Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Fiat Doblo - any good?
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2020, 09:31:22 am »
I can drive 10 miles to a different job and the sun could be out,the job I’ve just left the weather could have been awful.

Shrek

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2020, 10:39:26 am »
I like working in different areas I can’t think of anything worse than parking up for hours reeling out and working non stop,I prefer to do bigger jobs spaced out.

Same here but I prefer smaller jobs round the corner from each other. I do a cul de sac of 9 large detached where I’m moving from one drive to the next driveway and find it draining tbh . I like to be in and out before they have time to put the kettle on 😂

NWH

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2020, 12:34:17 pm »
Makes no difference to people who employ lots of people they love compact work they ain’t cleaning it therefore little time between jobs or money lost,over time everything knits 🧶 together as you pick up stuff nearby.

Jonny 87

Re: Fiat Doblo - any good? New
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2020, 01:26:49 pm »
Still got the Hiace but got far too much work!
Family member thinking of starting up. Hoping he can ease my workload as I haven’t taken time out for four years. The business currently runs me rather than the other way around........... and the Hiace still only has 58k on the clock.

Good to hear dave.

If I could turn back the clock id have kept my hiace.

It was worth more to me than the £5,000 I got for it. Mine had less than 60,000 miles too I think.

I reckon it’s the last of the bomb proof vans.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2020, 04:37:35 pm »
I like working in different areas I can’t think of anything worse than parking up for hours reeling out and working non stop,I prefer to do bigger jobs spaced out.

i do a mixture of both....but even the driving about,spaced out jobs are only 5-10 mins drive away!most of my work is within a 2 mile, leafy affluent area...
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2020, 09:30:22 pm »
Sometimes it’s nice to go to another Town-Village and do a bit of work I like the variation it breaks it up a bit I don’t get bored tbh I like the freedom.