This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Re: Automatic Gearbox's WC Vans
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2021, 11:46:41 am »
Just placed the order and paid the deposit for the  Transit Custom limited LWB 170ps FWD EcoBlue in automatic gearbox  so if anyone's looking for advice on driving an auto for work  in a years time I'm your Man.

Thanks for all your advice and input on this thread  8)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2021, 03:24:05 pm »
Just placed the order and paid the deposit for the  Transit Custom limited LWB 170ps FWD EcoBlue in automatic gearbox  so if anyone's looking for advice on driving an auto for work  in a years time I'm your Man.

Thanks for all your advice and input on this thread  8)
Trust me, you won’t regret going for the Auto.

Stoots

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2021, 04:36:42 pm »
Been out looking at new vans today, prices seem crazy well over 20 grand for a decent sized new van.

I would love one but logic just keeps saying to me dont do it. Probably better off buying an older van and running it till it blows up.

dd

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2021, 04:52:52 pm »
Been out looking at new vans today, prices seem crazy well over 20 grand for a decent sized new van.

I would love one but logic just keeps saying to me dont do it. Probably better off buying an older van and running it till it blows up.
Depends what you want. Doblo maxi a lot less than 20k new (deals on autotrader).

Stoots

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2021, 05:52:59 pm »

Depends what you want. Doblo maxi a lot less than 20k new (deals on autotrader).

Not looked at them tbf. Seen the combo and berlingo/partner all with 1000kg payload. Around 13k plus VAT

Just worried that a year down the line i might wish i had got something bigger . Would need to be for a 2 man setup.

I guess i might get away with something like the LWB doblo and they seem the cheapest and a bit longer in the back, cheers for that i might go take a look.

zesty

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2021, 06:22:14 pm »
Think twice Adam, having  small van definitely limits you in terms of growth.

I had a transit connect, then branched into softwashing and pressure washing, it was then way too small.

Now got a custom, and it’s just the right size, though even with that, I wish I’d had the LWB. Should have bought the custom before the connect.

You just never know when you might want to grow/2 man system.

Always go for the bigger option, the extra room is always handy!

Stoots

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2021, 07:20:47 pm »

I had a transit connect, then branched into softwashing and pressure washing, it was then way too small.

Now got a custom, and it’s just the right size, though even with that, I wish I’d had the LWB. Should have bought the custom before the connect.

I know, thats my worry. I change my mind a lot so although i dont think i would ever go back to pressure washing etc i could change my mind overnight.  ;D

zesty

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2021, 08:19:14 pm »

I know, thats my worry. I change my mind a lot so although i dont think i would ever go back to pressure washing etc i could change my mind overnight.  ;D

Exactly!