This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Re: Van pics
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2018, 12:54:13 am »
Picked this one up yesterday and signwritten today. Lovely vans. It's the long wheelbase Enterprise 1400 payload model. It's getting fitted out on Saturday ready for work on Monday.

im looking to buy a 2nd van soon may not have enough work to have it running full time in fact far from it however today for example van had to almost go off road for 5 days to be repaired had to pay double the quote it have it done while i waited....do the math so worse case it'll be a bonus and hopefully motivate me to expand a little more what did you pay for this beaut then?

John Mart

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2018, 05:47:53 am »
Picked this one up yesterday and signwritten today. Lovely vans. It's the long wheelbase Enterprise 1400 payload model. It's getting fitted out on Saturday ready for work on Monday.

im looking to buy a 2nd van soon may not have enough work to have it running full time in fact far from it however today for example van had to almost go off road for 5 days to be repaired had to pay double the quote it have it done while i waited....do the math so worse case it'll be a bonus and hopefully motivate me to expand a little more what did you pay for this beaut then?
About £19k with the VAT. The last one I bought had 0% finance but unfortunately that deals gone.  Lovely van though, drives beautifully and very quick. Feels like a car tbh.

Paul Wisdom

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2018, 07:29:54 am »
Cracking looking van mate  ;D