This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

Re: diesel water heater
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2021, 06:44:21 am »
Isn’t it cute that in NWH’s world, everyone who can afford a £5k heater already has one, and the rest of us are saving up for one.

What a simpleton you are Nigel.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

H2GoKent

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2021, 07:19:36 am »
Isn’t it cute that in NWH’s world, everyone who can afford a £5k heater already has one, and the rest of us are saving up for one.

I think that about covers my opinion now
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

H2GoKent

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2021, 07:31:31 am »
WFP systems should come as hot they clean  far better overall and allow you to work all year in all temperatures,if I made systems they’d all come hot.  All cold water does is allow you to maintain already clean windows,perish the thought you ever come across anything green-baked on bird crap or coastal work a hot system keeps you working and cleans all of the above with ease to a greater standard,saying that if you can’t afford 50-60 notes a week to get one on finance stay out in the cold 🥶
😉 😉
As I said before that kind of talk just sounds like you’re insecure and trying to prove something. Calm down son you’re not Alan Sugar.
Am I now meant to go ‘Oh no Nigel thinks I can’t afford one’ 😂😂
I disagree I don’t need one I used hot and cold over the last 18 years don’t see the need personally.
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.

H2GoKent

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2021, 07:46:44 am »
I can’t believe why people don’t just buy 1 it’s a business purchase and it would work out pennies a week if someone got one on finance.
Not sure I agree with you on that.
If I spent £3k+ on a diesel heater for those 5 days every couple of years I might need it, doesn't seem a good return on my money.
I would rather put the money in my pocket or my pension.
I also feel if you add complexity to a simple system it just means more things to go wrong.
I fitted my own system and because I know what I'm doing it works and I never have to touch it, so that's £5k I've got that I wouldn't have
I do think a good van gets you better work, as wealthy customers like that you park your nicer van out the front and therefore they are happier to pay the highier price. Silly I know but that's some people. But whats inside the nice van? customers do not care.

I've looked at various heaters (hence the posted question) and have decided I'm going to fit an immersion again like I did before, works very well, took a couple of hours, is perfectly adequate for what I need.

I think mocking other people who don't splash out on things they don't need just makes the person mocking look insecure.
I often wonder if people who do spend a lot when they don't need to or trying to give themselves status to compensate for the fact they do a menial job.
Personally I'm only doing my job to make money and so my profit margin is very important to me

Back when I was employed I used to have a company car, expense account, staying in hotels for work, all the toys etc, looked like I was doing well, truth was I always living month to month and working 60-70 hours a week to maintain that look, I made good money but had no time I grew up got free of all that

I’ve got a big investment  coming up next week they said if I invest 5 grand I’ll recoup my investment in 40 years or so with the rates they are offering at the moment providing I don’t touch it 🤣🤣🤣.
If you think that's how investments work, I think you need to educate yourself about the subject. What you're describing there is a Bank Account.  ::)roll

NWH

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2021, 09:17:58 am »
I have to admit you can’t beat a freezing cold pole this time of year BRRRRHHHHHHH 🧊 that sound of a constantly dead ending pump is music to my ears 👌

Smudger

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2021, 12:58:34 pm »
your funny Nigel,

I think you need to go back to basic's as using hot or cold this time of year  the pumps  are never constantly dead ending - perhaps you just never figured out  how to clean properly

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2021, 01:24:06 pm »
Smudger i know what you mean m8 I’m just waiting for the Zoo to open again before I have a recruitment run 🤣🤣🤣

Frankybadboy

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2021, 08:43:28 pm »

you know nigel lives at home with mummy and daddy,he pays them £50 a week rent and they give hime back £10 aday for food so he works a saturday,mum and daddy are glad to see the back of him for the extra day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2021, 08:55:11 pm »
right i've  brought a grippa two man hot system,for my self  ;D ;D ;D ;D

few things,is it faster ?? a slight edge over cold,miles faster NO,
i do 3 block of flats, ive been doing for 15 years,i know how long it takes even with a extra cup of tea,i saved 15mins over 4 hours using hot

does it clean better,the frames get a bit whiter than with cold,bird muck come off easier.
same house i been doing fsg clean every other year,takes 3 hours,with hot 2hrs 30

so for this year to date,ive gained three hour over a mate who works with cold in the same area,i started at 8am @-4 ,He  started cleaning at 11 o'clock @+1

am i like to get my money back on the system,NO its a luxury i can afford,unless i get proved wrong

NWH

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2021, 09:23:18 pm »
Give it time when you clean as well a I can with hot water you’ll be knocking more time off 😉 I take you ain’t had it long.

NWH

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2021, 09:24:01 pm »

you know nigel lives at home with mummy and daddy,he pays them £50 a week rent and they give hime back £10 aday for food so he works a saturday,mum and daddy are glad to see the back of him for the extra day  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

🤣 you’d like my house.

Slacky

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2021, 08:47:29 am »
If you want to work quicker, the single most cost effective way is to turn your pump up.

End of story.

NWH

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2021, 08:55:32 am »
Yeh I do that as well 👍