Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

trevor povey

School jobs at this moment
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:30:48 pm »
Good evening Gents

Got a couple of schools to clean just externals which are due and was going to contact them in the next couple of days.. Any of you chaps got schools on your booked cleaned any during the current climate.. I'm thinking I should have no problems just tapping into Yr experience with the current situ :)

simon w

Re: School jobs at this moment
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 07:42:03 pm »
Ours have been postponed until the summer. They were due in the Easter holiday and external only but the schools won't be closing now because of the key worker kids being supervised there.

Schools and care homes are the only two type of customer that have postponed on us yet.

trevor povey

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 07:46:37 pm »
Yes got a couple of residential complex jobs for the elderly which have been suspended mysen just getting some feedback b4 I make the call

simon w

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 07:49:11 pm »
Yes got a couple of residential complex jobs for the elderly which have been suspended mysen just getting some feedback b4 I make the call

All of our housing association and block management work seems to be fine so far. That's what we've been on today and tomorrow.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 07:49:33 pm »
All schools in do have been suspended until at least the summer break
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 07:58:50 pm »
As above all school stuff on hold - well I did get one that has a corona confirmed case and they wanted 20 rooms deep cleaned  :o

The lads didn’t want to it for some bizarre reason  ???

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 08:15:35 pm »
i dont clean any schools as such but i have some government funded childrens homes i clean...in fact i finished cleaning all of them last week and they said to keep on cleaning.....they are all still open as they are key workers and care for very challenging kids so will be open for the duration of this crisis....

i also cleaned 2 childrens nurseries last week,one was closed(but still paid and cleaned) but the other one was open(for key workers kids)....ill knock next month just in case as this one could close too by next month
price higher/work harder!

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 08:27:17 pm »
Had a private school I was due to clean this week postponed now till summer.

deeege

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 08:51:17 pm »
I’ve 2 schools to clean in Easter. I’ve not had it confirmed but just assumed they’d be put off til summer.

I wouldn’t be surprised though if the small catholic school still want a clean at Easter, they seem to have a bottomless pit of money and can’t spend it quick enough.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 10:33:00 pm »
At least anyone who has lost school contracts will be able prove they lost income for the grant  ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

deeege

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 10:56:38 am »
I’ve messaged both of my Easter schools this morning who have both said to book the clean in as usual. One has just the caretaker on site and the other has said to skip the only classroom that will have a a couple of key workers kids in.

Happy with that. 😄
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."