Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roger Oakley

Re: The 'What have you cleaned today?' Thread
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2014, 08:55:24 pm »
Roger, dont forget your waders ! its hell out here
Got this to clean would you guys just use pressure/heat or any chems to assist ? thanks in advance Ed

Luckily Ed we will be 6 floors up over looking the Thames at the weekend, weather forecast is wet & windy, now there's a surprise  ;D

BTW finally finished the Furniture job  :D 86 pieces all completed in 5 weeks full restoration.
I'll post some photo's later either here or Facebook as it is easier.

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2014, 09:21:29 pm »
Cheers Roger i would like to see what you've been doing. I was meaning to ask you what the organizations are that you are a member of
BDA  Member , PWM member ? Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Roger Oakley

« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2014, 09:30:37 pm »
Cheers Roger i would like to see what you've been doing. I was meaning to ask you what the organizations are that you are a member of
BDA  Member , PWM member ? Ed

Just put them on Facebook, can't be arsed to try to upload on here these days, painful.

BDA = Bleach Dwellers Association (Honorary Member)
PWM = Pressure Washing Mafia Can't say anymore...
Fully paid up member to both…….

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2014, 10:23:29 pm »
Roger, went on FB but ended up on your new website. The examples of your work is tremendous , a credit to you , (i dont think i can teach you anymore )  ;D You will have to go it alone  . . . but you can leave angela  back for detention !  ;D Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Roger Oakley

« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2014, 11:02:08 pm »
Roger, went on FB but ended up on your new website. The examples of your work is tremendous , a credit to you , (i dont think i can teach you anymore )  ;D You will have to go it alone  . . . but you can leave angela  back for detention !  ;D Ed

Here is our Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/RAPressureWashingServices
Angela oiled all the BA furniture, I'll pass on your praise.

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2014, 11:11:54 pm »
Roger, that BA furniture ! I bet you was sat down on the job  ;D Good job ..... no marvellous job .Ed

Jettaway

« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2014, 12:40:08 pm »
Lee @blastaway.

I was in Manchester on Monday and Tuesday watching a gig at the academy, have you cleaned all the paving from Piccadilly going up to arndale centre?

Market Street that Chris, yes. about 4500m2 done in 5 shifts, scated and gummed.

Having the right kit obviously will make jobs easier and customer satisfaction goes without saying. But the actual manual task of doing the job don’t you think at times is mind numbingly boring?

Staring at the floor for a good few hours removing gum can send you a little crazy, thinking up allsorts of things, ideas pop into your head.

You've done a good job there mate, looks loads better than the same paving on Oxford street that hasn't been cleaned.

Blast Away

« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2014, 07:44:49 pm »
Lee @blastaway.

I was in Manchester on Monday and Tuesday watching a gig at the academy, have you cleaned all the paving from Piccadilly going up to arndale centre?

Market Street that Chris, yes. about 4500m2 done in 5 shifts, scated and gummed.

Having the right kit obviously will make jobs easier and customer satisfaction goes without saying. But the actual manual task of doing the job don’t you think at times is mind numbingly boring?

Staring at the floor for a good few hours removing gum can send you a little crazy, thinking up allsorts of things, ideas pop into your head.

You've done a good job there mate, looks loads better than the same paving on Oxford street that hasn't been cleaned.

We did Oxford Street in September/October mate. It will have built back up again with all them smelly students.

Jettaway

« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2014, 11:23:15 pm »
Lee @blastaway.

We did Oxford Street in September/October mate. It will have built back up again with all them smelly students.

I think it was Oxford street I was on (leads to Upper Brook Street from Portland) , in any case its gummed up...might be worth a call to your contact pal ;-)

Darranvps

« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2014, 09:29:28 am »
Yesterdays little job in Birmingham - Window Frame - Clean - Restore - Protect

Quite a large job - we had to come back to yesterday to finish off as the NT14 - broke down two weeks ago - then back to Slough for cladding cleaning and chewing gum removal

Smurf

« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2014, 10:17:17 am »
Great job mate... ;)

Could you kindly explain to me how you cleaned that method & chems used and all as the finished result looks brilliant.

Many thanks
Smurf

Render cleaning from yesterday...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.596270400455605.1073741850.189257364490246&type=3

Darranvps

« Reply #292 on: February 09, 2014, 04:18:25 pm »
Sorry but its our secret formulation and isn't for sale  :P

Roger Oakley

« Reply #293 on: February 09, 2014, 07:14:54 pm »
Sorry but its our secret formulation and isn't for sale  :P
Top answer  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2014, 08:27:26 pm »
That was a question for Richy L

If if was interested what you used I would have directed the question at Rhino ;D

Smurf

« Reply #295 on: February 09, 2014, 08:30:31 pm »
What is the fecking point on posting on here anyaway as some of you lads are full of it. ;D ;D ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #296 on: February 09, 2014, 08:41:59 pm »
What is the fecking point on posting on here anyaway as some of you lads are full of it. ;D ;D ;D

;D

Smurf

« Reply #297 on: February 09, 2014, 08:43:20 pm »
I thought you might have liked that one ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #298 on: February 09, 2014, 08:45:44 pm »
Darrens lad is on strike - he hasn't moved ;D

Richy - great job - that's why I love doing what we do, you could not have known that the facade was a completely different colour - brilliant job ;)

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #299 on: February 09, 2014, 08:55:26 pm »