This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

hasti

Re: Vision On
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2014, 10:59:34 pm »
i have just ordered ten bottles in case they run out  ;)
After all its Christmas  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2014, 11:05:18 pm »
Dave , ive got two young kids , family time I'm having this weekend . I don't worry what yourself or the few other persons think . The reviews say it all , we're getting repeated sales now which means the product is pleasing the users . Persons are buying their second bottles now so that's very good .

But it last months you said. How are these people getting through months worth in just 2 weeks of it being on sale?

Bungle you just need to go back through a few posts on here and elsewhere to see how much of their story doesn't add
up.
They invented the product but its also been used by guys in Australia and they have been testing it from between one and eight
years depending on where you read it.
Not joking there's a list of contradictions as long as your arm.
Don't get me started on the so called I don't have anything to do with this product positive feedback guys who have been
using this product a lot longer than two weeks.

kevincoggan

« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2014, 11:18:22 pm »
sean,i'd be very intrested if you could provide qoutes on people that have been using this this for eight years-perhaps you could post those quotes if you please?, :)

SeanK

« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2014, 11:26:13 pm »
sean,i'd be very intrested if you could provide qoutes on people that have been using this this for eight years-perhaps you could post those quotes if you please?, :)

They aren't on this forum Kevin so you will have to hunt for them yourself, don't want to get banned.

kevincoggan

« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2014, 11:45:20 pm »
so,you said that people have been using this from between one and eight years-that is your quote and now when asked to provide the quotes you say they aren't on this website?so where are they?your going to have to provide links sean because i can't really see that some have been using this for eight years now as you claim ban or no ban

Jonny 87

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2014, 12:57:32 am »
Dave , ive got two young kids , family time I'm having this weekend . I don't worry what yourself or the few other persons think . The reviews say it all , we're getting repeated sales now which means the product is pleasing the users . Persons are buying their second bottles now so that's very good .

But it last months you said. How are these people getting through months worth in just 2 weeks of it being on sale?

Bungle you just need to go back through a few posts on here and elsewhere to see how much of their story doesn't add
up.
They invented the product but its also been used by guys in Australia and they have been testing it from between one and eight
Don't get me started on the so called I don't have anything to do with this product positive feedback guys who have been

So..............2 contradictions apparently. You got short arms?  No wonder you need WFP. ;D

1) we've developed vision but someone in Australia is using it?

Maurice Richardson (echidna window cleaning) from Australia has been involved in developing this too. modern technology has advanced far enough to allow us to be able to have conversations with people in different countries via the internet. Would you Adam and Eve it?

2) the time frames we have been using vision.

We've been using pure water additives since 2010, but vision itself is only 12 months old. That's the only dates you will see on any posts we have made. I can't comment on anything you've seen from others if you won't give us details?

There have been many reviews from different users Sean. You just choose not to see them as they are. Do you honestly believe we would have people post fake reviews?

Your kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place because you have slated us so much (without actually trying vision) that you need to keep up the "it's a scam and doesn't work" story, even if vision does indeed have benefits.

Please let me know any other contradictions and I'll happily clear them up for you. :)

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

SeanK

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2014, 07:00:45 am »

up.

So..............2 contradictions apparently. You got short arms?  No wonder you need WFP. ;D

Maurice Richardson (echidna window cleaning) from Australia has been involved in developing this too. modern technology has advanced far enough to allow us to be able to have conversations with people in different countries via the internet. Would you Adam and Eve it?

We've been using pure water additives since 2010, but vision itself is only 12 months old. That's the only dates you will see on any posts we have made. I can't comment on anything you've seen from others if you won't give us details?

There have been many reviews from different users Sean. You just choose not to see them as they are. Do you honestly believe we would have people post fake reviews?

Your kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place because you have slated us so much (without actually trying vision) that you need to keep up the "it's a scam and doesn't work" story, even if vision does indeed have benefits.

Please let me know any other contradictions and I'll happily clear them up for you. :)

Who said anything about fake reviews ? What I have stated is there are guys that have been testing this product for you and reviewing it but maintain they have nothing to do with the product or yourselves.
These same guys seem to get very annoyed when somebody slates the product.
You keep on talking about these wonderful reviews but I haven't been able to find them, its just the same group on here
saying the same things elsewhere and others saying it doesn't do much but its cheap so will use it anyway.
But the thing is Jonny, Gold offered you a reasonable challenge which would have shut all us doubters up once and for all
but you turned him down stating that you don't give out free samples as it wouldn't be fair on other buyers.
Yet there's a guy on youtube who states that he was sent a free mini sample so I'm sure that's he's not the only one.
So there you go, take Gold up on his challenge and shut me and others up once and for all.

SeanK

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2014, 07:05:34 am »
so,you said that people have been using this from between one and eight years-that is your quote and now when asked to provide the quotes you say they aren't on this website?so where are they?your going to have to provide links sean because i can't really see that some have been using this for eight years now as you claim ban or no ban

Sorry Kevin I was wrong, the guy has been using additives in his water for eight years including Vision but hasn't been using
Vision for eight years.
I apologise for this mistake.

SeanK

« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2014, 07:15:56 am »
The guy with the free sample has a video on youtube, tried to put the link up but it didn't work.
Its by Mark Munro.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIR_NZSCRzc

Jonny 87

« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2014, 08:34:01 am »

up.

