This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: diesel water heater
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 01:59:29 pm »
Hot water is rubbish can’t stand it anymore burnt my hand this morning 🤣🤣🤣

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 04:09:06 pm »
Hot water is rubbish can’t stand it anymore burnt my hand this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Aye it wasn’t with the hot water tho!

Don Kee

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 06:14:13 pm »
Summer you don’t need hot water blah blah blah Autumn what do you need hot for, winter does anyone know where I can get a 2-3kw heater element please quickly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my vans freezing up I can’t work lol you couldn’t write a script like it.

It’s ok to admit you were full of cr@p mate.

Soon as the temperature drops and the weather turns all of a sudden hot waters not such a bad idea🤣,keeps you going in the winter and cleans better in the summer well worth the 5000 notes can’t see the point in having something that you “need” to earn a living freezing up during the winter and stopping you doing just that.

the amount of days I hear blokes tell me they’ve had freezing up issues is a joke.

How many blokes and how many days?

NWH

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 06:18:00 pm »
Yeah I’m full of crap m8 hot water is a “hot” topic on here at the moment funny that eh,hot waters crap and not worth the money till you can work and  get water out the end of you’re pole 😂 yeah yeah yeah I’m full of crap lol.
I’m just boiling the kettle so I can pour it over the old pump 🤣🤣🤣.

NWH

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 06:19:43 pm »
As MyWagga would say flick a switch job done 🤏

NWH

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 06:20:42 pm »
Would like ice 🧊 with that Sir 🤣

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 06:28:09 pm »
Geeeeeze, some poor, poor woman is possibly married to this plonker!🙄🤦‍♂️
Don't think I've ever felt more sympathetic to any human being, ever!😆
Comfortably Numb!

Don Kee

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 06:28:21 pm »
Summer you don’t need hot water blah blah blah Autumn what do you need hot for, winter does anyone know where I can get a 2-3kw heater element please quickly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my vans freezing up I can’t work lol you couldn’t write a script like it.

Go on then, I’ll give you one more chance to prove me wrong.

the amount of days I hear blokes tell me they’ve had freezing up issues is a joke.

How many days and how many blokes?

NWH

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 06:35:02 pm »
Lol can I give you proof of how many window cleaning idiots I come across that are cleaning cold then they moan when it all freezes up yeah plenty I’ve shunned them all because of it 🤣🤣,got no sympathy for em 1 of em lives in an area where the temperature gets down to -5 or 6.
I did feel a bit sorry for him though I took him out for an iced Latte 🤣🤣

Don Kee

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 06:43:36 pm »
Lol can I give you proof of how many window cleaning idiots I come across that are cleaning cold then they moan when it all freezes up yeah plenty I’ve shunned them all because of it 🤣🤣,got no sympathy for em 1 of em lives in an area where the temperature gets down to -5 or 6.
I did feel a bit sorry for him though I took him out for an iced Latte 🤣🤣

No, the chance to prove me wrong was in reference to you proving you weren’t full of cr@p.

You didn’t.

You didn’t even have the intelligence to make it up and just make up numbers...

I’m sure hot water is useful, the stuff you post isn’t. In fact I feel sorry for anyone that actually takes in any of the cr@p you post.

I’m sure you’ll post some more illegible rubbish next, so I’ll leave you to carry on 👍 

dd

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2021, 07:27:38 pm »
As regards Nob With Heater, you would be better to repeatedly bang your head against a brick wall than engage in any kind of debate with him. At least in time you are likely to make an impression in the wall.

NWH

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2021, 07:33:32 pm »
Be back in a bit just got to nip to the van for some more ice 🧊 for my drink 🤣🤣

Smudger

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2021, 08:04:34 pm »
you still here spouting rubbish ?

oh well - see ya later

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2021, 10:35:17 pm »
Even units get silly cold I’ve know hose freeze full of water when they weren’t emptied the night before inside,you cold boys must spend forever adjusting your Cal just to get any sort of flow.

H2GoKent

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2021, 09:44:03 am »
Even units get silly cold I’ve know hose freeze full of water when they weren’t emptied the night before inside,you cold boys must spend forever adjusting your Cal just to get any sort of flow.
I live on the South coast and in the last two years we've had about 4 days where it was cold enough to cause a problem.

A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

NWH

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2021, 10:14:30 am »
Yeah I agree but look at it North of Birmingham they’ve had serious problems with cold weather lately.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2021, 04:40:01 pm »
Yeah I agree but look at it North of Birmingham they’ve had serious problems with cold weather lately.
Have we?

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2021, 04:46:34 pm »
beast from the east is on its way back lads.....get them heaters in the back of your van!

i dont often agree with nigel but i do agree some window cleaners (who ve been at this game for many years!) still have rubbish equipment(or not enough of it!)......their either tight as a ducks arse or skint......then they moan when something breaks and they havent got any spares....im forever giving out connectors, bits of pole hose,tape,glue,etc to window cleaners near where i work to get them out of a tight spot..... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

deeege

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2021, 05:07:40 pm »
I live on the South coast and in the last two years we've had about 4 days where it was cold enough to cause a problem.

Same in the north west and this year is looking similar. Lovely mild winters lately, unless your a complete flannel and need hot water to make it bearable..

Edit: the next 10 days forecast is all above 0 degrees Daz, any further than that and the forecast is useless anyway, have you been getting your forecast from the daily express again? 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

AuRavelling79

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2021, 06:05:54 pm »
As regards Nob With Heater, you would be better to repeatedly bang your head against a brick wall than engage in any kind of debate with him. At least in time you are likely to make an impression in the wall.

Nob With Heater.  :D
It's a game of three halves!