This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G & M

hot water systems
« on: September 23, 2020, 07:54:22 am »
Any links to the new  hot water system that someone was launching a while back.

Lee GLS

Re: hot water systems
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 08:24:35 am »

It was p@f I don’t think it’s out yet, I messaged him a few weeks ago but got no reply.

TomCrowther

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 01:53:09 pm »
Probably caught up in a minor explosion?

G & M

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 10:38:51 pm »
Thanks Lee and Tom

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 09:19:09 pm »

It was p@f I don’t think it’s out yet, I messaged him a few weeks ago but got no reply.

That’s typical for pure freedom i phone them 3 times asking for  a price for two hot systems that was 6 years ago Ime still waiting for  a return call , glad I went with Grippatank,

Slacky

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 10:44:04 pm »

That’s typical for pure freedom i phone them 3 times asking for  a price for two hot systems that was 6 years ago Ime still waiting for  a return call , glad I went with Grippatank,

I take it Specsavers didn't get back to you either?

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 11:38:06 pm »

Pure freedom have been selling hot water systems  for many years , they have no concept of customer service and no quality control whatsoever , the fact that the op is referring to a new thing they are about to release is irrelevant I was pointing out that after contacting them 3 times and being promised a call back it never happened so I wouldn’t hold my breath for them contacting him either , it’s a very common problem with them , I hope as sponsors of this forum they see this and offer some sort of explanation, but I very much doubt it .

KS Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 12:07:01 am »

Pure freedom have been selling hot water systems  for many years , they have no concept of customer service and no quality control whatsoever , the fact that the op is referring to a new thing they are about to release is irrelevant I was pointing out that after contacting them 3 times and being promised a call back it never happened so I wouldn’t hold my breath for them contacting him either , it’s a very common problem with them , I hope as sponsors of this forum they see this and offer some sort of explanation, but I very much doubt it .
p@f is a member on here and has developed a DIY hot diesel system......not to be confused with purefreedom😁

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 07:03:53 pm »
🤣

I’ve used Grippatank myself but actually heard and seen good things about pure freedom.

P@f is a different guy. He’s an innovating genius, but he’s quiet. Hopefully he’s just building the empire up and will release these heaters en-mass. They looked great.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

the king

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 08:15:15 pm »

p@f is a member on here and has developed a DIY hot diesel system......not to be confused with purefreedom😁
ive found purefreedom  a very poor place to order from never return calls cock up orders ill never order from them again ::)roll

Splash & dash

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 09:51:10 pm »

Lol apologies 😂😂😂😂

Phil J

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 08:36:04 am »
I contacted P@F four years ago to come and clean my windows, Pure Freedom still haven't shown up. I'll have to find somebody else at this rate.

NWH

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 11:42:27 am »
All Grippa will do is give you a date to fit it they know about these hot systems and if you had any problems but you shouldn’t,they’ll deal with it over the phone easy enough.
So you pay a little more I lost count of the amount of cold winter nights I was out on my drive In the dark  trying to sort problems out,plug in to charge go to work in the morning and turn on to hot water you get what you pay for.

s.w.c

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 02:45:14 pm »
grippatank should be called pantstank every order I've done with them there's been issues every time, there the nearest suppliers to me but I'll think twice before ordering again, they started doing there own carbon filters but they're not filled correctly and not lasting at all.

NWH

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 02:49:26 pm »
As far as hot water systems go I would only use them I know they aren’t fitting something they know nothing about.

Jonny 87

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2020, 07:55:08 pm »
To be fair I can’t fault grippatank.

I got a diesel hot water system nearly 2 years ago  and it’s been spot on. Couple of little niggles, but Oliver was always in hand to help.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

NWH

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 08:06:03 pm »
Has always got back to me and helped me out of a problem which in the end wasn’t anything to do with what they fitted.

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 06:28:45 pm »

I got a diesel hot water system nearly 2 years ago  and it’s been spot on. Couple of little niggles, but Oliver was always in hand to help.

Same.....mines nearly 3 years old now used day in/day out..works like a dream........its never been serviced either.....
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2020, 07:19:49 pm »
Had my  new 1 nearly 2 years if you look inside the cabinet it still looks a week old,great investment it never fails to impress me hot water I would never be without it.
I cleaned a house with cold this morning the windows are very brittle So for the first job I didn’t turn it on,very depressing cleaning with cold instead of hot there’s no comparison cleaning frames and sills is 100% easier.

Jonny 87

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2020, 07:21:44 pm »

Same.....mines nearly 3 years old now used day in/day out..works like a dream........its never been serviced either.....

Same here.  :o I was gonna get it serviced every year at first, but it’s running sweet as a nut at the minute. Covid put a bit of a spanner in the works for getting down to Grippa to get it serviced too.

A lot seem to say when they are running well then it’s a sign they don’t need serviced. I’m unsure though to be fair, but so far so good.