Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cookie

Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2019, 10:44:32 pm »
To those who are posting negative comments... If you're not interested in what Lee has to say or if he's rubbing you up the wrong way there's one simple solution:

Profile > Modify Profile > Buddies/Ignore List... > Edit Ignore List > Add "Lee Pryor"

Job done!

Dry Clean

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2019, 10:50:14 pm »
To those who are posting negative comments... If you're not interested in what Lee has to say or if he's rubbing you up the wrong way there's one simple solution:

Profile > Modify Profile > Buddies/Ignore List... > Edit Ignore List > Add "Lee Pryor"

Job done!
It only works on posts from Lee himself and not on threads or posts started by others, plus there's still the temptation button which in a way defeats the whole purpose of being able to block/ignore in the first place.

Cookie

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2019, 11:03:58 pm »

Job done!
It only works on posts from Lee himself and not on threads or posts started by others, plus there's still the temptation button which in a way defeats the whole purpose of being able to block/ignore in the first place.

Oh dear! Guess you'll have to resist temptation!  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2019, 10:53:59 pm »
This guy's done it for Christ's sake!
He's built his business, he's put his balls on the table and now employs office staff and window cleaners.
I don't care how he's done it, but he has. OK, he had a lump of money which he invested...but that takes balls!
He could have lost the lot!
That's the facts!

So he likes his ego massaged from time to time...who cares!
So he like to post his achievements and get positive feedback...who cares!

What's important is, he's done it.
Which means other people can do it (if they want).
Which means he's an inspiration for people who want to be where Lee is.

I can only say 'fair play' to him.

Personally I think he's "earned the right" to be a bit moody, throw his toys out the pram, now and again.

I think Lee's posts are ok. They're not entirely relevant to me because I'm happy being a 'one man band'. So some of them I just don't bother reading. (couldn't give a toss).

Personally, I can't understand why people 'knock' him. We're all here to help each other out.

I think Lee has done well for himself, but personally, I think Daz is where it's at!

Nobody is knocking the guy who got up off his backside and made a go of window cleaning or the guy who employs,  its the deluded idiot who thinks he's gods gift to business that we knock, he wouldn't last ten minutes in a business that had real risk, real competition and where the slightest mistake could cost you thousands or even the business.

Then by his choosing to start a business that doesn't "have real risk, real competition etc." - as you put it, then he's made a wise business decision hasn't he?
It's a game of three halves!

Dean Taberner

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2019, 10:55:40 pm »

Wow!

Who knew that this forum was not only window cleaners but psychologists to! Making very insulting mental health diagnosis of someone they have never met.

Gentlemen can we please try to get passed the moving in with parents thing, that was over 3 years ago and was for just 1 month until I got my own house again. I did that to speed up the sale of my house by being the end of the chain so I could get my money out quicker. Anyone that thinks what ive done is easy just because I sold a house and threw in a load of money is a special kind of stupid. You have no idea what it has taken and money is just 1 piece of a big picture. its been very hard work and very difficult from many angles.

I do spend hours on the phone helping people and do not charge anyone for that, They are like minded people that contaact me. Its very hard to help anyone on here because the moment I say anything the usual people are all over it.

I will welcome anyone that wants to talk to me at the show and I will respect anyone on here that wants to insult me to my face.

As I have said before... Dont like me? Stay away then. Problem solved.

For those that do want to achieve more, I welcome converstaions that might help them passed a hurdle. Those people can feel free to call my office anytime or see me at the show. 

Visit our site for contact details www.pryors-uk.com I will always make time for like minded people.

Hey Lee,

I’ve not been active on here for a while and I’ve just spent a short while catching up on all of this hating,

I think you’ve done really well mate. Well done.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2019, 11:26:02 pm »
This guy's done it for Christ's sake!
He's built his business, he's put his balls on the table and now employs office staff and window cleaners.
I don't care how he's done it, but he has. OK, he had a lump of money which he invested...but that takes balls!
He could have lost the lot!
That's the facts!

So he likes his ego massaged from time to time...who cares!
So he like to post his achievements and get positive feedback...who cares!

What's important is, he's done it.
Which means other people can do it (if they want).
Which means he's an inspiration for people who want to be where Lee is.

I can only say 'fair play' to him.

Personally I think he's "earned the right" to be a bit moody, throw his toys out the pram, now and again.

I think Lee's posts are ok. They're not entirely relevant to me because I'm happy being a 'one man band'. So some of them I just don't bother reading. (couldn't give a toss).

Personally, I can't understand why people 'knock' him. We're all here to help each other out.

I think Lee has done well for himself, but personally, I think Daz is where it's at!

Nobody is knocking the guy who got up off his backside and made a go of window cleaning or the guy who employs,  its the deluded idiot who thinks he's gods gift to business that we knock, he wouldn't last ten minutes in a business that had real risk, real competition and where the slightest mistake could cost you thousands or even the business.

