This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: How did we ever get by,,,,,,,, without.......
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2019, 04:37:33 pm »
Or switch to a day/night tarrif and its 7.5p from midnight till 7am
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Den68

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2019, 04:40:36 pm »
Thanks for that High tower , so I would be worse off with an immersion as it goes !
My diesel only costs £2.50 a day to run and I get an average of 50c all day long !

Are you going to put your diesel heater into production 😄 Hows it been working since your last upgrade?  Any other teething problems.

P @ F

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2019, 06:09:03 pm »
Thanks for that High tower , so I would be worse off with an immersion as it goes !
My diesel only costs £2.50 a day to run and I get an average of 50c all day long !

Are you going to put your diesel heater into production 😄 Hows it been working since your last upgrade?  Any other teething problems.

I am seriously looking at it to be honest , I have a different design that I am currently investigating.

The only issue was melting a glow plug the other day, but that was down to testing the limits of the thing , 70*c on demand comes at a price of a glow plug 50/60*c is tops to run without damage , that’s more than ample though I would say !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Smudger

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2019, 06:18:41 pm »
pull yer dam finger out - its June already  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2019, 06:45:16 pm »
is there a reason why you can't use a webasto thermo top ?? - the type that run central heating on boats

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Den68

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2019, 07:36:59 pm »

I am seriously looking at it to be honest , I have a different design that I am currently investigating.

The only issue was melting a glow plug the other day, but that was down to testing the limits of the thing , 70*c on demand comes at a price of a glow plug 50/60*c is tops to run without damage , that’s more than ample though I would say !
I bought a spare plug and spanner for mine as I was told the Chinese pins are crap but mine is ok still as it hasn't done lots of hours and only been used in the cold, they say the ebspchacher glo pins are much better quality might be worth a consideration.

Den68

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2019, 07:39:14 pm »
is there a reason why you can't use a webasto thermo top ?? - the type that run central heating on boats

Darran

The Chinese now make a copy or similar product, I asked this question on heater forum and the answer went over my head as I'm a thicko lol

P @ F

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2019, 12:34:03 am »
Yes it’s true , the chinese do have this copy out now , I have not been able to get exact specs on it as yet , I assume that it will be pretty much identical to the top C  , and I don’t know if the bigger 9 Kw is coming too .
But it will probably need the same power draw and diesel as the Webasto , this was my main reason for my build , to cut costs and extra gear needed to get hot .
Plus , don’t forget that the Chinese hydronic heater will probably need the secondary water circuit too , not what I’m looking to persue
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !