This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

35cm brushes/4 jets.....
« on: July 19, 2019, 02:44:47 pm »
so who uses these brushes?ive always used the standard 26cm ones with 2 jets....

i have quite a lot of large domestic and commercial jobs with large plate glass windows so im hoping this brush will make things a bit quicker/easier..... :)

ive ordered a 35cm ultimate stiff brush with 4 standard pencil jets to go along with a couple of other standard brushes,o clips,JG connectors,PTFE silicone spray,etc
price higher/work harder!

Spruce

Re: 35cm brushes/4 jets.....
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 03:14:38 pm »
so who uses these brushes?ive always used the standard 26cm ones with 2 jets....

i have quite a lot of large domestic and commercial jobs with large plate glass windows so im hoping this brush will make things a bit quicker/easier..... :)

ive ordered a 35cm ultimate stiff brush with 4 standard pencil jets to go along with a couple of other standard brushes,o clips,JG connectors,PTFE silicone spray,etc

You will notice the weight difference.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Shrek

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 03:18:30 pm »
You will notice a massive difference, the standard brush feels like a toothbrush in comparison. Time saving are huge

TomCrowther

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 03:51:30 pm »
You will notice a massive difference, the standard brush feels like a toothbrush in comparison. Time saving are huge
I agree with Shrek. You won't go back to the standard brush as you can save around 25% in time per job.

dd

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 03:53:32 pm »
I use a 35cm xtreme natural hybrid, it is OK but unlike most do not find time saving huge.

I did use the 35cm ultimate hybrid but found the bristles dragged too much on the glass.

For most of my work I use the xline 26cm dupont brush.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 04:22:29 pm »

i probably will spruce,however this brush will be used on larger buildings that have windows straight up and down that dont have awkward windows above connys,etc and ill be rinsing on the glass.....

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 04:25:25 pm »
I agree with Shrek. You won't go back to the standard brush as you can save around 25% in time per job.

i wont be using it for all my work as some blocks of work are compact estate jobs with lots of connys,extensions to reach over!ill be sticking to my 26cm xtreme brush for this work! ;D

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 04:37:16 pm »
Yep it's a great to use.  But I would not like to use it without the swivel neck for the narrow windows.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 04:43:33 pm »
Large commercial windows? I’d be tempted with a spray bar and rinsing on.

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 12:27:49 am »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 07:59:57 am »
Makes light work

https://youtu.be/oLP6OUW__oU

There's nothing light about that brush, brains over brawn Nathan, brains over brawn.

Spotfree

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2019, 08:05:35 am »
Makes light work

Funny you say "light" work. I was looking into getting a brush like that but the weight put me right off. If I remember right that set up comes in at over half a kilo?

Just the jets and tubing comes in heavier than an extreme, I dont mind a heavier brush for part of the day but I think that's just overkill. My tucker brushes are 300 gram and I sometimes have to swap them out for soemthing lighter, I think 500+ grams wouldn't be acceptable for me.

Whats the agitation like?

Spotfree

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 08:07:42 am »

i probably will spruce,however this brush will be used on larger buildings that have windows straight up and down that dont have awkward windows above connys,etc and ill be rinsing on the glass.....

You'll also find that with a heavier brush you dont need to apply pressure, it'l juts use its own weight to scrub.

zesty

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 08:36:38 am »
I use an xtreme 35cm for some commercial work, makes a big difference in time saving.

Don’t use it on domestic as they don’t always fit in small windows and are generally just a bit more clumsy in tighter spaces etc.

There will be a marked difference in weight, but the time saving on bigger glass makes it worth while!

Dry Clean

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 09:18:48 am »
Makes light work

Funny you say "light" work. I was looking into getting a brush like that but the weight put me right off. If I remember right that set up comes in at over half a kilo?

Just the jets and tubing comes in heavier than an extreme, I dont mind a heavier brush for part of the day but I think that's just overkill. My tucker brushes are 300 gram and I sometimes have to swap them out for soemthing lighter, I think 500+ grams wouldn't be acceptable for me.

Whats the agitation like?

How long have you been wfp'ing  Spotfree ? before the Gardiner days we had no choice but to use heavy over the top brushes when we where able to get rid there was no real noticeable difference in the agitation, even to this day I'm still impressed at how well the xtreme brush lifts things like stubborn bird muck.

Den68

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 09:50:23 am »
Apart from a couple of prototype brushes  I use the extreme 35cm  these three brushes suit all my maintenance work.
For first cleans and leaded glass I use the ultimate flock.

P @ F

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 10:20:11 am »
I just braved the shed for a blast from the past , ahh now those were the days  ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2019, 11:18:06 am »
Well my new brush arrived today and they even sent me a hat !
Can’t wait to try this bad boy , the time saving should be immense  ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Klean07

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2019, 12:48:07 pm »
Been using one for a couple of weeks on our new slx 25. So far so good. Got a free Gardiners baseball cap and pen with order! Woopee!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2019, 01:34:34 pm »
Makes light work

do you use that brush for all domestic work nathan?looks very heavy....i wouldnt like to extend that over a conny roof!i think my pole would snap! :o ;D