van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Automatic Gearbox's WC Vans
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 04:12:22 pm »
Automatic cars and vans have come on leaps and bounds even over the last few years,once you get into a decent auto I wouldn’t think you’d want to get out of one modern autos today change gear super smoothly you hardly know it’s changed gear.

Mike Burd

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 04:40:55 pm »
Automatic cars and vans have come on leaps and bounds even over the last few years,once you get into a decent auto I wouldn’t think you’d want to get out of one modern autos today change gear super smoothly you hardly know it’s changed gear.
I think that’s right. Once you’ve had your first auto, you wouldn’tget another manual.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 06:03:53 pm »
Dazmond......I've just bought a brand new VW......it has a manual gearbox........bought it in October so 70 plate.

it cant be a golf GTD mate....they dont do a manual option anymore in this model.....im glad too as i would of probably got a manual
if their was one available... :)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2021, 06:09:39 pm »
I had an automatic car once, yuck, give me a manual any day.  A manual keeps you more aware of your driving  :)

i guarantee id change your mind if you drove my automatic car......its phenomenal.....its so much fun to drive!i absolutely love it!

J Ryan

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 07:22:46 pm »
Slightly biased as I’ve been driving autos for 20 years, I can’t see the attraction of wiggling a stick around and constantly banging your left leg up and down, all you manual luddites will come over to the dark side soon whether you like or not, can’t get a manual electric van 😝

NWH

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2021, 07:54:51 pm »
Yeah that’s right it’ll all be auto soon enough manual cars are getting cheaper the auto boxes are getting so much better no one wants one anymore.

windowswashed

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2021, 08:58:05 pm »
I had an automatic car once, yuck, give me a manual any day.  A manual keeps you more aware of your driving  :)

i guarantee id change your mind if you drove my automatic car......its phenomenal.....its so much fun to drive!i absolutely love it!

No thanks, stick with my manual bmw, happy with how it drives, like a rat up a drainpipe, they don't have indicators, no need for them  :)

JandS

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2021, 08:22:11 pm »
Dazmond...........VOLKSWAGEN GOLF HAT 1.5TSI LIFE 5DR.......
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

NWH

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2021, 08:50:21 pm »
Should have got a Tesla Daz if you want performance m8  not that you probably do lol,goodness me those things are silly quick.

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2021, 10:20:54 pm »

It's not a GTD then....😄....I only like the GTI/R/GTD versions of the golf....any other model just seems a bit mundane and boring to me......

KS Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2021, 11:09:28 pm »

It's not a GTD then....😄....I only like the GTI/R/GTD versions of the golf....any other model just seems a bit mundane and boring to me......
Subtle as a brick😂

NWH

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 12:13:45 pm »
I went out in one of them Daz very comfortable sent me to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣

STEVE-UK

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2021, 09:45:24 am »
I went auto last year as the juddering from these new dual mass flywheels was starting to bug me

I went for a Vito sport 119 auto, remapped to 250bhp, what a great van to drive! definitely the best I've owned, its so car car like to drive, fully loaded with flappy paddle, auto parking , reversing up hill is so smooth!

NWH

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2021, 10:52:59 am »
I know what you mean Steve so comfortable in reverse I just drive it like that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who cares how comfortable it is in reverse then lol.

Stoots

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 11:30:25 am »
 If you want fast just get a motorbike.

My street triple 675 will do 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, its great fun smoking 100k sports cars off the lights on a 5k bike 😂. And as far as bikes go mines only a middleweight...

Ive had auto cars and for most people they make total sense unless you are a bit of a boy racer at heart then you will want a manual...

As for electric cars, no chance if it doesnt produce noise and smoke it's not a real machine.

NWH

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 11:43:50 am »
Forget that Stoots m8 a Tesla will smoke any bike go on YouTube and have a look. 

Splash & dash

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 12:00:36 pm »

My street triple 675 will do 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, its great fun smoking 100k sports cars off the lights on a 5k bike 😂. And as far as bikes go mines only a middleweight...

Ive had auto cars and for most people they make total sense unless you are a bit of a boy racer at heart then you will want a manual...

As for electric cars, no chance if it doesnt produce noise and smoke it's not a real machine.

No all the latest sports cars are auto I have an Audi SQ5 8 speed auto 400 bhp and it’s much quicker than a manual and will give most bike a good run for  money  I have had big bikes in the past , Suzuki  GSXR 750 , hayabusa , most BMW sports cars are auto I have had , M3,M4,M5 all autos

NWH

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2021, 01:35:13 pm »
Test drove an M2 and M4 the M2 was much better S55 engine the Auto boxes on them are second to none.

Ste b

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2021, 01:43:57 pm »

No all the latest sports cars are auto I have an Audi SQ5 8 speed auto 400 bhp and it’s much quicker than a manual and will give most bike a good run for  money  I have had big bikes in the past , Suzuki  GSXR 750 , hayabusa , most BMW sports cars are auto I have had , M3,M4,M5 all autos

Lee is that you......   

only kidding 😀
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

Stoots

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2021, 02:34:47 pm »
Forget that Stoots m8 a Tesla will smoke any bike go on YouTube and have a look.

Perhaps, but not by much and im talking about bang for buck.

It would take a lot of money in a car to beat a bike thats worth a grand.