This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Re: New pickup setup
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2020, 08:28:09 pm »
I've a question, how do you secure the other pole whilst your tailgate is open to would be thieves whilst you are out of sight of your pickup?

I close the top opener and lock the truck then there is no way to remove the pole

Wow amazing.
I can see more space for the second reel on the right!
The 3.2 seems to be going for about £15500 average miles + vat a 2017 the one I test drove.
Your one is prob about 12k+ vat
Here's the thing a good doblo with 1k payload small for tight spaces £4600+ vat. The vat doesbt bother me as I'll have It off set againts vat bill but
It's about £10,000 more ... so I start back tracking can pay for either.. but I struggle to justify it and keep on going back to Van's!!! I start convincing myself its over kill yet love the ranger.

There've been a couple of 2013 plate double cabs with sensible miles for around the £7.5k mark. The current situation has had a massive impact on vehicle prices.

Is that when the shape became new? What are the brackets?

EandM

Re: New pickup setup
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2020, 12:22:13 pm »
The new shape (Ford made Ranger) appeared in 2011 and it's known as the T6 in 2.2 or 3.2

The older Ranger (Mazda made) ran from 1999-2011 as a 2.5 initially and then a 3.0 later.

For the build, the Mazda is better.