This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

TYCOON

Police Officers Cannot Stop You Working
« on: March 27, 2020, 03:52:01 pm »
The government make the laws NOT the police.

The government have stated we can work so it is your choice.

All my customers were over the moon to see me and all have paid by BACS.

Get out in this good weather and do your job.

NWH

Re: Police Officers Cannot Stop You Working
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 03:53:43 pm »
Am I missing something who enforces the laws.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 03:54:37 pm »
I’ll tell the police 👮‍♀️ officer unless you can get Boris down here I’m cracking on pal 🤣

TYCOON

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 04:03:18 pm »
The police enforce the law they do not make them.

The law states WE CAN WORK no ifs or buts.

jk999

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 04:07:17 pm »
Tycoon whats point in posting this because it wont be long before some idiot comes on not mentioning no names saying we are desperate shameful and greedy for making a living 🙂👍

TYCOON

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 04:24:23 pm »
Just a quick food for thought i was so surprised last week i picked up 6 new customers (no contact)

Cleaning a big house and next door family sat in garden said can you do ours yes £20 paid by BACS now a regular customer.

A good opportunity to expand your business because some window cleaners have downed tools.

TomCrowther

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 04:30:33 pm »
I took four days off this week as wasn't too sure what was right for me. Back at work again and I printed off the Covid19 information from the Gov.uk website and carry it in the van. This is just in case a police officer got shirty with me. Very unlikely but thought it was a good idea.

jk999

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 04:33:51 pm »
First time in 36 years i haven't had to go collecting this week everyone in all left money on door step or bin or paid through bank no contact what so ever

jk999

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 04:34:40 pm »
Good idea that 🙂👍

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 04:35:36 pm »
The government make the laws NOT the police.

The government have stated we can work so it is your choice.

All my customers were over the moon to see me and all have paid by BACS.

Get out in this good weather and do your job.

Really? Over the moon?

jk999

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 04:43:35 pm »
Mr back gammon why dont you go back into isolation and keep your thoughts to yourself moron

Don Kee

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2020, 04:48:07 pm »
Mr back gammon why dont you go back into isolation and keep your thoughts to yourself moron

Out of interest, why is it you think your opinion is more important or relevant than Mr Gammons?
And before you say “all he does is have a go at people”, just remember you’ve just called him a “moron”.

I had today off, so I’ve decided to “bust everyones chops”.  ;D

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2020, 04:49:44 pm »

Out if interest, why is it you think your opinion is more important or relevant than Mr Gammons?
And before you say “all he does is have a go at people”, just remember you’ve just called him a “moron”.

I had today off, so I’ve decided to “bust everyones chops”.  ;D

I was wondering why he’s on here dribbling poop when he’s supposed to be at work.  ::)roll

jk999

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2020, 04:51:30 pm »
I have called him a moron because he called everyone that works a moron ,if you read one of his post in one of the threads you will understand why he infuriates me ok

jk999

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 04:52:37 pm »
I think your the one dribbling poop mate its friday finished at four

KS Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 04:54:14 pm »
Just a quick food for thought i was so surprised last week i picked up 6 new customers (no contact)

Cleaning a big house and next door family sat in garden said can you do ours yes £20 paid by BACS now a regular customer.

A good opportunity to expand your business because some window cleaners have downed tools.
I wouldn’t take on anyone who’s window cleaner had stopped due to the virus. I respect the decision of any window cleaner who decides not to work, I don’t see it as an opportunity to kick them in the gonads.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2020, 04:57:05 pm »
C’mon that’s a bit over the top JK. Proud gammon is entitled to his opinion even tho you obviously don’t agree with it.

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2020, 04:59:42 pm »

I wouldn’t take on anyone who’s window cleaner had stopped due to the virus. I respect the decision of any window cleaner who decides not to work, I don’t see it as an opportunity to kick them in the gonads.

A fair and even handed post.

jk999

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2020, 05:07:19 pm »
I dont mind anyone having a comment but when they start calling everyone that works a morron ,desperate, and greedy thats not right ,they could just say i have decided to stay at home good look to all you guys still working but no choses to insult us working im not the bad person here just trying to keep my business running until maybe everyone is on lockdown ks ,its the way he speaks

Don Kee

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 05:11:19 pm »
I dont mind anyone having a comment but when they start calling everyone that works a morron ,desperate, and greedy thats not right ,they could just say i have decided to stay at home good look to all you guys still working but no choses to insult us working im not the bad person here just trying to keep my business running until maybe everyone is on lockdown ks ,its the way he speaks

Take a deep breathe mate and just remember that anything you read on here wont (or rather ‘shouldn’t’) actually effect you.

Just like you would tell your kids...”just ignore him”.

Mr Gammon likes a good wind up, bite and he’ll sink his teeth in  ;D