This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: sole traders.....holidays...
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 10:31:46 am »
The sea is 63 degrees at the brush head.               Daz, will you be wearing that glittery posing poutch again this year?                                                      I Irecommend Itchinphallus  for a really good day out.

Stoots

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 11:51:19 am »
3weeks at xmas
5days cycling trip end of feb
1week training course in london
2 weeks on a curise. and that takes me to june

so i just start where i left off  ;D

Where you going cycling?

I'll be taking my bike to Italy early April for a little blast into the dolomites (piancavallo)

zesty

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 01:41:15 pm »
TUI SENSIMAR El dorado seaside suites & spa.......riviera maya.... 8)

Your joking. That where we stayed. No joke.

Beach was crap, the rest of it was amazing, we stayed in a luxury suite.

Wasn’t really a palace though daz.  ;D

Very nice though 👍🏼

You wanna head to the little hut on the beach, that’s there where you can book the whale shark diving and other bits and bobs.

did you go to chichen itza while you were there?thats where me and the missus fancy visiting,maybe swimming in a cenote too.......not bothered about beaches TBH....as long as theres good food,hot weather,a gym and a few nice pools  im happy! 8)

glad you enjoyed it mate....

No didn’t go there mate, there is a good gym and spa on the grounds, a couple of minutes walk from the main hotel area. I was too hot to bother working out! It was too humid!

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 06:00:00 pm »

Very nice though 👍🏼

You wanna head to the little hut on the beach, that’s there where you can book the whale shark diving and other bits and bobs.

did you go to chichen itza while you were there?thats where me and the missus fancy visiting,maybe swimming in a cenote too.......not bothered about beaches TBH....as long as theres good food,hot weather,a gym and a few nice pools  im happy! 8)

No didn’t go there mate, there is a good gym and spa on the grounds, a couple of minutes walk from the main hotel area. I was too hot to bother working out! It was too humid!

ill still fit in at least 3 workouts while im there mate,never let it slide..........otherwise before you know it your in the "dreaded gap" zone........ ;D

i occasionally take a week off but its usually when i have a heavy cold or something......certainly not just because im on holiday! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 06:20:42 pm »
3weeks at xmas

Where you going cycling?

I'll be taking my bike to Italy early April for a little blast into the dolomites (piancavallo)
majorca on a training camp  ;)  and no 5star luxury like dazmond ,this is £40 a night bed and breakfast and eveing meal ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

zesty

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2019, 07:06:52 pm »

Very nice though 👍🏼

ill still fit in at least 3 workouts while im there mate,never let it slide..........otherwise before you know it your in the "dreaded gap" zone........ ;D

i occasionally take a week off but its usually when i have a heavy cold or something......certainly not just because im on holiday! ;D

A week off does me good mate. I’m in good shape, and need a rest week when on holiday  ;D

robbo333

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2019, 07:26:37 pm »
Dreamliner is brilliant, it seriously is a nice way to fly.
When they stop serving the all inclusive drinks, just pop up the back, open the curtain and ask for another drink.
Not that i'm an alchy or nothing.  ;D

Don't worry about the missus thinking you're gonna propose, you're fine there mate!
She knows the only loves in your life are the hot water system and those heated seats... ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Stoots

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2019, 10:20:48 pm »
3weeks at xmas

Where you going cycling?

majorca on a training camp  ;)  and no 5star luxury like dazmond ,this is £40 a night bed and breakfast and eveing meal ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice, will you be doing sa calobra? Looks an amazing climb that....im not particularly fit, just a weekend warrior, 50 miles is about my limit

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2019, 11:20:01 pm »
When they stop serving the all inclusive drinks, just pop up the back, open the curtain and ask for another drink.

Don't worry about the missus thinking you're gonna propose, you're fine there mate!
She knows the only loves in your life are the hot water system and those heated seats... ;D

The 787 is naff. Totally overrated. Back of the bar on the A380, now that’s great fun.  :D

dazmond

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2019, 07:19:28 am »

i dont drink but im looking forward to having some extra leg room as im 6ft 2in and 18 stone! ;)

as for getting married....why bother?another bandmates marriage has broken up.....the bass players and now the keyboard players....he s not in a good place right now.. :(

your best off on your own with your own place,anything else is a bonus..... :)....thats my motto...ive lived on my own for 20 years and had around 15 girlfriends in that time....perfect..... :D

Stoots

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2019, 07:28:45 am »

i dont drink but im looking forward to having some extra leg room as im 6ft 2in and 18 stone! ;)

as for getting married....why bother?another bandmates marriage has broken up.....the bass players and now the keyboard players....he s not in a good place right now.. :(

your best off on your own with your own place,anything else is a bonus..... :)....thats my motto...ive lived on my own for 20 years and had around 15 girlfriends in that time....perfect..... :D

I would agree with that,I lost the lot after a previous relationship went tits up.

Marriage is a mugs game, you are just signing half of everything over in the event of divorce.

Once bitten twice shy

You can have a partner, family etc without getting married.

John Mart

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2019, 07:32:24 am »

Sounds like it's arse room you need, not leg room!  ;D

John Mart

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2019, 07:35:08 am »
I'm off skiing today. Not sure it competes with Mexico mind.

dazmond

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2019, 07:36:57 am »

Sounds like it's arse room you need, not leg room!  ;D

im not fat mate......im built like a rugby player(even though ive never played rugby in my life!) ;D

Dry Clean

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2019, 07:38:32 am »

No need to be married but people in long term relationships tend to be happier,  Iv a friend who's wife passed away a while back after 30 years of marriage, I don't think he will ever be in  a good place again but for him the 30 years he had with his wife where well worth it.

dazmond

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2019, 07:39:50 am »

i never understand why people go skiing...do you enjoy it?or are you only going cos your missus wants to do it?

John Mart

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2019, 07:44:46 am »

i never understand why people go skiing...do you enjoy it?or are you only going cos your missus wants to do it?
First time, but everyone who's done it says it's fantastic. Give it a go. It's certainly reassuringly expensive enough for you. If we like it though, we'll go regularly in the motorhome so should halve the price just about.

dazmond

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2019, 07:47:47 am »

No need to be married but people in long term relationships tend to be happier,  Iv a friend who's wife passed away a while back after 30 years of marriage, I don't think he will ever be in  a good place again but for him the 30 years he had with his wife where well worth it.

you should never get TOO attached to anybody in your life as they all die eventually.......yes remember the good times with them but move on and create a new different life for yourself once the grief subsides.....the problem is some people stay in that grief for many years and dont move on.... ::)roll....which does them no good at all..... :(

Jonny 87

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2019, 07:56:36 am »

you should never get TOO attached to anybody in your life as they all die eventually.......yes remember the good times with them but move on and create a new different life for yourself once the grief subsides.....the problem is some people stay in that grief for many years and dont move on.... ::)roll....which does you no good at all..... :(

I think this is the most depressing comment on CIU I’ve ever read.

Daz....... please never take up motivational speaking.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

dazmond

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2019, 08:02:53 am »

you should never get TOO attached to anybody in your life as they all die eventually.......yes remember the good times with them but move on and create a new different life for yourself once the grief subsides.....the problem is some people stay in that grief for many years and dont move on.... ::)roll....which does you no good at all..... :(

I think this is the most depressing comment on CIU I’ve ever read.

Daz....... please never take up motivational speaking.

its not depressing mate...its a fact of life....we are all gonna die...its what they teach you in buddhism......detach.........so dont be surprised when it happens.......4 lads i grew up with,one was once a very good friend.....all dead now....all in the late 30s/mid 40s.....