Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Missing Link

Re: Simba Matress Window cleaners aches and pains
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 09:02:40 pm »
Maybe because he was crushing himself with weights and his joints and ligaments are goosed??

When you're young you can get away with a lot of stuff that you can't get away with when you're older.  Like going to failure, doing a 'rest pause' and then going to failure again.

And again.  And again.  Etc. ;D
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

andyM

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2018, 07:22:13 am »

Incidently Andy but why don't you train anymore?

Just take a look around you.....the world is full of undermuscled out of shape people......or do you do other forms of exercise?

I moved to a different part of the country and at the time i couldn't find a local gym that was as good as my previous.
I also used to have a mate i trained with regularly at the old gym which helps with keeping consistent.
I've been thinking recently of re-joining a gym even just to do cardio as i definately put weight on easier now in my 40's.
And im just waiting for my ego to catch up with some of you other fella's.....

One of the Plebs

Missing Link

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2018, 09:37:14 am »
And im just waiting for my ego to catch up with some of you other fella's.....

Whatever motivates you to get in the gym; your ego, or your compassion for others (your family need you to be healthy); as long as the end product is that you're in the gym, then it's all good.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2018, 10:50:00 am »
im taking a 2 week break from the gym....first time in over 2 years.i usually take a week off every 2 or 3 months or so but with having this week off i dont think ill be going next week either.i dont reckon ill be fully recovered from this stomach bug until then.....the upside is ive hardly ate anything for 3 days so ive lost a bit of body fat.... ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 11:02:15 am »
ANDY its a slippery slope mate...you simply HAVE to train and eat right(most of the time).its not negotiable when you get in your 40s.....you know what happens when you dont......(most of us end up fat,undermuscled and out of shape like the majority of the general public)

ive got to admit some people disgust me how fat they  allow themselves to become...its horrible......some of them a lot younger than me too...do you really want to end up like them?same with guys i used to go to school with....most are old before there time(walking bad habits)

its vanity that keeps me motivated and the state of the general public........ ;D

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 11:12:47 am »
Yes Daz totally agree mate , all fat people should be shot on sight
And all skinnies like me should be force fed until the right size   .
Are you german Daz  ?   ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2018, 11:22:11 am »
Yes Daz totally agree mate , all fat people should be shot on sight
And all skinnies like me should be force fed until the right size   .
Are you german Daz  ?   ;D ;D ;D

a skinny little street urchin like you rich is fine!its the unbelievable rise in obesity that disgusts me.it is horrible and all the health problems it entails....

P @ F

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 12:24:19 pm »
Its a free pass for lots to not have to work and get a free car mate , that is the real reason !
I do believe if the money and car side of things were withdrawn then we could possibly see a U turn in lifestyle , plus there would be no spare cash to get take out every night  ;D

In a way its the benefit system that is to blame !

P @ F

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 12:28:23 pm »
Just look back to when you were young , I dont really recall that many larger people , Why .
Because you had to work and move to get by in life , no handouts back then like today .

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 12:50:16 pm »
Just look back to when you were young , I dont really recall that many larger people , Why .
Because you had to work and move to get by in life , no handouts back then like today .

Yes. I see so many out there when working complaining there are no jobs. Coming out of their front door around lunch time streching like they have just got up.

So if this is the case why do we have so many EU people come over to find work and mange to do so with ease.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

P @ F

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 01:08:46 pm »
I saw on the news a couple of days ago that Brexit would stop workers coming in for the jobs , a local fruit farm was going to hit the wall if that was the case , the reporter asked why they didnt give the jobs to British workers ?
His reply was class .
" It pains me to say it being British , but British people dont want to work , not even as a stop gap "

That summed it up for me  >:(

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2018, 01:28:27 pm »
I saw on the news a couple of days ago that Brexit would stop workers coming in for the jobs , a local fruit farm was going to hit the wall if that was the case , the reporter asked why they didnt give the jobs to British workers ?
His reply was class .
" It pains me to say it being British , but British people dont want to work , not even as a stop gap "

That summed it up for me  >:(

its sad isnt it mate?i worked on farms when i was younger.lots of kids did for extra money....i also recall us eating a lot of crappy food too......but not one of us was fat because we played out a lot in the 70s/80s and walked to school etc....

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 01:31:16 pm »
ironically if your were fat 100 years ago you were usually well off financially.the skinny were often very poor.....now its the opposite.your more likely to be a fat munter if your poor..... ::)roll

P @ F

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2018, 03:54:12 pm »
Im skinny and poor , what have i done wrong  ;D