This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bridger windows

Ionics, Brodex, Pure Freendom, Diy?
« on: October 07, 2009, 11:52:29 am »
Can i have some opinions on the best choice to make from people who have the kit or know people etc. I was very close to going with pure freedom, but am still waiting for a quote. I am also worried about water rejection as my area might be going onto meter at some point. Thanks for your help all!

Ps I will be using heated water versions

tomy jackson

Re: Ionics, Brodex, Pure Freendom, Diy?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:22:50 pm »
tark to pure freedom and and ask abute the 40,40 ro  ,i went diy not to bad if yous handy

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:39:59 pm »
If safety is your main concern then Ionics' are the only ones who have carried out a proper crash test program. In my opinion this means that Ionics' are currently the best systems.

If you are not concerned about this then I would recommend Pure Freedom for value for money.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 12:47:31 pm »
If safety is your main concern then Ionics' are the only ones who have carried out a proper crash test program. In my opinion this means that Ionics' are currently the best systems.

If you are not concerned about this then I would recommend Pure Freedom for value for money.

Gardiners are bringing out their own system quite soon, and they are crash tested as well.

matt

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:11:23 pm »

Gardiners are bringing out their own system quite soon, and they are crash tested as well.

how will ironics cope with that  ? ? ? ? ? will we see the return of the comedy duo ? ? ?  ??
will the fun and games start up again  ? ? ? ?

we wait with baited breath  :P

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:02:06 pm »

how will ironics cope with that  ? ? ? ? ? will we see the return of the comedy duo ? ? ?  ??
will the fun and games start up again  ? ? ? ?

we wait with baited breath  :P

Ionics' I'm sure are far too grown up for such antics these days. I on the other hand.....well who knows :)

Archer

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 04:09:33 pm »

bridger windows,

just for the record: I am selling an 18month old Ionics PRO 5 400 Ltr system (baffled & caged), fitting kit, hose & reel, salt

Also had an extra port fitted by Ionics to run 2 poles.

Also Ionics fitted a cap ontop of the tank to pour pure water in from 25ltr tubs for the bigger jobs to increase water volume immesdiatly.

Only selling as i've bought a bigger system

£2,100.00 in very good condition.

07788 503775

dd

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 04:21:12 pm »
IMO if it is viable for you, go for a static pure water production system in e.g. your garage. The Ro-man 300gpd ro unit is well suited to this.

Then have your van kitted out by whoever. Water fed pole system in Grantham do a hot water system for a reasonable price. I think around 4k incl. tank, pump etc or around 6k if you have the RO etc in the van.

bridger windows

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 04:25:15 pm »
thanks for the offer but i need 700l, the most i can squeeze into a long wheel based vivaro-type van, plus i need a static system and delivery system on van as i cant fill straight to van. Again thanks!

bridger windows

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 04:29:46 pm »
Im concerned that the other companies are vague when it comes to water rejection, ionics pro 6 rejects only 20% whereas most others including pro 5 and below reject 40-60%. No good if we all go onto meters!

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 04:34:11 pm »
IMO if it is viable for you, go for a static pure water production system in e.g. your garage. The Ro-man 300gpd ro unit is well suited to this.

Then have your van kitted out by whoever. Water fed pole system in Grantham do a hot water system for a reasonable price. I think around 4k incl. tank, pump etc or around 6k if you have the RO etc in the van.

WOW thats a rough price that 4k without RO and 6K with it, i got a whole complete system fitted in mine for around 2500 fitted and all and filled to capacity before i left the point of sale. 
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

dd

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 04:51:08 pm »

WOW thats a rough price that 4k without RO and 6K with it, i got a whole complete system fitted in mine for around 2500 fitted and all and filled to capacity before i left the point of sale. 
That is for a Hot water system. Also depends which option you go for as they offer entry level, intermediate and top spec. So yes it is a rough price incl VAT.

I paid 2k 31/2 years ago for system without ro as I use a static system. Trying to illustrate they are cheaper than Ionics and Brodex.

stephen s

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 05:59:17 pm »
Its really all down to choice and budget at the end of the day,  if your on a tight budget the d i y route is an option,  or pure freedom  but if you can afford it then I would highly recommend an Ionics system.

I bought a pro 5  650 LTR thermapure in August 06 and I love it as it performs brilliantly time after time,  and yes Ionics is more expensive but as in life what you get is what you pay for.

Ionics systems are fitted professionally and as pointed out they are crash tested so safety is taken very seriously,   filling becomes a formality after just a couple of fills and when I come a cross a really dirty job I just switch the hot on and it breezes through it.

Since August 06 I have changed the following

Carbon Filter ONCE
Water Softner ONCE
Resin Once and that was back in January this year and my water still goes out at 000
oh and a couple of months ago I changed the battery

but as I say its all down to personal choice and budget but I know when I buy a 2nd system it will be Ionics again although as smart as the new tanks look with the black casing I would prefer to see the tank to see exactly how much water is in it.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 06:05:58 pm »
Im concerned that the other companies are vague when it comes to water rejection, ionics pro 6 rejects only 20% whereas most others including pro 5 and below reject 40-60%. No good if we all go onto meters!

Its an expense that we will just have to accept. after all we are in business.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Mr T

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 06:14:45 pm »
sureclean systems, omagh - speak to Arthur 02882240730

GWCS

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 06:34:57 pm »
Isn't Brodex crash tested now??

Anyway

yes add Gardiners to the list new system due out mid November - but dates may change.

There is also Varitech in Devon who do van mounts.

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:38 pm »
Ionics' I'm sure are far too grown up for such antics these days. I on the other hand.....well who knows :)

CAN WE HAVE A DATE FOR WHEN YOU SYSTEM IS DUE OUT
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 08:01:27 pm »

ALEX, CAN WE HAVE A DATE FOR WHEN YOU SYSTEM IS DUE OUT
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 08:13:12 pm »
Isn't Brodex crash tested now??

Anyway

yes add Gardiners to the list new system due out mid November - but dates may change.

There is also Varitech in Devon who do van mounts.

My original words were "Ionics' are the only ones who have carried out a proper crash test program" - this is quite different to having one 'sideways mounted' mid-range tank of indeterminate water level being shown in a crash video.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 08:14:44 pm »

CAN WE HAVE A DATE FOR WHEN YOU SYSTEM IS DUE OUT

Most people on the Forum know what I'm like when it comes to accurately predicting a launch date for a new product  :)

It will not be before mid-November.