Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.c.s

Advice on this roof terrace
« on: February 02, 2024, 06:29:56 pm »

5 years ago I decided  to get rid of my 21 ltre  and get a 15 ltre because I didn't need it I clean stuff like  this every 6 months

So 15 ltre was enough however I got there this morning and this  is what I found its never this bad after 6 months   

I didn't take any hypo with me  ???

So with the climate change and weather so unpredictable the slabs are looking worse than ever
  I think hypo will have to be carried.
Would you hypo it first or soak with water first
Then hypo.

1 t 4 mix hypo

M.c.s

Re: Advice on this roof terrace
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:32:27 pm »

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 07:01:31 pm »
We would damp it down a bit first then  apply hypo mix then pw , others would pressure was first then hypo but definitely use something to kill that green algae

M.c.s

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:40 am »
 8)

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 12:30:37 pm »
The lack of treatment in the past is the cause of it going green so quickly - very good for ongoing business 🤭
 Either way will get you the results you want as it’s not overly dirty  but I always hypo last as I found it gives better and longer lasting g results
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

M.c.s

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 05:02:22 pm »
Thanks for your replies I will carry hypo in van from now on as I think Ian going to need it for other jobs  anyway