This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Are shiners getting lazy
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2019, 08:38:42 am »
one thing i dont do anymore is "up and over" flat roof jobs......now they are front only jobs or through the house/garage if they want the back windows  cleaned.... ;) ;D
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2019, 01:35:03 pm »
Na dont drink just an  observation wonder what would happen if  w f p was banned I suspect they would be a mass exodus  of shiners.its  some thing ive noticed  ive done it all from using scrims only then  squigeys to w fp to me its part of the job.

Wrong way to look at it, easy to be all macho I'll jump over gates, hump ladders around and make the job harder. But who's laughing the guy doing all that or the ones making life as easy as possible by picking and choosing work and using the most efficient methods etc.

My aim is to make the job easier as time goes on and earn more money as time goes on. That involves buying the best gear and picking and choosing the most efficient work to clean along with prices rises etc.

It's the ones who still jump gates, climb ladders and charge £5 a house that is holding everyone back.

harleyman

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2019, 03:42:29 pm »
Naw it's fxdf 1690 proper bike stoped sending  the kids up chmneys 10 year ago

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2019, 03:47:21 pm »
Why the concern?  Just do your job the way you want and let other do it their way.  Its the same job.  Simples
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3