This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Re: diesel tank leaking/diesel heater leaking?
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2019, 06:16:30 pm »
I'm actually starting to believe that window cleaning is one of Daz's hobbies, he doesn't do it for money at all.
He loves it, all the toys he has are just like buying a new guitar, fishing rod or season ticket for your footy team, like the rest of all us phlebs do.
I actually do waste some money on my hobbies now and again, but Daz's window cleaning addiction is starting to worry me.
If he had a wife she'd hide his bank card on him, or divorce him😊😊😊

so you dont want to know about me spending over £1200 on  3 drums then,special order bespoke made.....16-20 week lead time......now thats my REAL hobby! ;)

mapex saturn v blue water maple burl 3 piece shell pack(classic rock sizes).....maple and walnut shells....a work of art! 8)

So £1200 on drums
£4500 on a heater
Which is your real hobbie Daz😊😊😊😊????

dazmond

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2019, 07:13:41 pm »
you ve obviously not seen my flat then!ive got 2 drum kits already!(one electronic),various cymbals,3 snare drums,roto toms,bongos,various percussion,etc.....ill be getting rid of my gigging kit when my new drums arrive....keep the cymbals,stands,2 snare drums to add to the 3 piece shell pack... ;)
price higher/work harder!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2019, 07:18:51 pm »
you ve obviously not seen my flat then!ive got 2 drum kits already!(one electronic),various cymbals,3 snare drums,roto toms,bongos,various percussion,etc.....ill be getting rid of my gigging kit when my new drums arrive....keep the cymbals,stands,2 snare drums to add to the 3 piece shell pack... ;)

Bet your neighbours are peed at the noise you make with your toys,  missus and not forgetting the sound of a jet engine during cold nights   ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2019, 07:20:19 pm »

Bet your neighbours are peed at the noise you make with your toys,  missus and not forgetting the sound of a jet engine during cold nights   ;D

the neighbours are too scared to say anything mate.... ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2019, 11:22:17 pm »

the neighbours are too scared to say anything mate.... ;)
You better hope Susan’s hubby doesn’t move next door then🥊🥊

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2019, 08:28:47 pm »
Have you fixed it yet?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2019, 08:46:36 pm »
Have you fixed it yet?

yep its been fixed....the mechanic at the garage tightened a few clips and put some diesel tank sealant around them....its now leak free.cost me £60....he wasnt impressed with some of the pipe work going to the top of the fuel sender,basically grippatank botched some of the pipework and put a T piece in when it should of been a straight 2 piece barb and screwed a nut into the spare end.... ::)roll...not impressed with them one bit if im honest..... ::)roll

P @ F

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2019, 08:57:16 pm »
Ah but wasn’t that t piece originally used as the feed before the fuelling problem was discovered ?
They have only done what anybody would have done with regard to blanking one side off as opposed to re plumbing it all , wouldn’t have ever been an issue if it didn’t leak , but leaks do happen  as we all know
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2019, 09:14:49 pm »
Ah but wasn’t that t piece originally used as the feed before the fuelling problem was discovered ?
They have only done what anybody would have done with regard to blanking one side off as opposed to re plumbing it all , wouldn’t have ever been an issue if it didn’t leak , but leaks do happen  as we all know

do you think jubilee clips on plastic pipe is a good way to seal the pipes and keep them leak free?....the mechanic doesnt think so....

dazmond

« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2019, 09:20:49 pm »

yeah your probably right rich......

dd

« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2019, 10:06:42 pm »
No. It should have been done properly the first time. No excuse for not sorting it properly on the second attempt.

The reason you pay a reputable company to install equipment is you want it done right, not botched.

P @ F

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2019, 08:42:00 am »
You never mentioned plastic pipe and jubilee clips Daz!
I assumed a metal pickup pipe onto rubber fuel lines with brass t piece which would all be fine apart from the jubilee clips , my choice would have been single ear jobs or strong spring ring clips .
It does sound a bit of a rush job to be honest, and for 5k I would have expected more.
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !