Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Re: Vision On
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2014, 11:30:10 am »
been using it a couple of weeks now and i havent noticed increase in speed, shiny windows, sheeting on hydrophobic glass. ive cleaned my own windows four times using it and not noticed any difference. if anybody has got vision, try it out on your own windows on a sunny day. wait til it dries, then have a close look!

Look at what? The bottle?

Again when anybody who has used it does give a review that's not liked then its followed by a sarcastic comment, he meant
look at the glass as you well know.
Don't see anybody telling these guys to put a sock in it.

Did he?

duncan h

« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2014, 11:35:33 am »
When I ordered mine I was very dubious and thought that with the dilution rate being so low it would be no good but I have got to say I really like the product it does make a difference and I will definitely be using it from now on, Sean how you can be so critical of a product you have not used it just makes you look very silly.

I think we all agree

SeanK

« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2014, 11:43:47 am »
When I ordered mine I was very dubious and thought that with the dilution rate being so low it would be no good but I have got to say I really like the product it does make a difference and I will definitely be using it from now on, Sean how you can be so critical of a product you have not used it just makes you look very silly.

Trevor I had a insurance salesman try and sell me a pension plan a few years back, said for about twenty quid a week I could retire when I was sixty was 45 at the time.
I was totally critical of that even though I had never tried or had one, we all make judgements on products going by our
life experiences and knowledge of the jobs we do on a daily basis.
If I didn't clean windows and use wfp for a living then slating the product would be more than silly.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2014, 11:53:46 am »
His first post on CIU and it's about this product.

So how did he know to post on here?

You have to be a member to view the "has anyone tried this thread"

So basically it's all very fishy to me as he has signed up to post that thread.

Luckily the sun is out here. So I have cleaned some windows in the sun and will take some photos if I can from the side.

He said look closely? Yeah I am guessing the glass? What am I looking for?

Usually I am the secretive one.

slap bash

« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2014, 11:56:22 am »
been using it a couple of weeks now and i havent noticed increase in speed, shiny windows, sheeting on hydrophobic glass. ive cleaned my own windows four times using it and not noticed any difference. if anybody has got vision, try it out on your own windows on a sunny day. wait til it dries, then have a close look!

Hi Sur ,And welcome to this forum and we look forward to hearing more from you in future  Which area do you work in. Happy to see such honest review of Vision. Can you please give us your address so we can send you the fiver we send chaps so kind with there honest and open reviews. If you find it difficult to write something original please stick to the script on the website. This open and honest way you  outline the benefits of this fabulous product has made it easy for me to spend my money on the  Blurred Vision song  popular some time back. Thanks, Slappy happy. Christmas

trevor perry

« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2014, 12:01:00 pm »

Trevor I had a insurance salesman try and sell me a pension plan a few years back, said for about twenty quid a week I could retire when I was sixty was 45 at the time.
I was totally critical of that even though I had never tried or had one, we all make judgements on products going by our
If I didn't clean windows and use wfp for a living then slating the product would be more than silly.

Sean why did you change from traditional window cleaning to WFP surely that cost you more than £20 to try out but obviously you gave it a try because of other peoples reviews, if you where anything like me then the change to WFP did have its problems that took time to overcome but you soon realised its benefits
 I have only gave my opinion of vision and whether you choose to listen to my opinion is in the end up to you but again I just cant understand how you can be so against a product without trying first.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

sur

« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2014, 12:11:14 pm »
thanks for the welcome ;) yes it is my first post. any problem with that? just an honest review thats all. dont understand how people are getting instant results with the product.(im not) never mind, at least ive given it a go. :'( merry xmas to you all.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2014, 12:13:34 pm »
How did you find out to post on here about the product?

sur

« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2014, 12:17:49 pm »
sorry. cant tell you, its a secret!

SeanK

« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2014, 12:24:30 pm »

Sean why did you change from traditional window cleaning to WFP surely that cost you more than £20 to try out but obviously you gave it a try because of other peoples reviews, if you where anything like me then the change to WFP did have its problems that took time to overcome but you soon realised its benefits
 I have only gave my opinion of vision and whether you choose to listen to my opinion is in the end up to you but again I just cant understand how you can be so against a product without trying first.

Trevor I have a professionally fitted system that puts the water through the D.I. on demand, for me to
use Vision I would have to make changes to my system so it not just about the price of the product for me.
That's why I was trying to get a review from Gold or somebody that's definitely not connected to the product, look at the
reviews so far its either the best invention since the wheel or it doesn't make any difference.
It this moment in time my gut feeling tells me that this product is nothing more than a bubble maker but like you have said the
right reviews could change that.
The problem is which ones do you trust.

duncan h

« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2014, 12:24:52 pm »
FFS cant do with all this claw and dagger stuff. There must be more than the half dozen reviews I have read. I think it will make the 10 oclock new soon  :D

duncan h

« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2014, 12:26:21 pm »

Trevor I have a professionally fitted system that puts the water through the D.I. on demand, for me to
use Vision I would have to make changes to my system so it not just about the price of the product for me.
That's why I was trying to get a review from Gold or somebody that's definitely not connected to the product, look at the
reviews so far its either the best invention since the wheel or it doesn't make any difference.
It this moment in time my gut feeling tells me that this product is nothing more than a bubble maker but like you have said the
right reviews could change that.
The problem is which ones do you trust.
My review, when I try it.  :)

Window Lickers

« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2014, 12:31:25 pm »
Ive reviewed it on here. It wasn't glowing, it was just as I saw it. Niether here nor there.

