Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Van pics
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 04:14:30 pm »
looks good jonny....so you didnt go for a grippatank hydro heat in the end?i love mine...i wish id of got one years ago rather than faff about with gas bottles and cheap shower units......you live and learn! 8)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 04:17:35 pm »
Dazmond have you just got a new phone or something?

Why all the picture posts today?

nope....just though id take some pics while i was working today on a sunny day...... 8)

Now tell the truth Daz !!!!
Its taken  you 12 years to work out how to resize pics  ;D ;D ;D

no idea how to resize pics mate....i just screenshot them instead then i can upload them.... ;)

paul alan

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:06 pm »

nope....just though id take some pics while i was working today on a sunny day...... 8)

Sounding like Nathan....

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2018, 04:55:06 pm »

Sounding like Nathan....

i was on CIU  and taking pics before nathan even knew about this site.... ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2018, 11:43:24 pm »
looks good jonny....so you didnt go for a grippatank hydro heat in the end?i love mine...i wish id of got one years ago rather than faff about with gas bottles and cheap shower units......you live and learn! 8)

I’ve had this system since last September mate. Started looking at the hydro heat later. The  plan is still to get the hydro heat add on before next winter.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Slash

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 07:38:01 am »

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 07:52:10 am »

Slash

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 12:14:36 pm »
I've got two ;D

stig

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 06:16:48 pm »
Hiya: my zoom in not working.... are the black box holders on rear door selfmade or did you buy them in? 
Nice and neat,
dont crap on people on theway up,you might meet um on the way down...

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 06:22:13 pm »
Hiya: my zoom in not working.... are the black box holders on rear door selfmade or did you buy them in? 
Nice and neat,

i bought them from grippatank mate.they came already pre cut to fit my particular van....not very expensive either... :)

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2018, 03:08:20 pm »

I’ve had this system since last September mate. Started looking at the hydro heat later. The  plan is still to get the hydro heat add on before next winter.

hot water is more beneficial in the warmer months mate....certainly for cleaning power because its much hotter..... 8)

DeLuce

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 10:56:50 pm »
Here’s mine :

DeLuce

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 10:57:52 pm »
Sorry, but for some reason they look a bit squashed  :P

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2018, 06:31:26 pm »
hi rigsby is that the new grippa electric reel?and is that a diesel heater i see behind it?(in the black cabinet)

DeLuce

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2018, 11:20:04 pm »
Yeah, the heater is amazing. 9kw jobby.
The reel is getting a bit looser now. Just need to tweak the sensitivity. It knocks off to easily when it meets resistance,but that red pipe is quite heavy, plus,I use a cloth when reeling in and the hose is quite grippy.
Oliver will sort it.

Slacky

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2018, 11:49:06 pm »

DeLuce

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2018, 08:43:44 am »
Ah, that's better.
Cheers 👍🏼

tony day

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2018, 12:02:10 am »

Nice tidy van....
Do you think so......... ::)roll

rb4no

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2018, 11:21:40 am »
dazmond nice setup. I was wondering how you were getting on with the ford, I've got a vivaro which I find is a little wide for a lot of access areas I have to go to, I could really benefit from something narrower, that said it would need to have at least a 1,000 kg payload cos I have a 650 tank plus diesel heater etc. How do you find the van, I'm looking a these and the fiat doblo xl? Fiat vans are cheaper but still have good reputation as long as your on top of oil changes and servicing etc.

p1w1

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2018, 12:31:11 pm »
dazmond nice setup. I was wondering how you were getting on with the ford, I've got a vivaro which I find is a little wide for a lot of access areas I have to go to, I could really benefit from something narrower, that said it would need to have at least a 1,000 kg payload cos I have a 650 tank plus diesel heater etc. How do you find the van, I'm looking a these and the fiat doblo xl? Fiat vans are cheaper but still have good reputation as long as your on top of oil changes and servicing etc.
I have a fiat doblo lwb(technico version) got it new in Feb, great little vans and very happy with it. It may not have all the bells and whistles as a ford connect but has all the basics you need (air con, reversing sensors, good pulling power, quite and comfortable to drive  etc) I got the van fitted with 500lt grippamax tank and frame, pole holders a drip tray and hose reel stand, protectakoted and few extras like side airbags, body coloured bumpers, seat covers and mats and it still came just under price wise as buying a connect limited alone.