows he won’t be around much longer then he doesn’t give a poop about anybody. You could point out what he is doing is a criminal offence. If news got out I would imagine the neighbourhood would burn his house down.

NBwcs

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 03:34:01 pm »
Heck Daz....😳

Seconded Take care. My sister lost two friends to it this week , its no longer a stat, its on your doorstep. Take care everyone.

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 03:38:39 pm »
Say he was your customer, you pick up the virus on your gloves, you get it on the steering wheel, you put it on the gearstick, your pole has it. You stop for lunch, whip off the gloves, do a bit of CIU texting, grab a sarnie, drink from your flask and so on.

G Griffin

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 03:38:55 pm »
Heck Daz....😳

my dads got lung cancer(stage 4) so he s doomed anyway the selfish pr*ck.......i really havent got time for him anymore.......its my poor mum i feel sorry for having to try and keep him in.....he just wont stay at home.....
Don't make any rash decisions, Daz. He's your Dad.
A lot of folk can't be trusted with the staying home thing.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status Check

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 03:40:10 pm »
Daz, some old folk can't be told. I did some shopping for my 83 year Mum who has COPD. Took it around her house this morning around 10am. Knocked on the door, left the shopping on the doorstep and stepped back 2 metres. Mum answers and thanks me for the shopping. I tell her to put the shopping away, throw out the bags  then wash her hands. She then shouts my sister to come and pick up the shopping who has visited her this morning to check to see if she's ok! Unbelievable.

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 03:41:04 pm »
Say he was your customer, you pick up the virus on your gloves, you get it on the steering wheel, you put it on the gearstick, your pole has it. You stop for lunch, whip off the gloves, do a bit of CIU texting, grab a sarnie, drink from your flask and so on.
It's not as though he's been to Tesco though, is it?
That's where you get it. Most.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

deeege

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2020, 03:42:33 pm »
Jeez Daz that’s terrible mate. If it was only him he was endangering then that’s one thing but to be going to the shops and not following government guidelines is just downright selfish.

I hope your reaction convinced him to do the right thing from now on.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Dave Willis

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2020, 03:47:52 pm »

That’s why from now on I only shop in M&S or Waitrose, posh people like Prince Charles and Boris only get mild viruses.

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2020, 04:00:36 pm »
Heck Daz....😳

ive never liked him anyway griff...he was seriously violent with me when i was a kid and he kicked me out when i was 18 and i never spoke to him for 10 years...total control freak....its my mum i feel sorry for...... :(

G Griffin

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 04:02:06 pm »

That’s why from now on I only shop in M&S or Waitrose, posh people like Prince Charles and Boris only get mild viruses.
I'm not sure Boris has it.
I think it's a political stunt. It looks good that him and his team have it, but plough on, leading the country. He looked ok to me on that video link, as well.
I know he tested positive for the virus but I reckon his bird fixed that so she could have a week off from him.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 04:04:44 pm »
Heck Daz....😳

ive never liked him anyway griff...he was seriously violent with me when i was a kid and he kicked me out when i was 18 and i never spoke to him for 10 years...total control freak....its my mum i feel sorry for...... :(
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 04:05:55 pm »
Jeez Daz that’s terrible mate. If it was only him he was endangering then that’s one thing but to be going to the shops and not following government guidelines is just downright selfish.

i think he could die over the weekend danny.....my brother has just gone round and sat in the garden talking to mum through the conservatory and hes on the bed...shaking with hot sweats/chills...he cant speak as his throat is that sore and he s going in and out of consciousness

Spruce

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 04:13:19 pm »

I'm not sure Boris has it.
I think it's a political stunt. It looks good that him and his team have it, but plough on, leading the country. He looked ok to me on that video link, as well.
I know he tested positive for the virus but I reckon his bird fixed that so she could have a week off from him.

I wondered that.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

simon w

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 04:20:29 pm »

i think he could die over the weekend danny.....my brother has just gone round and sat in the garden talking to mum through the conservatory and hes on the bed...shaking with hot sweats/chills...he cant speak as his throat is that sore and he s going in and out of consciousness

My Dad had terminal cancer in 2015 (RIP) He was at home for most of his illness apart from the cancer treatment and the last 48 hrs he was alive. He had NHS healthcare workers coming to his house three times a day and on call if he needed them.

Is this the same for your dad Daz and have they been informed about his current position/state?

Best wishes by the way