This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Re: heart scare.......so taking the rest of the week off....
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 06:20:34 pm »
After the 04:00 episode and before your missus took you in did you have a bunk-up?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 06:28:55 pm »
Probably unused sperm furring your arteries up.
He should request a Gardiner’s brochure from Alex, that would solve this problem😉

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 06:37:15 pm »
After the 04:00 episode and before your missus took you in did you have a bunk-up?

no.......i was at my flat on my own.....i phoned her up at 730am to take me to hospital....all 3 times ive had AF ive been relaxed in the morning without a care n the world.......you think it would happen when getting jiggy with the missus or weight training or drumming!...but no......strange..... ???
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2020, 06:50:27 pm »
Daz’s heart rate normally leaps when he wakes up and remembers it’s a window cleaning day.
Mine normally sinks.

I have AF and take beta blockers, mine doesn’t race, it skips and misses beats (palpitations) bad news is you’ll most likely be higher risk for a stroke too. Apart from that I wouldn’t worry too much. Very common.

To be fair Dave, that seems to affect lots of people.

I get the odd day where mine palpatates. Usually when stressed though.

Not often people’s hearts tick exactly right all the time.

Hope your meds work and it doesn’t get any worse for you!

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 06:51:07 pm »
Daz’s heart rate normally leaps when he wakes up and remembers it’s a window cleaning day.
Mine normally sinks.

I have AF and take beta blockers, mine doesn’t race, it skips and misses beats (palpitations) bad news is you’ll most likely be higher risk for a stroke too. Apart from that I wouldn’t worry too much. Very common.

only 2% of people under the age of 65 have episodes of AF so its not all that common really...its shoots up to 7% if your over 65.....

i guess you take blood thinning drugs too then Dave?

my heart rate got up to 180 at one point when i stood up yesterday morning.... fluctuating anywhere between 37-180....i seriously thought i was gonna faint.....there is no way i could of gone to work in that state....the beta blockers should keep it from getting so high again.......

so are you in AF all the time dave?my heart beat has gone back to  normal now........

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2020, 06:54:54 pm »
Mine normally sinks.

To be fair Dave, that seems to affect lots of people.

I get the odd day where mine palpatates. Usually when stressed though.

Not often people’s hearts tick exactly right all the time.

Hope your meds work and it doesn’t get any worse for you!

the odd palpitation is nothing like AF though mate from my experience.........when your heart is in AF there is no normal rhythm....its jumping around all over the place and you go very dizzy and cant breathe properly...its scary.....

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 06:57:23 pm »
Bloody wimp, get back to work! Works through a pandemic without a day off then gets a flutter and downs tools! Try working a sweat up ya part-timer and the old ticker might work properly!!😬😜🤣
Beat smarter not faster.❤😘

.............just incase you do peg it Daz, what's the girlfriend's address?

lets hope you dont ever get AF mate....it certainly not a little flutter of the heart...it can be a dangerous condition esp if your not taking any medication at the time......

zesty

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 07:01:28 pm »
Yeah I imagine it’s pretty frightening Daz.

A long while back I had a day where mine was palpating a lot throughout the day. I was stressed and got more stressed the more it did it.

If it happens again, I’m getting checked out. It was only a single occurrence.

Having said that, it palpatates every now and then, usually only for a second or two.

Never been dizzy with it though.

I find it’s stress that causes it.

Look after yourself mate. Take it easy and keep an eye on it.

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 07:04:25 pm »
Hope you get well soon Daz the old drink and talcum powders  catching up with you m8 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ive hardly touched a drop of booze or cocaine in 16 years mate......i do wonder whether the heavy drinking in my teens and twenties has caused some heart muscle damage though........

although i remember my mother taking me to the doctors after having a short episode of heart palpitations when i was a 10 year old kid....the doctor said it was normal for people to have palpitations and it was nothing to worry about....

Loads of people get heart palpitations mate, I’ve had them, wife also every now and then.

