This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Waterworks or Reelmaster?
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2018, 04:13:37 pm »
Getting 1 then Daz lol I knew you would in the end you know it makes sense.

i thought why not?the pure freedom reel looks like a nice bit of kit and with buying a new xtreme 25 ill have the easiest set up you can buy....lightest poles,electric reel and hot water.....im not sure how much of a difference it will make but if i havent got one ill never know.....

no sign of reel getting delivered yet but PF said at least a weeks lead time and its been 6 days since ordering.....
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2018, 04:06:09 pm »
pure freedom phoned me up this morning.their building my reel today and it should be getting dispatched later today or tomorrow morning.....

they are fitting metal side discs to the reel to stop warping(due to the hot water).this should be standard on a reel of this quality and price IMO anyway....

so HOT WATER users MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM!

Id be very disappointed if i ended up with warped discs due to using hot water after spending 」600 on a reel..... ::)roll

they say they will update their website in due course.....

Shrek

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2018, 12:13:38 pm »
Just got mine delivered- it comes on a pallet as the box is huge!
They値l leave it on the drive if no one is in 

dazmond

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2018, 01:46:11 pm »

are you fitting yours this weekend then shrek?im still waiting for mine although it should be getting delivered today....... :)

Shrek

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2018, 02:44:59 pm »

are you fitting yours this weekend then shrek?im still waiting for mine although it should be getting delivered today....... :)

All done mate , I had to get my windscreen washer fixed at the garage so asked him to bolt it in for my whilst I was there  ;D
It was just 4 holes through the van floor , bolt through and spreader plate underneath.
Was brilliant this morning using it after a conny roof clean! Turned it up to 99 now so I can reel in super fast  :D

dazmond

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2018, 02:49:57 pm »

All done mate , I had to get my windscreen washer fixed at the garage so asked him to bolt it in for my whilst I was there  ;D
It was just 4 holes through the van floor , bolt through and spreader plate underneath.
Was brilliant this morning using it after a conny roof clean! Turned it up to 99 now so I can reel in super fast  :D

How did you fit it to your battery?croc clips or connectors over the battery terminals?

Shrek

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2018, 03:28:40 pm »
My pump/controller has croc clips so had to get 2 of those terminal connectors and screw on the wires for the reel and connect the croc clips for the pump onto the bolt of the terminal connector.
Same when I bench church at night , just connect the croc clip from charger to a bolt on the terminal connectors and jobs a good un - il take a couple of pics tonight, I知 just in the gym

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2018, 03:54:54 pm »
What's the weight of these things then?  Make sure your payload can cope
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

P @ F

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2018, 04:52:04 pm »

This is exactly why I cant have one , I have had to go for the lightweight option , which does the same job but is 」600 cheaper   ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »

10kg....it's hardly gonna put you over your weight limit unless you 've got a stupidly low payload van for your tank size.....

Shrek

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2018, 08:38:19 pm »

Dazmond- the 2nd pic is my pump croc clip connected to terminal connector
3rd pic is pump croc clips & charger croc clips
4th pic is just the terminal connector with the red wire coming from the reel

dazmond

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2018, 09:28:51 pm »
cheers shrek.mine finally got delivered at 6pm (but id nipped home by then as i wasnt feeling too good)so ive not had chance to see it yet... :)

Shrek

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2018, 09:41:35 pm »
No worries , get well soon 👍

dazmond

« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2018, 06:37:14 pm »
im fitting mine tomorrow shrek.i also got the black version like yours with the red braided hose(great for hot water)although my reel should have metal discs instead of black ones to withstand hot water use(ive not opened it yet its still on the pallet!).ill take a few pics on how i set mine up(itll be a little different to yours).....

looking forward to it as ive done nothing for 3 days.feeling a lot better today so i should be even better tomorrow....its been a long 3 days!

P @ F

« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2018, 06:50:16 pm »
Daz , I have totally forgot mate , where did you say you park the van overnight ?   :-*

dazmond

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2018, 07:16:57 pm »
Daz , I have totally forgot mate , where did you say you park the van overnight ?   :-*

in a dimly lit area(the only thing you gotta watch out for are the machete wielding drug dealers)..... ;)

P @ F

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2018, 10:51:41 pm »
Dont worry Daz , as soon as im out of the tub i will be over to scare them baddies away  ;D