Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Gerrard

Re: Dirty Dealings at CLEAN?
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 05:39:44 pm »
Doug,

Well the MD of CJ Transport need to talk to his staff because apparently they have never heard of CLEAN and are sick of getting their mail.

Simon

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 06:12:12 pm »
FFS Simon,

have you NOTHING better to do with your time are times slow, you putting me off comming on this forum due to your ongoing DIG at the CLEAN lot.....you need to get our more mate...

Am nothing to do with clean what so ever and after seeing your digs on truckmounters its no wonder all the tmers all over the country dont join you or talk on that forum, I think am talking for the ones that dont say much on this ....

But after all the years ive been on this i have to speak out all this crap is now having an affect on this forum It should be called Crap I Talk......as ive heard more poope on this site than any sunday paper or political party.......I had respect for you and the otther TMers on here......but your letting your self down wit this ongoing crap!

OK maybe you dont get on with the guys that run clean.....My dad used to say dont do your dirty washing in the street!!!!

so in a giver take your 3 hose truckmount and go have a gang thrash with your mates!!!

No wonder the sponsor of the sites got shot of it.... And if ive spelt something wrong.....Big deal after reading this forum from 2003 and seeing it go that far in the Gutter...... dont give a poop what you think about clean or what clean thinks about you......
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

jasonl

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 07:13:12 pm »
FFS Simon,

have you NOTHING better to do with your time are times slow, you putting me off comming on this forum due to your ongoing DIG at the CLEAN lot.....you need to get our more mate...

Am nothing to do with clean what so ever and after seeing your digs on truckmounters its no wonder all the tmers all over the country dont join you or talk on that forum, I think am talking for the ones that dont say much on this ....

But after all the years ive been on this i have to speak out all this crap is now having an affect on this forum It should be called Crap I Talk......as ive heard more poope on this site than any sunday paper or political party.......I had respect for you and the otther TMers on here......but your letting your self down wit this ongoing crap!

OK maybe you dont get on with the guys that run clean.....My dad used to say dont do your dirty washing in the street!!!!

so in a giver take your 3 hose truckmount and go have a gang thrash with your mates!!!

No wonder the sponsor of the sites got shot of it.... And if ive spelt something wrong.....Big deal after reading this forum from 2003 and seeing it go that far in the Gutter...... dont give a poop what you think about clean or what clean thinks about you......

It is best to see this forum as a pub,, you get nutters in a pub ,, Carling hard men, people with a bee in thier bonnet, some who talk sense , some who just listen.
If you see it like a pub , there is far less stress.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Colin Day

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 07:15:30 pm »
The only thing that I would really be interested in finding out is.... What is your beef with CLEAN Simon? If you could answer that in one sentence, maybe we could all have a better understanding of why you seem so L bent on destroying CLEAN, before it's even taken off!

When I was starting my business up, I didn't want every Tom, Dick and Harry (And Neil & Goron  ;D) knowing what my plans were.... Why should CLEAN be any different? Give them a chance and I bet my bottom dollar they'll prove themselves..... But to be honest, I really don't think anything you say will deter that many people from joining and supporting CLEAN!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 07:25:44 pm »
I for one can't wait for Simons truck mount carpet cleaners association (TMCCA) to be up and running then we can see how an association should be set up and organised. I bet it really shows up these CLEAN upstarts

I think they are still deciding on a logo but it should'nt be long, I'm saving my subscription money to see what they are offering
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

will_turton

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 07:39:15 pm »
 some really hard men behind a keyboard :o :o 

derek west

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 08:04:41 pm »
if clean fails theres always TACCA. ;D

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »
FFS Simon,

CALM DOWN DEAR! lol

anyway, simple question.... why are using a different address than your own? Legal or illegal

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 08:45:18 pm »
With all this discussion on Truck Mounters forum about false addresses on Yell, I decided to check out CLEAN’s registered address,

You really are a quality pric.k aren't you.
So you woke up this morning and thought "What shall I do today? The accounts, vehicle maint, service my truckmount, deal with yellow pages etc" "No, I know what I'll spend my time on, I waste numerous hours going through the CLEAN set up and then making phone calls, checking local maps etc."

And what did you do with all these irregularities? Phone Companies House, phone the Serious Fraud Squad, or perhaps contact one of the directors at CLEAN to see what was going on? Did you F--k. No you just wasted time logging onto this forum and typing up your thoughts on your findings, which might or might not have some substance.

Like I said Quality Pri.k

Colin Day

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49:25 pm »
Anyone fancy a malt ;D ;D ;D

jasonl

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49:35 pm »
The best thing is , his own web site has bad  discrepancies, re company name /trading name not correctly listed!
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Stu.Clem

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 08:50:08 pm »
Same poo diff day - nowt else better to  do than slate ur competition!??!! permission to use an address for whatever purpose, is permission granted, end of!!   look after your own business before someone else does...  or is it a bad case of "my boat is bigger than your boat....."   change the fooookin record !!!!  we all have adversaries - thats what makes life / biz interesting....  ps excuse any bad grammer / language / spelling

Stu - registered with co house @ my real address - direct line 07973 788278  ???

derek west

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 08:57:40 pm »
go on then col, ya twisted my arm. on the rocks, shaken not stirred. ;D oh and bung an umbrella in it. i'm feeling posh tonight.

will_turton

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 09:11:46 pm »
oh this is getting interesting, and its only 9 bells, wait till people have a few shandys

derek west

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 09:30:37 pm »
have a malt will, sit back, put ya feet up and enjoy.

kicks the crap out of eastenders and corrie. ;D

Colin Day

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 09:42:28 pm »
 ;D Here's a double Derek :D

derek west

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 09:47:55 pm »
don't know about that col, trying to design a 4 page leaflet here, might end up with 8.

ady p

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 10:03:51 pm »
a couple of weeks ago Me and another member were locked out of c i u for our posts about clean . I thank Simon for looking into  the clean background and its really shown clean for what it is .
I dont like this clean at all,i see it as a money making scheme for a few ,and who gives anyone at clean the right to test my skills when i have done the ncca exam ,are they saying that this is not good enough , the whole idea from start to finish seems
less than above board ,im sure Ive upset the clean ,click on this web site , i take my hat of to simon for looking into clean ,from me ,simon well done mate. :)

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 10:19:38 pm »
But he hasn't proven anything yet, the only thing he has proven is that the trading and registered addresses are different, which is common business practice for some.
Like I said if he thinks some law has been broken then he should have contacted the correct authorities to check it out, not put it on an open and public forum.
Now if CLEAN are totally above board on their setup then they would be within their rights to take Mr Trouble maker to court for slander. He wouldn't look so flippin clever then would he?

D Ingram

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:39 pm »
Having worked along side Simon for a number of years and knowing the passion he has for this profession   I have to agree with all he is saying .

Having spent 30 years in this industry  I can tell you honestly the only winners are the ones behind the tills collecting your money!
Dave Ingram