Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

webasto temperature mixer valve.......
« on: November 24, 2020, 04:37:27 pm »
anybody with a diesel heater had problems with this valve?mine started leaking a bit  today so i screwed it back on and its been operating at minimum temperature all day so only getting warm water at brush end.........anyway after work (and id turned the heater off)i re screwed it on tight then loosened the nut slightly (thats in the middle of the temperature dial) which allowed me to turn it a quarter turn to full heat mode.....hopefully this has cured the problem........
price higher/work harder!

KS Cleaning

Re: webasto temperature mixer valve.......
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 04:59:19 pm »
Should av stuck wi the gas boiler Daz😜

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »
anybody with a diesel heater had problems with this valve?mine started leaking a bit  today so i screwed it back on and its been operating at minimum temperature all day so only getting warm water at brush end.........anyway after work (and id turned the heater off)i re screwed it on tight then loosened the nut slightly (thats in the middle of the temperature dial) which allowed me to turn it a quarter turn to full heat mode.....hopefully this has cured the problem........

Take the numpty off the valve and unscrew the plastic bit behind until all the threads are showing then screw it back 1/2 tk 3/4 of a turn you will be on maximum heat now , could be you have an air lock if the plastic valve bit came out , but usually it clears in a few muinits , if not turn your flow controller to maximum for a bit that will usually clear it .

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 06:17:36 pm »
cheers mate...hopefully ive sorted it now.....ill find out tomorrow

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 08:45:32 pm »

Take the numpty off the valve and unscrew the plastic bit behind until all the threads are showing then screw it back 1/2 tk 3/4 of a turn you will be on maximum heat now , could be you have an air lock if the plastic valve bit came out , but usually it clears in a few muinits , if not turn your flow controller to maximum for a bit that will usually clear it .

Does that mixer valve come apart?

There is a little screw in the mixer's housing but it doesn't release the inner thermostatic valve.

https://www.butlertechnik.com/webasto-mixer-valve-kit-p1793

This is cheaper
https://www.jpcdirect.com/product/isotemp-mixing-valve-kit/

and some Loctite 572 thread sealer.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 08:55:01 pm »
i just screwed the black dial back on tight then  released the nut in the middle slightly which allowed me to turn the dial counter clockwise a quarter turn until i felt the stop......no idea whether this has fixed my problem until i fire up the heater tomorrow morning..hopefully it will be on max setting now and i can get some decent heat to my reel again!

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 09:06:49 pm »
i just screwed the black dial back on tight then  released the nut in the middle slightly which allowed me to turn the dial counter clockwise a quarter turn until i felt the stop......no idea whether this has fixed my problem until i fire up the heater tomorrow morning..hopefully it will be on max setting now and i can get some decent heat to my reel again!

To see what you are doing take the screw out of the centre of the black numpty  and you will see the black plastic threaded uncertain the brass housing unscrew that until you see threads appearing out side the brass fitting then the valve is fully open , re fit the numpty holding it whilst doing up the screw so you dint alter the setting of the valve .

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 04:23:32 pm »

Is this what you mean?

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 04:27:46 pm »
I did this today and it's not made any difference....the heater is barely warming my hose reel up....its almost as if the heater is in half heat mode constantly....very annoying!IMO there shouldn't be a temperature dial it should be full heat mode all the time....

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 04:54:28 pm »
if i try to unscrew it anymore than in the pic it comes off as not much thread holding it in.....

Shrek

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 04:57:40 pm »
Have you rang grippa daz? What are they saying?

Splash & dash

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 05:04:36 pm »

Is this what you mean?

Yes that’s it in that position you should be getting maximum heat , think you might have a air lock in the heat exchanger just leave the boiler running and try adjusting you flow on the controller from minimum to maximum hopefully it will flush it out that’s what I did with mine .

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:22 pm »
I think a £700 service might have helped........

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

deeege

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 05:12:56 pm »
Sounds like a right faff to me.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 05:45:08 pm »

ive had very little problems in 3 years since i had the heater installed Danny.......a few  little niggles which get sorted quickly......i honestly would hate to go back to stone cold water now....its horrible being a cold water user in this weather!

P @ F

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 05:49:47 pm »
I’m gutted , my cheap Chinese version hasn’t let me down in 2 years  >:(
Mind you I did have to replace the glow plug last year , had to put the £10.50 on my credit card  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

deeege

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 05:57:04 pm »

ive had very little problems in 3 years since i had the heater installed Danny.......a few  little niggles which get sorted quickly......i honestly would hate to go back to stone cold water now....its horrible being a cold water user in this weather!

It was 12 degrees this afternoon you big fairy. Was in shorts and T-shirt for the last few jobs. 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

P @ F

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 05:57:24 pm »
It’s alright now though  , the new model went in on Sunday in under an hour .
In house engineering, much simpler design and 25% smaller , all with no loss in temps  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 06:14:58 pm »

easy now Daz,

a little gentle teasing never hurt anyone.....
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

NWH

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 06:43:52 pm »
I had to do a job yesterday with cold so I didn’t turn it on the windows are paper thin and they would just pop,the hose was literally like wire I took my eye off it when I was reeling in and because it was cold it came in tangled and nearly broke my wrist,also when it’s cold it doesn’t sit on the reel well as soon as you pull out it starts to want to come over the sides.

dazmond

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 06:59:51 pm »
I had to do a job yesterday with cold so I didn’t turn it on the windows are paper thin and they would just pop,the hose was literally like wire I took my eye off it when I was reeling in and because it was cold it came in tangled and nearly broke my wrist,also when it’s cold it doesn’t sit on the reel well as soon as you pull out it starts to want to come over the sides.

i think heated water does something to hose causing it to go like wire after a while...either that or i just forget what its like to work with cold hose when i do use cold water!

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 07:31:49 pm »
I think the heat turns the hose brittle , once hot has been through it it will never be the same again , that’s why we notice it more than cold users

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2020, 04:49:25 pm »

This is my reel at the end of the day...it should be almost clouds of steam in this cold weather......   ::)roll

Could there be a problem with the heat exchanger?I just cant get the heater to produce piping hot water....its just warm....I cant adjust the mixer valve anymore without it coming off.....I'm sick of messing about with it now!  >:(

To me it sounds as if the heater is in half heat mode....the ticking of the diesel pump is much slower than it used to be....

Shrek

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2020, 04:57:14 pm »
Maybe ring grippa if they know their system inside out , you’ll probably get a quicker answer than on here daz

Slacky

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2020, 04:59:59 pm »

You’re a big fairy you are. ‘It nearly broke my wrist...’. Course it did ya poof.

Splash & dash

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2020, 06:18:17 pm »

This is my reel at the end of the day...it should be almost clouds of steam in this cold weather......   ::)roll

Could there be a problem with the heat exchanger?I just cant get the heater to produce piping hot water....its just warm....I cant adjust the mixer valve anymore without it coming off.....I'm sick of messing about with it now!  >:(

To me it sounds as if the heater is in half heat mode....the ticking of the diesel pump is much slower than it used to be....

IDE give Oliver a ring if the situation hasn’t improved , when mine went like that it was just an air lock , unless the boiler has been giving off clouds of white smoke it should be fine , mine did over 12,000 hours run time before needing replacement .

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2020, 06:26:21 pm »
no......theres hardly any smoke on start up and shut down.....ill see how i go on tomorrow....i suspect its something to do with the mixer valve as the heater has only stopped producing very hot water since messing around with it.....i remember refitting it a few years ago too and i instantly got hotter water.......

Dave Willis

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 06:27:48 pm »
Give it to Grippa, I’m sure they’d like a record day!

NWH

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 06:34:39 pm »
One thing it could be and I had this when the heat in the water dropped on my old heater and that was the heat exchanger needed changing,as soon as I changed it the temperature went back to the usual.
Plenty of antifreeze in the tank is there.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 06:37:50 pm »
You can’t really flush the heat exchangers you can’t get at it I know someone once said you may be able to do a Donald Trump and flush it with a mild bleach solution or soak it but if it’s spent it’s spent usually,when it’s working does the burner feel hot.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 06:45:29 pm »
yeah the header tank is just over half full with coolant which is where it should be.....

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 06:48:54 pm »
im convinced it must be something to do with the valve......as the water temperature hasnt been the same since tightening it up after a leak...these heat exchangers should last years and years before their knackered!its only 3 years old!

Smudger

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 07:09:59 pm »
im convinced it must be something to do with the valve......as the water temperature hasnt been the same since tightening it up after a leak...these heat exchangers should last years and years before their knackered!its only 3 years old!

Oh, blimey,

I think 3 years qualifies as years Daz - esp as you use it EVERY day.....

Darran

deeege

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2020, 07:11:23 pm »
Do Grippa not get involved with any maintenance of these things once you’ve not had the £500 annual service? Voided the warranty kind of thing?

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2020, 07:18:32 pm »
Do Grippa not get involved with any maintenance of these things once you’ve not had the £500 annual service? Voided the warranty kind of thing?

pure freedom said theyll service it for me......i cant be arsed going down to grippatank!its miles away and in the middle of nowhere!their also very busy fitting systems!......

if there was someone local who could service it for me i would but i dont know anyone.....

dazmond

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2020, 07:20:19 pm »

Oh, blimey,

I think 3 years qualifies as years Daz - esp as you use it EVERY day.....

Darran

the lifespan of these heat exchangers is 15-20 years!i doubt that this is the problem anyway......

NWH

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 08:02:20 pm »
Take the pipe off the heat exchanger that goes to the valve the water coming out the burner then into the heat exchanger should be very hot.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2020, 08:03:41 pm »
Daz just google Webasto engineers, they will be able to do servicing and diagnostics, there will be one closer to you than having to travel down to purefreedom  or grippa. When I had my webasto diesel heater I got it serviced by a webasto engineer 30 miles from me.

NWH

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 08:07:16 pm »
Nearly all the problems if it’s firing up and working properly are hardware if it’s software it’ll usually power up and power straight off,it try’s to start if it’s software but it won’t go to the next stage.
If this happens it can be the glow plug but it can’t be this with yours as it’s actually working,lack of heat will be either burner or exchanger.

NWH

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2020, 08:08:39 pm »
If I thought it was an airlock I’d disconnect all internal pipes back to the burner but I don’t think it’s that.

NWH

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 08:10:20 pm »
When the fuel pump is going is it pumping slowly like it’s struggling.

Smudger

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2020, 08:39:35 pm »
Thank god my £20 immersion heater doesn't play up like this......

Darran

Dave Willis

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 08:52:25 pm »
Probably most marinas up your way would have a Webasto engineer. Canal boats and particularly hire boats use them a lot.

Spruce

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2020, 09:01:39 pm »

Is this what you mean?

Directly behind this valve will be a rubber hose (it appears to be rubber on Splash and Dash's heater) that will lead back to the water inlet T piece. This T piece screws onto a 1/2" connector on the heat exchanger.

If this pipe is rubber hose get a pair of vice grips with a rag inside the jaws and 'pinch' that rubber pipe closed. The rag will stop the jaws from damaging the hose.

On this picture of the heat exchanger  the rubber pipe I'm referring to is the branded hose in this photo. Obviously if your hose is branded then you can't close it with vice grips.
https://www.butlertechnik.com/webasto-motor-home-plate-heat-exchanger-with-mixer-valve-4111209a-p1516

With the heater and your pump running you should get very hot water going to your brush.

If you do then the Thermostatic control valve is defective if you can't unscrew it any further. 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/323885037435?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-153316-527457-8&mkcid=2&itemid=323885037435&targetid=4584894773047591&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=398226958&mkgroupid=1300722490880853&rlsatarget=pla-4584894773047591&abcId=2145997&merchantid=87779&msclkid=391af3e01f731c928c6dac2004379806

Bungle

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 09:16:13 pm »
Two days after starting the thread he seemingly still hasn’t done the logical thing. Does this bloke have cotton wool in his ears?

RING FECKING GRIPPA!!!
We look at them, they look through them.

dazmond

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 09:19:45 pm »

This is what mine looks like inside the cabinet spruce....

dazmond

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 09:42:38 pm »
When the fuel pump is going is it pumping slowly like it’s struggling.

when i fire  up the heater in the morning before work the fuel pump is going fast on start up but settles down to a fairly slow "tick" and stays like that most of the day  (as if the heater is in half heat mode).....im not sure whether this is normal or not....

Bungle

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 09:49:52 pm »
Read reply #44  ::)roll
We look at them, they look through them.

NWH

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2020, 10:09:41 pm »
That is normal for the fuel pump it sounds like there’s nothing wrong with the software as it looks to be powering up right,how long you had again Daz.

NWH

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2020, 10:12:24 pm »
Ah Daz when it’s going is the water in the header tank bubbling m8.

Smudger

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2020, 10:13:02 pm »
3 years,    2 months 16 days 4 hours 35 minutes 10 seconds and counting.......

NWH

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2020, 10:13:22 pm »
If not that pump on the bottom left of the cabinet is knackered.

NWH

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2020, 10:21:20 pm »
That water pump circulates the water round the system of the heater if it’s faulty the water internally won’t get hot but the system will sing away like there’s nothing wrong with it,had this on my 5kw.

NWH

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2020, 10:24:21 pm »
When you turn the heater on that pump should come straight on circulating  the water through the system,the bubbling in the header tank shows you if  it’s working or not.

Smudger

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2020, 10:25:26 pm »
what , like when you fart in the bath ?

dazmond

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2020, 10:25:34 pm »
That is normal for the fuel pump it sounds like there’s nothing wrong with the software as it looks to be powering up right,how long you had again Daz.

3 years on the 6th dec.......its starting up and powering down as normal mate......im not sure about the header tank bubbling away when the heater is on.....should it?ill check it tomorrow....

dazmond

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2020, 10:27:24 pm »
3 years,    2 months 16 days 4 hours 35 minutes 10 seconds and counting.......

why dont you and bungle just f**k off?why do you feel the need to comment?you ve not got a diesel heater so why are you chipping you saddo.... ;D

NWH

« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2020, 10:28:54 pm »
I had it on my last heater m8 it will sound and seem like everything is working fine,the burner will fire up the fuel pump will pump etc.
Because all the internals get very hot as the water passes through it will get some warmth from that alone albeit very minimal,sounds like it’s 1-2 things that internal water pump or a failed exchanger.

Smudger

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2020, 10:30:25 pm »
 ;D ;D

just think of it as "balanceing" the number of posts  to  those drooling " love in " hot water posts you and Nigel  spout week in week out

:-*

dazmond

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2020, 10:34:13 pm »
When you turn the heater on that pump should come straight on circulating  the water through the system,the bubbling in the header tank shows you if  it’s working or not.

ill check it tomorrow nigel...im sure the pumps fine.it was brand new 3 years ago and is working great...i only need it on 40-45 on the controller to get a good flow at the jets....i think its a process of elimination!

dazmond

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2020, 10:36:59 pm »
I had it on my last heater m8 it will sound and seem like everything is working fine,the burner will fire up the fuel pump will pump etc.
Because all the internals get very hot as the water passes through it will get some warmth from that alone albeit very minimal,sounds like it’s 1-2 things that internal water pump or a failed exchanger.

the water is still warm at the brush end even with most of the hose out but its not as hot as it usually is......its as if the heater is on min temp setting continually.....

NWH

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2020, 11:04:44 pm »
I’m talking about the pump on the bottom left of the picture that’s the heater circulation pump.

NWH

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2020, 11:07:38 pm »
I could go back to cold water but I value keeping my customers far far too much 🤣🤣,as far as Smudger goes that’s what I’d be doing to the windows just “Smudging” the dirt around leaving nice brush strokes through dirt,some windows will have the odd top corner left some one of the bottom 2 corners been there with cold water terrible business 🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2020, 11:09:33 pm »
Don’t forget you shivering 🥶 cold boys they always look clean from the ground 👍

Splash & dash

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2020, 11:17:43 pm »

ill check it tomorrow nigel...im sure the pumps fine.it was brand new 3 years ago and is working great...i only need it on 40-45 on the controller to get a good flow at the jets....i think its a process of elimination!

He means the little pump on the actual burner , they cost around £300 😬😬😬

NWH

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2020, 11:23:09 pm »
I’ll wager that pump is not working it will get you scratching  your head as it seems all is working normally although you won’t be getting hot water.

dazmond

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2020, 04:18:05 am »

He means the little pump on the actual burner , they cost around £300 😬😬😬

Ah right....the little black pump under/attached to the burner?looks like an easy swap out....cheers mate.

dazmond

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2020, 04:23:06 am »
I’ll wager that pump is not working it will get you scratching  your head as it seems all is working normally although you won’t be getting hot water.

Cheers nigel......I wont order one yet.....its a process of elimination first....I am getting hot water with the hose wound fully on the reel....its hot but not scalding like it usually is....I can comfortably hold my hand under it where usually I cant!

NWH

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2020, 08:06:39 am »
If you are getting hot water of any sense like you say hot but not as hot as usual after you’ve checked the pump I’d say probably heat exchanger m8,if it was that pump you wouldn’t get anything above Luke warm if  it was that m8 sounds like a blocked exchanger.

dazmond

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2020, 08:26:43 am »
I've found a place in Bolton that services campervan and caravans and all sorts of specialist vehicles...they also do webasto servicing.....👍🙂....its not too far from me,about 17 miles away....

Slacky

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2020, 08:55:41 am »
Battery.

Spruce

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2020, 09:17:49 am »

This is what mine looks like inside the cabinet spruce....

OK, then you can't do what I suggested. If you are running the heater your heat exchanger will be hot but if the hose exiting the thermo valve is cool then you have a problem with the control valve.

NWH

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2020, 09:29:24 am »
I would say you’ve obviously checked the battery Daz it would pump slowly and be sounding like it’s struggling if it was reading 12-2 volts and dipping down to 11-3 when the heater is in start up mode,if it was that it would switch off at that kind of reading usually.

NWH

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2020, 09:31:08 am »
Is the adjuster valve just spinning Daz.

Smudger

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2020, 12:46:13 pm »
I think it could be the little thingy on the end of the whatsamacallit... !

change that - jobs a good un  ;D

Gringo

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2020, 12:51:40 pm »
The little thingy is called a thingyma bobble, ooohh what a polava glad I'm cold, 4 pages of waffle and he still hasn't called grippa, beggars belief

Smudger

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2020, 01:27:00 pm »
The little thingy is called a thingyma bobble, ooohh what a polava glad I'm cold, 4 pages of waffle and he still hasn't called grippa, beggars belief

You have to remember that its a scientific fact from Nigels brain cell that hot water is best !
here's a quote from a real scientific web site....

Myth: Hot Water Lifts Dirt
“Lifting dirt” is a special property of soap, essential oil, and other fat-based cleaners. When lifting dirt, a cleaner’s molecules surround dirt particles and bond with them, separating them from other dirt and from surfaces. They can then be washed or wiped away.
Hot water is still just water. It does not surround or bond with any type of insoluble dirt. It can only do so much.

Where hot is good is when using a soap solution like TFR for first cleans and soffit/fascia gutter cleans..

thats all!

Darran

tlwcs

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2020, 01:45:47 pm »
Dump and replace with 2?

NWH

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2020, 03:22:39 pm »

You have to remember that its a scientific fact from Nigels brain cell that hot water is best !

