This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Kent @ KentKleen

When the clx was available it was the talk of the forum. What is going on with the phoenix range? is it mainly getting sold abroad or is it just the fact that only a few have bought them and there hasn't been a serious review about them yet? They where advertised as THE next best pole.
I have asked numerous times on here for a review and cant seem to get any substance in a reply. Are they any good? This is not a post having a go at the phoenix range, i just want to know what is going on with them.
They seem to have a problem with there tolerence's and the top section snapping. Am I right or wrong?
Thanks in advance 

R.C Property

Well when I get them I'll let you know.

David Kent @ KentKleen

But richard you already know they have issue's.
Do you have money too burn lol

R.C Property

I have only heard of 2 poles with problems.

Can you 100% say that if you buy any brand of pole that it will never have problems?

I heard more people complain about the clamps on the Gardiner poles having to be replaced, friend of mine has to replace some of his clamp arms on his slx poles.

David Kent @ KentKleen

you didnt have to replace the clamps it was a glue issue on the early poles. you have only heard of 2 poles with problems, IMO they have only sold 10 - 20 poles to the uk market so thats a bad percentage. I might be wrong and they may have sold 100's in the uk but my guess is they have not. we would of had loads of reviews by now if thay had.

R.C Property

you didnt have to replace the clamps it was a glue issue on the early poles. you have only heard of 2 poles with problems, IMO they have only sold 10 - 20 poles to the uk market so thats a bad percentage. I might be wrong and they may have sold 100's in the uk but my guess is they have not. we would of had loads of reviews by now if thay had.

Its not the glue its the plastic threads they use on the clamp arms that he has to replace.

To be fair they are new out and a lot of people have the Gardiner poles, so they happy with them why would they buy one just to try them out, it's the guys that need new poles that are buying them at the minute and they have sold loads of them not just in UK.

I have had a play with them and they are imo better than gardiners poles with some of the improvements they have.
So that's why I'm getting them. If no one is will to buy them then you won't get reviews will you.

David Kent @ KentKleen

what are the improvements? and plastic thread problem is from overtightening the bolt. not a design fault

R.C Property

what are the improvements? and plastic thread problem is from overtightening the bolt. not a design fault

It is a design fault, for using plastic, everyone knows plastic threads don't last long.

Have you seen the videos of it from the pros?
http://youtu.be/VeCUDAmyXP4

http://youtu.be/VeCUDAmyXP4

ben M

where is Mr Fox?  ;D

R.C Property

♠Winp®oClean♠

The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

That newest Unger contraption was supposed to be a whole new level in WFP, world beater etc etc.

This Phoenix the same, both hyped up to the hilt & adverts splashed all over the place.

Like you say- virtually zero impact upon reality!

Why? because the buying wfp public have become wise to marketing manure! ;D ;D

Gardiners advertising budget- ZERO, impact upon reality- MAXIMUM! ;)

R.C Property

That newest Unger contraption was supposed to be a whole new level in WFP, world beater etc etc.

This Phoenix the same, both hyped up to the hilt & adverts splashed all over the place.

Every new product has to be advertised! Otherwise no one will know about it!

♠Winp®oClean♠

Can you read Richy? ;D

R.C Property

Can you read Richy? ;D

Yep perfectly thanks.

KS Cleaning

Winpro=tells it how it is ;)

Small but perfectley formed

Kentclean what would you like to know I have the carbon except base 17  6" are what ever the exact length pole
Spit and polish

paul13

Not got one yet, but to me they look good.

Steve Sed

I really don't get it. Without a doubt my Gardiners CLX is a much better pole than the Xtel it replaced, but I have had to reglue three clamps and I have two spinning sections in 6 months of use. Anyway, let's get to more important issues: tiswas or Swapshop?