Ours arrived today. Id say first off that having dosed it in the tank in the van that it wasnt an adequate amount. Having added it at 1ml/100 litres of pure and driving 5 miles before the first house I found that it created bubbles on the glass but I didnt feel that there was anything more on this occassion that it did, nothing particularly beneficial. We did a number of houses, some with phobic glass and some with phillic glass but I didnt notice anything particularly beneficial. I was giving it some thought though and as we rinse on full bore at about 3 litres a minute it would have to be running off the glass at a really high rate for it to improve this.

Im not sure if the bubbles on the glass is caused by a detergent/soap in the concentrate or are they just air bubbles. If this stuff works by breaking down the surface tension of water then they could quite easily be air bubbles and if so is that necessarily a good thing? I'll expand on that in a minute.

Anyway, i also tested the waters TDS after adding this stuff and it hadnt affected it at all.

I had told Darren, my equivalent of DTM, that something had been added to the water but not why and to see if he noticed a difference. Anyway, first thing he spotted were the bubbles on the glass, his comments were that it seemed to clean easier but he couldnt expand on that when I pushed him, probably not too concerned about it. At that stage I hadnt noticed anything regarding extra cleaning.

After lunch I added 1ml more, into what was about 200 litres of water left in the tank and there was a noticeable difference in the amount the brush slipped across the glass. Maybe we need a small amount more of the stuff to create a similiar effect, although I cant see how that is as R.O. - D.I. water is the same the country over.

Going back to one point I touched on; if the brush slips across the glass easier is that necessarily a good thing? Surely this could mean that the glass isnt cleaned adequately as there is insufficient cleaning done or you have to have more passes of the brush to create the same amount of friction and rub on the glass as you might otherwise.

Anyway, so far as Im concerned, the jury is still out.

I'll be using the rest of the bottle and hopefully by then will be able to make a more considered judgement. Im hoping to get some snail trails to deal with and see what happens with them, unfortunately didnt see any today.

Matt
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Pj

« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2014, 01:55:53 pm »
Well I started this thread with what I thought was a fairly simple general question.
I'm not sure if I've got an answer really, but those behind the product are only revealing a certain amount on here and I understand that, they are trying to protect their interests and Vision is still a new product.  Of course no COSSH sheets and no ingredients displayed will open them up to some criticism which they will have to put up with I'm afraid.

I've been using it for a week now.  It's too early to make a full and fair judgement on its value.  When I first changed to WFP, after cleaning trad for 18 years, it took about 3 months before I really started to appreciate the benefits.  I still do plenty of trad work too, and I know there are advantages in both methods, heading into 9th year WFP.

So far I have found it to be true that Vision does make the brush slide a little easier over the glass, that's it, so far.  For such a small amount added it does create a very bubbly solution, this is taking me some getting used to because up until now in my experience with pure water bubbles potentially are a carrier of dust particles left on the glass.  For that reason Vision is slowing me down at the moment because I keep waiting for the bubbles to disperse to see what's left on the glass.  I don't know what effect long term it will have on anything it's simply trial and error as I have nothing more than a hunch about some of its ingredients.  And this is a bit of an issue as clients with many properties, big businesses and £multi-million home owners will not like it if I tell them I'm trying out this new stuff in the water, it makes it cloudy and gooey but I don't have a clue what's in it, but the chaps on this internet social network For window cleaners are raving about it.

Having said all that I will keep it up and see how it goes.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2014, 02:04:08 pm »

Hi sur, can I ask what happens when it dries? What ratio have you been using it in?

It's a game of three halves!

Pj

« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2014, 02:50:01 pm »

Hi sur, can I ask what happens when it dries? What ratio have you been using it in?

Hi Gold person.  I have noticed that I am having to rinse some windows more than usual because when the bubbles dry there are some dust particles as suspected.
I am using the recommended dilution 1ml to 100 litres.  I have a 650l tank and I'm putting 7ml in, so after a week use there is a build up so now probably more like 10ml in there.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2014, 03:10:05 pm »
PJ. You haven't noitced marks on UPVC clean off easier?

Pj

« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2014, 03:15:24 pm »

Nothing noteworthy but I will scrutinise that?  I have a mixture of white painted wood frames and white pic on Monday so will report back.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2014, 03:19:54 pm »

Nothing noteworthy but I will scrutinise that?  I have a mixture of white painted wood frames and white pic on Monday so will report back.

What vision was sold for I have and haven't noticed. Two big points for me where cleans on new build estates where miles easier. Cut though dirt/dust. Upvc marks (poo - leave stains)

jk999

« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2014, 03:22:10 pm »
I always put more in than I should but it's only because  I like to see it soapy  . I did a bungalow  this morning at the side off a field  and motorway   blowing  a gale this morning  and it dried spotless . But what difference  does it make what I say I'm only kempy  s guard dog 😁