Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Do all the thickest people live in Manchester?
« on: April 09, 2020, 10:30:27 pm »
660 parties had to be broken up including street parties complete with bouncy castles, dj’s etc.

Can’t imagine the police are worried about windowcleaners with that many half wits in the area!

G Griffin

Re: Do all the thickest people live in Manchester?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 10:49:24 pm »
Shameless some people.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 11:20:12 pm »
660 parties had to be broken up including street parties complete with bouncy castles, dj’s etc.

Can’t imagine the police are worried about windowcleaners with that many half wits in the area!
Heard there was a guy playing his drums at one of the parties.

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 11:34:08 pm »
They are doing their bit for the bouncy castle and DJ industries though.
I reckon they'd have shut down a lot more but the police are being hindered by bolshie window cleaners telling them about their right to work.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

deeege

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 08:17:35 am »
There’s plenty of thickos/pond life all over the UK, it’s not just limited to Manchester.

GMP are the only police force that have released figures for the amount of parties broken up etc which has brought them nationwide attention this morning, not the smartest move really.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 08:27:26 am »

to be fair where i live theres usually a lot of kids out playing on the field over the road at this time of year,bouncy castles,lots of booze and drugs,parties etc........its been deathly quiet for weeks now...people are certainly heeding the advice here......
price higher/work harder!