But when the heart is racing that high, it’s kinda out of control mate.

A friend in the gym was having the same as you, but his heart was going to near 200bpm when at rest! turned out to be something to do with one side of the heart not growing as big as the other. Long time issue undiagnosed until he was 37 odd.

He’s been operated on and now ok. But scary time for him.

yeah thats called an enlarged heart on one side(due to the heart muscle having to work harder to pump the blood through a narrow artery over many years)....

NWH

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 07:09:15 pm »
Did you say you was drumming or strumming Daz 🤣🤣🤣

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 07:47:29 pm »
Bloody wimp, get back to work! Works through a pandemic without a day off then gets a flutter and downs tools! Try working a sweat up ya part-timer and the old ticker might work properly!!😬😜🤣
Beat smarter not faster.❤😘

.............just incase you do peg it Daz, what's the girlfriend's address?

lets hope you dont ever get AF mate....it certainly not a little flutter of the heart...it can be a dangerous condition esp if your not taking any medication at the time......

I was, of course, only joking Dazzler!🙂
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 07:51:40 pm »
Did he say the address 🤣🤣🤣 I knew a girl once she  said mind out I’ve got a heart condition,I said move over I’ll miss it 🤣🤣🤣

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 07:58:31 pm »
get an apple watch with built in ecg Daz

ive got a garmin watch mate...thats good enough! ;)

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2020, 08:03:43 pm »
Best wishes to you. God sounds awful. Definitely rest up and do nothing for a week in my opinion. Plenty rest/water and day time tv 😀

im taking it easy for sure...im taking the dog for an hours walk a day and another hour on my drums......i want to fit in a few weight training sessions in before monday too but only light weights and 30 min sessions...... :)

NWH

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2020, 08:06:03 pm »
You make sure you don’t take that dog out doggy style Daz 🤣🤣🤣.

lal

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2020, 08:10:38 pm »

Hi Dazmond,  i'm glad you went to  Hospital, to get it sorted, hope you make a speedy recovery, you can never be to
  careful with your Heart when you get unusual symptoms, i went to hospital 10 years ago with chest pain, had loads
  of tests  done over a couple of days, then they did an Angiogram, which showed 3 narrowed Arteries, they were
  concerned with 1 of them which was a lot more furred up then the other 2,  So now on Statins, Beta Blockers, Blood thinners,
 for the rest of my life, also had a Stent put in several years after the diagnosis, I'm forever grateful for the care i received,
 and still receiving to this day, all the best to you Daz, have a good rest this week mate.

NBwcs

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2020, 09:36:56 pm »
Sorry to hear that, hope your soon on the mend. It must be all those long 9 to 2 days you do, time to put your prices up and finish at 12. Take care.

Phil J

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2020, 09:41:53 pm »
Look afer yourself Daz mate. All that buffet food at the 5 star all inclusives is finally catching up with mate.

Dave Willis

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2020, 10:01:01 pm »
Mine normally sinks.

only 2% of people under the age of 65 have episodes of AF so its not all that common really...its shoots up to 7% if your over 65.....

i guess you take blood thinning drugs too then Dave?

my heart rate got up to 180 at one point when i stood up yesterday morning.... fluctuating anywhere between 37-180....i seriously thought i was gonna faint.....there is no way i could of gone to work in that state....the beta blockers should keep it from getting so high again.......

so are you in AF all the time dave?my heart beat has gone back to  normal now........

Yer mine’s pretty much in AF all the time, basically an irregular heart beat, never had it race like yours though, was prescribed an aspirin every day to thin the blood too but that went out of fashion. Been like it for years. I cycle and sometimes the heart goes all to cock on the first hill climb on a ride.
Couple of mates had theirs stuck flat out like yours, caffeine’s not good.

Dave Willis

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2020, 10:11:44 pm »
I’m ticking over at 54bpm at the moment with a low of 43bpm according to my garmin.
Probably 180bpm tomorrow when my hose gets tangled around a customers wheely bin and it starts raining again!