Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roger Oakley

Re: The 'What have you cleaned today?' Thread
« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2014, 09:53:03 pm »
Roger , Do you want these but mine are pink !  ;)
Are they yours? or Chris's  ;D ;D ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2014, 02:16:20 am »
A little Googlin' and found Chris' waders http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=6UyRP-G664-

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2014, 08:29:10 am »
Lee, Is that the real reason why Roger was in that wood the other day ! I must be on the wrong forum  ;D
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Rob_Mac

« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2014, 08:40:22 am »
Disgusting I say, disgusting.

Ban the Manchester one

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2014, 09:06:34 pm »
It might aswell be the 'What has Blast Away cleaned today' thread this.

Couple of entrance cleans this morning on the art gallery.

Lads are currently working towards the end of Market Street(5th Shift)right now.

Image of towards top section;

'spoon pub in Preston last night; (2000 pieces of gum at a guestimate)

Cleveley's 'spoons tomorrow.

Smurf

« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2014, 10:23:27 pm »
Well I cleaned me nose today as was full of snot  ;D ;D ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »
Nice jobs Lee

Showing us all how it's done ;)

Good on ya mate - good to see you busy!

Rob ;D

Smurf

« Reply #267 on: February 05, 2014, 12:50:10 am »
Yes mate nice jobs  ;)

Don't you ever get sick and tired of pressure washing though?

BDCS

« Reply #268 on: February 05, 2014, 07:12:35 am »
It's just like De Gea picking the ball out the back of the net. If you come from Manchester you just have accept these things ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(                                                           
                                                            :P

Blast Away

« Reply #269 on: February 05, 2014, 07:54:17 am »
Nar, enjoy it. Right from meeting new clients and when the job is won to knowing how good the results will be, it's satisfaction. Especially when a previous 'contractor' has been in the past and not included the gum in the clean, going one better with the right equipment and you're on a winner with the client.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2014, 08:45:41 am »
How can you ever get fed up of pressure washing. I think you may just be seeing patios?

There is always another job - it looks crap, you make it clean, people are astounded - genuinely.

I know for me it is a real mix of high level, cladding etc, roofs and then all of the low level.

It's a fantastic service to get into, even at a residential level - and as Lee says, right gear makes it a lot easier.

We didn't start with Council and supermarkets ringing us up. We grew into that ;)

Rob ;D

Jettaway

« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2014, 08:50:58 am »
Lee @blastaway.

I was in Manchester on Monday and Tuesday watching a gig at the academy, have you cleaned all the paving from Piccadilly going up to arndale centre?

Smurf

« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2014, 10:12:40 am »
Having the right kit obviously will make jobs easier and customer satisfaction goes without saying. But the actual manual task of doing the job don’t you think at times is mind numbingly boring?

Jettaway

« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2014, 03:56:38 pm »
Sometimes on a big drive or car park I can get bored, but not often. I tend to fix all the worlds problems in my own head when p/w... Plus headphones helps keep the mind busy.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2014, 04:10:05 pm »
I have spent eleven days working on a roof (on my own), i've done weeks pressure washing various elevations (on my own)

Bit of radio 2 or music on my noise cancelling earphones (yehhh - how many have got them ?) and away I go.

Rob ;D

Smurf

« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2014, 04:17:59 pm »
Looks like I'm going to have to get some headphones then  ;D

Jettaway

« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2014, 06:28:56 pm »
I'm an ear defenders guy too. Just broke my decent pair though. Using my old ones which aren't quite so good

Blast Away

« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2014, 06:53:22 pm »
Lee @blastaway.

I was in Manchester on Monday and Tuesday watching a gig at the academy, have you cleaned all the paving from Piccadilly going up to arndale centre?

Market Street that Chris, yes. about 4500m2 done in 5 shifts, scated and gummed.

Having the right kit obviously will make jobs easier and customer satisfaction goes without saying. But the actual manual task of doing the job don’t you think at times is mind numbingly boring?

Staring at the floor for a good few hours removing gum can send you a little crazy, thinking up allsorts of things, ideas pop into your head.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2014, 09:21:00 pm »
Don't get bored as such but the job we are on at the moment 80 odd pieces of Teak, full restoration, does get a bit tedious, couple of days stripping & brightening, couple of days sanding & oiling. then start again with the next batch.
Doing repairs to some of the chairs is a change, anyway last 6 pieces to be sanded tomorrow (12 seater tables, heavy and bloody big) should be oiled tomorrow  as well, then all completed, started of the 6th January so bit furnitured out !!!!, start a deck wash at the weekend by Tower Bridge which will be nice & cold & wet if the weather forecasts are right!!!!

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »
Roger, dont forget your waders ! its hell out here
Got this to clean would you guys just use pressure/heat or any chems to assist ? thanks in advance Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/