“Lifting dirt” is a special property of soap, essential oil, and other fat-based cleaners. When lifting dirt, a cleaner’s molecules surround dirt particles and bond with them, separating them from other dirt and from surfaces. They can then be washed or wiped away.
Hot water is still just water. It does not surround or bond with any type of insoluble dirt. It can only do so much.

Where hot is good is when using a soap solution like TFR for first cleans and soffit/fascia gutter cleans..

thats all!

Darran
All nonsense I’ve used Hot water for 13 years.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2020, 03:45:45 pm »

thats all!

Darran
All nonsense I’ve used Hot water for 13 years.
And hot air for even longer.

NWH

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2020, 03:47:15 pm »
Anyone with lots of employees will never go down the hot water route it needs to be  Installed properly and to do that it’s not cheap per van,I once heard a comment on here from someone similar to that example something like,if I was on my own or had just one employee I would have a hot system-systems it’s just not viable with a lot of vans 🤣 if I built and sold systems they’d only be Hot coming out of my workshop 👍.

NWH

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »
Pikey cheapskates use cold water they know it’s not as good as hot but it does a good enough job for them so they won’t spend,most of em must have worked for NPower so they are used to handling cables 🤣,cold waters better than Hot lol yeah and a fat birds better than a slim one 🤣🤣.

Don Kee

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2020, 03:52:37 pm »

thats all!

Darran

Got a link?

NWH

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2020, 03:57:57 pm »
Put all the links up you like I use hot water everyday and only cold on paper thin windows only,remember with cold this time of the year they always look clean  from 25-30ft away boys 🤣.

Don Kee

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2020, 04:00:28 pm »
Put all the links up you like I use hot water everyday and only cold on paper thin windows only,remember with cold this time of the year they always look clean  from 25-30ft away boys 🤣.

Are you Smudger or are you an idiot?

NWH

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2020, 04:17:41 pm »
If you use cold water you could actually be called a Smudger this time of the year.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2020, 04:23:13 pm »
Is that right? I seem to remember that you yourself said wfp didn’t clean windows properly, you noticed when you were cleaning the inside windows that it left blemishes🤣

KS Cleaning

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2020, 04:28:02 pm »
Is that right? I seem to remember that you yourself said wfp didn’t clean windows properly, you noticed when you were cleaning the inside windows that it left blemishes🤣
Anyone else I could have went through their post history and found the post I’m referring to....sod going through NWH’s posts tho, it would be like Groundhog Day!

NWH

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2020, 05:38:48 pm »
Yeah I did because with cold water at height it doesn’t clean them well I said when you go inside you can see that it doesn’t,I’ve taken jobs off cold WFP cleaners done insides first and seen for myself.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2020, 06:05:17 pm »
Yeah I did because with cold water at height it doesn’t clean them well I said when you go inside you can see that it doesn’t,I’ve taken jobs off cold WFP cleaners done insides first and seen for myself.
🗣💩.  You were talking about work that you had wfp’d yourself. You did outside first then went inside and noticed you hadn’t cleaned them properly🤣

NWH

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2020, 07:09:39 pm »
Ah yes quiet right I did say that I should have taken you’re word for it being that you are my No 1 fan and all that eh 🤣

KS Cleaning

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2020, 07:15:28 pm »
Ah yes quiet right I did say that I should have taken you’re word for it being that you are my No 1 fan and all that eh 🤣
Shhhhhhhh! 🤣

NWH

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2020, 07:32:50 pm »
😘

Splash & dash

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2020, 09:37:43 pm »
Anyone with lots of employees will never go down the hot water route it needs to be  Installed properly and to do that it’s not cheap per van,I once heard a comment on here from someone similar to that example something like,if I was on my own or had just one employee I would have a hot system-systems it’s just not viable with a lot of vans 🤣 if I built and sold systems they’d only be Hot coming out of my workshop 👍.

I have hot water systems  in all my vans with employees

NWH

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2020, 09:38:17 pm »
Yeah I wasn’t talking about you m8.