Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 31,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Van pics
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 03:14:30 pm »
looks good jonny....so you didnt go for a grippatank hydro heat in the end?i love mine...i wish id of got one years ago rather than faff about with gas bottles and cheap shower units......you live and learn! 8)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 03:17:35 pm »
Dazmond have you just got a new phone or something?

Why all the picture posts today?

nope....just though id take some pics while i was working today on a sunny day...... 8)

Now tell the truth Daz !!!!
Its taken  you 12 years to work out how to resize pics  ;D ;D ;D

no idea how to resize pics mate....i just screenshot them instead then i can upload them.... ;)

paul alan

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 03:35:06 pm »

nope....just though id take some pics while i was working today on a sunny day...... 8)

Sounding like Nathan....

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2018, 03:55:06 pm »

Sounding like Nathan....

i was on CIU  and taking pics before nathan even knew about this site.... ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2018, 10:43:24 pm »
looks good jonny....so you didnt go for a grippatank hydro heat in the end?i love mine...i wish id of got one years ago rather than faff about with gas bottles and cheap shower units......you live and learn! 8)

Iíve had this system since last September mate. Started looking at the hydro heat later. The  plan is still to get the hydro heat add on before next winter.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Slash

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 06:38:01 am »

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 06:52:10 am »
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Slash

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 11:14:36 am »
I've got two ;D

stig

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 05:16:48 pm »
Hiya: my zoom in not working.... are the black box holders on rear door selfmade or did you buy them in? 
Nice and neat,
dont crap on people on theway up,you might meet um on the way down...

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 05:22:13 pm »
Hiya: my zoom in not working.... are the black box holders on rear door selfmade or did you buy them in? 
Nice and neat,

i bought them from grippatank mate.they came already pre cut to fit my particular van....not very expensive either... :)

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2018, 02:08:20 pm »

Iíve had this system since last September mate. Started looking at the hydro heat later. The  plan is still to get the hydro heat add on before next winter.

hot water is more beneficial in the warmer months mate....certainly for cleaning power because its much hotter..... 8)