van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Dumped before the first clean!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2023, 08:10:57 am »
The fact she didn’t apologise for failing to leave the gate open says it all. To just text the gate is open despite there being a missed call on her phone from an hour earlier shows a total lack of respect IMO…dumped!

G Griffin

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2023, 08:14:07 am »
I wonder if 'gate's open' is a euphemism 🤔.
Nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2023, 12:28:56 pm »
The fact she didn’t apologise for failing to leave the gate open says it all. To just text the gate is open despite there being a missed call on her phone from an hour earlier shows a total lack of respect IMO…dumped!

Exactly.....this is why I'm miffed!😄
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2023, 02:02:45 pm »
Firing squad is too good for these types.

Pure evil.

Please take this to the Death Penalty thread.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

DJW

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2023, 05:41:45 pm »
It’s electrifying!

Bungle

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2023, 08:13:59 pm »
 There needs to be a code of conduct here  :D

I'm with Dazmond. Would she have messed a proper tradesman about like that? You know the ones, the ones that charge half a day for a couple of hours. They would probably invoiced for their time lost too. Total lack of respect.

Zip tie her gates Dazmond.
We look at them, they look through them.

robbo333

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2023, 03:41:40 pm »
I either get the gate code before the first clean or, unfortunately, I can't do the job.
I know this is based on trust, on the part of the customer, but I have my name and mobile number on the van and my payment slip I leave them has my address on! What more do they want.
I think these type of people aren't rude, they are just so busy they forget about us.
So no code...no clean!
I did a quote at a huge house where the lady told me that if I phone her when I pull up, she can open the electric gates remotely using her phone, and then phone her again when I leave.
'Supposing you're in a meeting' I said.
She said 'that hardly ever happens'.
I think I left skid marks!

"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

KS Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2023, 03:54:03 pm »
I either get the gate code before the first clean or, unfortunately, I can't do the job.
I know this is based on trust, on the part of the customer, but I have my name and mobile number on the van and my payment slip I leave them has my address on! What more do they want.
I think these type of people aren't rude, they are just so busy they forget about us.
So no code...no clean!
I did a quote at a huge house where the lady told me that if I phone her when I pull up, she can open the electric gates remotely using her phone, and then phone her again when I leave.
'Supposing you're in a meeting' I said.
She said 'that hardly ever happens'.
I think I left skid marks!
Too much information 😲

NWH

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2023, 07:44:58 pm »
You can’t expect them to give you the gate code etc from the off if it was me there’s no way I would either,you have to form some sort of trust and there’s still a lot of window cleaners around that would in no way pass a CRB check trust me on that one.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2023, 07:47:11 pm »
I think it should be the same all over the country you should be licensed.

Bungle

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2023, 09:26:13 pm »
A customer of mine told me about her friend's window cleaner who is very well to do. One day the woman had to go out while the window cleaner was there. Any way, she forgot her purse and had to pop back and  found the window cleaner lay on a sun bed next to the swimming pool. She sacked him  ;D
We look at them, they look through them.

Splash & dash

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2023, 10:01:28 pm »
You can’t expect them to give you the gate code etc from the off if it was me there’s no way I would either,you have to form some sort of trust and there’s still a lot of window cleaners around that would in no way pass a CRB check trust me on that one.

We don’t take on any job with access issues without a key or code  it’s very rare they won’t give it , but all staff are ex emergency services and have  CRB checks in place but we don’t advertise that fact , we do several places that have vulnerable adults , autistic kids and abused children  etc and have that work because  we have the paperwork.  We also do a lot of big manor type of houses owned by famous people some want CRB checks others just hand over the keys and codes without any questions, think it all depends on the individual.

NWH

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2023, 10:42:27 am »
With this job you could walk straight out the prison gates and start working with no questions asked especially on a domestic basis,over the last 2-3 years I’ve read about sexual assaults from window cleaners some that couldn’t be more serious.
You could have committed any kind of terrible offence and work for years with no questions,imo I agree with not giving out gate codes from the off I can now let myself in 99% of the jobs I go to but that trust hasn’t come overnight.

G Griffin

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2023, 12:56:48 pm »
With this job you could walk straight out the prison gates and start working with no questions asked especially on a domestic basis,over the last 2-3 years I’ve read about sexual assaults from window cleaners some that couldn’t be more serious.
You could have committed any kind of terrible offence and work for years with no questions,imo I agree with not giving out gate codes from the off I can now let myself in 99% of the jobs I go to but that trust hasn’t come overnight.
If you had the code, maybe.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Slacky

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2023, 02:30:32 pm »
Lol that’s good, for you  ;D

DJW

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2023, 04:26:18 pm »
NWH

“Trust Me” 😂

NWH

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2023, 08:21:00 pm »
There’s the gate code don’t forget to clean the insides as well my other window cleaner wouldn’t do them inside,she comes  back and finds the window cleaner on all 3s in the bedroom with his nose buried in the knicker  draw 🤣🤣🤣 did you get the gate code ok yeah lol.

NWH

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2023, 08:23:38 pm »
You can’t expect to be given gate codes etc when it looks like Banksy has been drawing all up your arms and neck with permanent marker pen lol ,might take a few cleans what U reckon.