Then by his choosing to start a business that doesn't "have real risk, real competition etc." - as you put it, then he's made a wise business decision hasn't he?

One wise business decision based on it being an easy option doesn't make you an expert/Guru, like I said its his delusions that we knock, nothing more.

Dry Clean

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2019, 11:34:20 pm »

Wow!

Who knew that this forum was not only window cleaners but psychologists to! Making very insulting mental health diagnosis of someone they have never met.

Gentlemen can we please try to get passed the moving in with parents thing, that was over 3 years ago and was for just 1 month until I got my own house again. I did that to speed up the sale of my house by being the end of the chain so I could get my money out quicker. Anyone that thinks what ive done is easy just because I sold a house and threw in a load of money is a special kind of stupid. You have no idea what it has taken and money is just 1 piece of a big picture. its been very hard work and very difficult from many angles.

I do spend hours on the phone helping people and do not charge anyone for that, They are like minded people that contaact me. Its very hard to help anyone on here because the moment I say anything the usual people are all over it.

I will welcome anyone that wants to talk to me at the show and I will respect anyone on here that wants to insult me to my face.

As I have said before... Dont like me? Stay away then. Problem solved.

For those that do want to achieve more, I welcome converstaions that might help them passed a hurdle. Those people can feel free to call my office anytime or see me at the show. 

Visit our site for contact details www.pryors-uk.com I will always make time for like minded people.

Hey Lee,

I’ve not been active on here for a while and I’ve just spent a short while catching up on all of this hating,

I think you’ve done really well mate. Well done.

Dean

Slacky

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2019, 11:35:09 pm »
One wise business decision based on it being an easy option doesn't make you an expert/Guru, like I said its his delusions that we knock, nothing more.

So what would Mr Pryor have to have done in a business sense for him to gain your approval Ewan?

Dry Clean

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2019, 08:58:16 am »

So what would Mr Pryor have to have done in a business sense for him to gain your approval Ewan?

Firstly the fact that you feel the need to tar me with the reputation of another member must mean my that my actual reputation mustn't be that bad so thanks for the compliment, that said I do suspect that Ewan was just another guy who didn't fall for your lies and BS so not actually that bad either.
As to your question, I suppose he would need to have done something that I haven't or couldn't do myself, one example would be to achieve a one million pound turnover with only 12 guys on the glass in the areas where I work or could work.
He reminds me a bit of the late 8 weekly, he thought he was special because he could get £25 for a large detached  property that a beer money shiner said he couldn't get £5 for, how he turned this into a £80k per employee turnover I will never know but his delusions of grandeur got that bad he even  believed he could get it anywhere nationwide.

Smudger

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2019, 09:39:44 am »
Where is your area dry clean ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

jonboywalton75

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2019, 09:57:35 am »

Darran

Not sure he'll tell you that Darran
Its not in his profile
Im north Cheshire based BTW😁

Dry Clean

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2019, 11:38:55 am »

Darran

Its not in his profile

Exactly, there are some real nutters/ hot heads on this forum, just because they aren't all likely to turn up on your doorstep  with a bunch of fives doesn't mean they cant make your life difficult in other ways, Tosh thinks I live in Antrim NI and I'm happy to go along with that.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2019, 11:45:08 am »
Nobody would make my life difficult on this forum, im very well thought of👍
Oh forgot, where does Lee live? 😱

Dry Clean

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2019, 11:58:59 am »

Don't worry, I always end up taking the heat away from you guys. 

jonboywalton75

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2019, 12:24:30 pm »

Don't worry, I always end up taking the heat away from you guys. 

I think you love it, Sean/Ewan😍🤔🙂

Jonny 87

« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2019, 12:37:26 pm »

Darran

Its not in his profile

Exactly, there are some real nutters/ hot heads on this forum, just because they aren't all likely to turn up on your doorstep  with a bunch of fives doesn't mean they cant make your life difficult in other ways, Tosh thinks I live in Antrim NI and I'm happy to go along with that.

Don’t forget that all the admins will know. :)

Your IP address gets logged with every post in the bottom right corner.

Quick google search of the IP and hey presto. Unless of course your wise enough to use a VPN.
I don’t think your at that level of troll status though.  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

jonboywalton75

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2019, 01:03:26 pm »
Wasn't Tosh an Admin in the past?

Smudger

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2019, 01:56:12 pm »
I doubt anyone would make your life difficult - I was trying to get a handle on whether or not you could hit a million turnover with 12 guys

I'd have to number crunch on what I currently have - not straightforward as we do so many other services and I e just had a kidney biopsy so stuck lying on me  back  with just the mobile

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2019, 02:01:18 pm »
I e just had a kidney biopsy so stuck lying on me  back  with just the mobile

Darran

Wow, hope you get some good results there mate👍

Smudger

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2019, 02:04:41 pm »
Cheers