So..............2 contradictions apparently. You got short arms?  No wonder you need WFP. ;D

Who said anything about fake reviews ? What I have stated is there are guys that have been testing this product for you and reviewing it but maintain they have nothing to do with the product or yourselves.
You keep on talking about these wonderful reviews but I haven't been able to find them, its just the same group on here
saying the same things elsewhere and others saying it doesn't do much but its cheap so will use it anyway.
But the thing is Jonny, Gold offered you a reasonable challenge which would have shut all us doubters up once and for all
but you turned him down stating that you don't give out free samples as it wouldn't be fair on other buyers.
Yet there's a guy on youtube who states that he was sent a free mini sample so I'm sure that's he's not the only one.
So there you go, take Gold up on his challenge and shut me and others up once and for all.

As you know, mark munro has a YouTube channel and also organises the trade show which we are hopefully going to be attending. So yes we sent mark a few weeks supply to test out and give us his thoughts.

What would be the point In sending Granville out a free bottle? It would make no difference as you would keep on slating it anyway even if gold liked it.

That EXACT test has already been done with Damien (pure h20 services) and his dad. His dad saw the benefits in a few days and gave it a good review and wants to keep using it, again this is one of the many reviews you just ignore so you see it would be pointless for me to take you up on your test.

The forum that we advertised this product on and released it, has had reviews from people all who love it and want to keep using. I'm guessing you don't go on that forum conveniently.

What i will offer is what we offer everyone. If you bought a bottle and within one months use you don't think it benefits you at all, send it back and I will refund you. All you will lose is the price of the postage. (About £8)

We really have nothing to prove with you Sean, and I have no need to "shut up the doubters" as you put it, as there will always be ones like yourselves, but what we certainly aren't going to do is send out free samples to all those who blindly criticise, that's not fair on other customers as I'm sure you can see and as I've explained before.   

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

jk999

« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2014, 09:20:00 am »
People  that have been using vision  for more than  two weeks have been testers off the product and only know these guys through forums . They asked people to volunteer  to test the product on another  forum  but only  picked out a  few this wasn't  this forum because  of dk s like you if you don't want to  use it shut your mouth seank

SeanK

« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2014, 09:39:06 am »
Another one of Visions impartial reviewers or is he the factory guard dog. ;D

SeanK

« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2014, 09:56:48 am »

up.

As you know, mark munro has a YouTube channel and also organises the trade show which we are hopefully going to be attending. So yes we sent mark a few weeks supply to test out and give us his thoughts.

What would be the point In sending Granville out a free bottle? It would make no difference as you would keep on slating it anyway even if gold liked it.

That EXACT test has already been done with Damien (pure h20 services) and his dad. His dad saw the benefits in a few days and gave it a good review and wants to keep using it, again this is one of the many reviews you just ignore so you see it would be pointless for me to take you up on your test.

The forum that we advertised this product on and released it, has had reviews from people all who love it and want to keep using. I'm guessing you don't go on that forum conveniently.

What i will offer is what we offer everyone. If you bought a bottle and within one months use you don't think it benefits you at all, send it back and I will refund you. All you will lose is the price of the postage. (About £8)

We really have nothing to prove with you Sean, and I have no need to "shut up the doubters" as you put it, as there will always be ones like yourselves, but what we certainly aren't going to do is send out free samples to all those who blindly criticise, that's not fair on other customers as I'm sure you can see and as I've explained before.   

Firstly Gold hasn't blindly criticised this product infect he has said very little about it other than offer up the challenge.
Second point nobody is saying to send out a free bottle just the same small sample that you have sent to others.
Third point like mad dog jk999 has stated all you have done is pick your own jury, guys that you think would be more likely to
give it a good review.
There's no reason not to take gold up on his challenge other than the fear of not getting the review you would like.

Window Lickers

« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2014, 10:00:39 am »
It's their business, they can run it how they like. Just as you run yours the way you choose. 

Put a sock in it Sean. You're being a dick.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

duncan h

« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2014, 10:05:09 am »
I am getting bored of people slagging it off, when they havnt tried it. Whats the point in that?
I bought some, but don't start until next year. I will give a honest review but wont slate it until I try it. How stupid is that.
Free sample! its up to them. Personally, if I thought it was a good product. I would send samples out. Its up to them, end of.
Now can we read good or bad reviews and nothing else

sur

« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2014, 10:07:40 am »
been using it a couple of weeks now and i havent noticed increase in speed, shiny windows, sheeting on hydrophobic glass. ive cleaned my own windows four times using it and not noticed any difference. if anybody has got vision, try it out on your own windows on a sunny day. wait til it dries, then have a close look!

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2014, 10:13:14 am »
been using it a couple of weeks now and i havent noticed increase in speed, shiny windows, sheeting on hydrophobic glass. ive cleaned my own windows four times using it and not noticed any difference. if anybody has got vision, try it out on your own windows on a sunny day. wait til it dries, then have a close look!

Look at what? The bottle?

duncan h

« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2014, 10:13:30 am »
Send it back for a refund mate

SeanK

« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2014, 11:18:55 am »

Look at what? The bottle?

Again when anybody who has used it does give a review that's not liked then its followed by a sarcastic comment, he meant
look at the glass as you well know.
Don't see anybody telling these guys to put a sock in it.

trevor perry

« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2014, 11:24:35 am »
When I ordered mine I was very dubious and thought that with the dilution rate being so low it would be no good but I have got to say I really like the product it does make a difference and I will definitely be using it from now on, Sean how you can be so critical of a product you have not used it just makes you look very silly.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt