Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: webasto temperature mixer valve.......
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2020, 03:47:15 pm »
Anyone with lots of employees will never go down the hot water route it needs to be  Installed properly and to do that it’s not cheap per van,I once heard a comment on here from someone similar to that example something like,if I was on my own or had just one employee I would have a hot system-systems it’s just not viable with a lot of vans 🤣 if I built and sold systems they’d only be Hot coming out of my workshop 👍.

NWH

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »
Pikey cheapskates use cold water they know it’s not as good as hot but it does a good enough job for them so they won’t spend,most of em must have worked for NPower so they are used to handling cables 🤣,cold waters better than Hot lol yeah and a fat birds better than a slim one 🤣🤣.

Don Kee

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2020, 03:52:37 pm »
The little thingy is called a thingyma bobble, ooohh what a polava glad I'm cold, 4 pages of waffle and he still hasn't called grippa, beggars belief

You have to remember that its a scientific fact from Nigels brain cell that hot water is best !
here's a quote from a real scientific web site....

Myth: Hot Water Lifts Dirt
“Lifting dirt” is a special property of soap, essential oil, and other fat-based cleaners. When lifting dirt, a cleaner’s molecules surround dirt particles and bond with them, separating them from other dirt and from surfaces. They can then be washed or wiped away.
Hot water is still just water. It does not surround or bond with any type of insoluble dirt. It can only do so much.

Where hot is good is when using a soap solution like TFR for first cleans and soffit/fascia gutter cleans..

thats all!

Darran

Got a link?

NWH

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2020, 03:57:57 pm »
Put all the links up you like I use hot water everyday and only cold on paper thin windows only,remember with cold this time of the year they always look clean  from 25-30ft away boys 🤣.

Don Kee

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2020, 04:00:28 pm »
Put all the links up you like I use hot water everyday and only cold on paper thin windows only,remember with cold this time of the year they always look clean  from 25-30ft away boys 🤣.

Are you Smudger or are you an idiot?

NWH

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2020, 04:17:41 pm »
If you use cold water you could actually be called a Smudger this time of the year.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2020, 04:23:13 pm »
Is that right? I seem to remember that you yourself said wfp didn’t clean windows properly, you noticed when you were cleaning the inside windows that it left blemishes🤣

KS Cleaning

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2020, 04:28:02 pm »
Is that right? I seem to remember that you yourself said wfp didn’t clean windows properly, you noticed when you were cleaning the inside windows that it left blemishes🤣
Anyone else I could have went through their post history and found the post I’m referring to....sod going through NWH’s posts tho, it would be like Groundhog Day!

NWH

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2020, 05:38:48 pm »
Yeah I did because with cold water at height it doesn’t clean them well I said when you go inside you can see that it doesn’t,I’ve taken jobs off cold WFP cleaners done insides first and seen for myself.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2020, 06:05:17 pm »
Yeah I did because with cold water at height it doesn’t clean them well I said when you go inside you can see that it doesn’t,I’ve taken jobs off cold WFP cleaners done insides first and seen for myself.
🗣💩.  You were talking about work that you had wfp’d yourself. You did outside first then went inside and noticed you hadn’t cleaned them properly🤣

NWH

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2020, 07:09:39 pm »
Ah yes quiet right I did say that I should have taken you’re word for it being that you are my No 1 fan and all that eh 🤣

KS Cleaning

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2020, 07:15:28 pm »
Ah yes quiet right I did say that I should have taken you’re word for it being that you are my No 1 fan and all that eh 🤣
Shhhhhhhh! 🤣

NWH

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2020, 07:32:50 pm »
😘

Splash & dash

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2020, 09:37:43 pm »
Anyone with lots of employees will never go down the hot water route it needs to be  Installed properly and to do that it’s not cheap per van,I once heard a comment on here from someone similar to that example something like,if I was on my own or had just one employee I would have a hot system-systems it’s just not viable with a lot of vans 🤣 if I built and sold systems they’d only be Hot coming out of my workshop 👍.

I have hot water systems  in all my vans with employees

NWH

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2020, 09:38:17 pm »
Yeah I wasn’t talking about you m8.