Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

will_turton

Re: Dirty Dealings at CLEAN?
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 10:32:12 pm »
but neil didnt you go on the boat for the big clean up op, so ur like there little puppy really

Colin Day

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 10:32:45 pm »
Having worked along side Simon for a number of years and knowing the passion he has for this profession   I have to agree with all he is saying .

Having spent 30 years in this industry  I can tell you honestly the only winners are the ones behind the tills collecting your money!

Like the NCCA you mean :P

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 10:38:16 pm »
but neil didnt you go on the boat for the big clean up op, so ur like there little puppy really

Woof bluddy woof

will_turton

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 10:40:47 pm »
theres a good boy

D Ingram

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 10:48:19 pm »
Colin don't start me on the NCCA or you'll see posts as long as Simon's.

In short YES
Dave Ingram

Colin Day

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 11:01:56 pm »
Colin don't start me on the NCCA or you'll see posts as long as Simon's.

In short YES

Well if you see it like that, that's fair enough! But I'd like to think CLEAN are something completely different to NCCA... and not an alternative!

But if you never try you'll never know.... I suppose us "Puppies" will actually be "Guinea Pigs".... For £200 membership? That's a tenth of what I paid YP last year for a pretty dismal return.... But that's a different story! 

Matt Lindus

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 11:06:16 pm »
If they were setting up an association to con people why would they choose carpet cleaners. All of the guys on this forum are desperately poor, lack adequate hygiene and live in squalor.

A sunny day out looks more like a shelter gathering, minus the soup & roll.

D Ingram

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2010, 11:12:53 pm »
Now come on Matt the last Sunny day I organised at Goodyears you all got soup & a roll ;)

Dave Ingram

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 11:13:19 pm »
Matt, bugger off..

Ricky M

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 11:23:02 pm »
With all this discussion on Truck Mounters forum about false addresses on Yell, I decided to check out CLEAN’s registered address, as posted on its website, not thinking  for a split second that I would find anything untoward. How wrong I was.   
As of 14:07 this afternoon the CLEAN website lists the following address as its registered business address, the same address that it has listed under company number 07140299 at Companies House; Unit 2 Wheldon Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4HW. First of all there is no Wheldon Road in Stoke-on-Trent, but there is a Whieldon Road, but that is the business premises of:  C J Transport, want proof? http://www.cjtransport.net/ 
Now ok, you can understand one error on the website, but when the same error appears in the company registration at Companies House and add to that the fact that there is no Wheldon Road in Stoke On Trent, but magically both have the same Unit number and postcode, you have to start asking yourself the inevitable question, why would CLEAN be operating under a false address? In fact not just a false address, but someone else’s address. If they can’t even come CLEAN about their address, what else are they not telling us because the only people who give false addresses are crooks, or people with something to hide.

Simon

Hi simon , we chatted to today and as you stated you did NOT make the phone call to 1 of Dave's staff yourself ?? but you are mealy the vocals for some 1 that cant or wont post there insecurities about the CLEAN them selfs
Mid summer after myself David V Altomstone and Peter Sweeny viewed the site in question with the M.D of CJ TRANSPORT we thought this could be a fantastic venue to aid the skills and learning for CLEAN members. they are not the only company that work from this site !
 Dave Johnson M.D of CJ' TRASPORT made the no real decision  to inform all of his staff about us using his rather large site as 1 of the possible site's , but we came to the agreement that if we want too we CAN. It appears you and your call maker have real sour grapes for some reason , I only hope after 30 years in the industry I dont become so negative and blind to things that can and will make a positive impact on the cleaning industry as a whole for the consumers us operators.

I'm now at this point starting to feel sorry that in your own personal time you can not find something better to do with your time . I will be going to see Dave Johnson to bring all of this to his attention to see how he feel's about you personally bleeting on about his very trusted business.

Guys from clean: there are now 2 more possible venues for us to view north and south to make it easier for all to get too even though we thought going middle of the country was best but it will be mid summer before we can view/confirm due to situations from there end I feel it not right to into publicly.

www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2010, 11:40:05 pm »
Hi simon , we chatted to today and as you stated you did NOT make the phone call to 1 of Dave's staff yourself ?? but you are mealy the vocals for some

Not looking so clever now is he :o

Ricky M

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2010, 11:49:17 pm »
to further this I had a witness to my conversation who listened to both sides so not to put myself in a position as being underhand or making the conversation up 
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2010, 11:54:48 pm »
 Only time will tell. But I do think everyone is entitled to their opinion and that openness and honesty go hand in hand.
You might want to call Simon for what he is saying but at least he is been open about what he thinks wright or wrong depends on YOUR OWN view of things.

Regards Tony

STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

derek west

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 12:01:02 am »
Only time will tell. But I do think everyone is entitled to their opinion and that openness and honesty go hand in hand.
You might want to call Simon for what he is saying but at least he is been open about what he thinks wright or wrong depends on YOUR OWN view of things.

Regards Tony

have you got a sore arze like me tony, wish they'd make fences more comfortable ;D

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2010, 12:07:02 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D lol

Colin Day

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2010, 12:09:04 am »

Regards Tony

CLEAN are open and honest, they always answer the Simon's questions.... It's a shame Simon doesn't lead by example and be honest and open about his problem with CLEAN.... Although, I do actually know now..... ::) But I'll be interested to see Simon's spin on it.........

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2010, 12:09:51 am »
Fallen of it a few times though Derek  ;D

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2010, 12:11:42 am »
Colin I never said they where not.

Regards Tony