Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SqueegeeApp

How can we get in touch with an admin of this site?
« on: June 26, 2018, 11:49:37 am »
I know this isn't the place for this, but have been advised to post here to get a response!

I've sent two messages following the 'Interested in Advertising | Contact Us Here' link, created a post in another part of the forum and contacted (I think) an administrator directly and can't see any other ways of contacting someone - we'd really really like someone to get in touch about advertising!

Please please can someone get in touch!

Huge thanks,

Susie
Squeegee App

Soupy

Re: How can we get in touch with an admin of this site?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 12:41:23 pm »
Just start posting adverts on here, I'm sure that'll sharpen them up.......

;D

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 01:07:28 pm »
I'd like to get through the official channels if at all possible!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 01:39:48 pm »
How do you plan to compete with cleaner planner and aworka who by now must have 90% market share?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 02:11:43 pm »
Is this another Cloud based system?   If not then there may be a gap in the market.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 02:45:12 pm »
I use squeegee, but I haven't used cleaner planner or aworka.
Because it's an actual app, for a sole trader at least I find it very easy to use and if I don't complete all my tasks it's just a quick swipe to allocate it to another day. No messing about with spread sheet style work planning. But then I haven't used the others so can't really comment, but I quite like squeegee and I'm not  connected to squeegee.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 03:39:50 pm »
How do you plan to compete with cleaner planner and aworka who by now must have 90% market share?

We are already a large competitor with thousands of users across the globe. We don't claim to have a monopoly by any stretch, but competition is healthy!
We offer a standard plan which is free and paid options for end to end management of small businesses ranging to large enterprises. The premium plan is now just £9.80 a month so is very competitively priced and our platform is very different to the others we've seen in terms of UI.
I'd love to post a link, but I'm just trying to get hold of someone to advertise properly! Any ideas how we can do that?  ::)roll

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 03:41:14 pm »
Is this another Cloud based system?   If not then there may be a gap in the market.

Squeegee is a real time app which runs off your device and doesn't need a connection. However, it benefits from the fact that your data can also be stored in the cloud in real time when you have a data connection and it can be accessed from multiple devices at the same time :)

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 04:21:11 pm »
http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/squeegee-app/

Includes links and more details.

I am not affiliated either. Just so others can take a look and have there vote on it compared to others.

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

G Griffin

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 04:27:49 pm »
Squeegee channels?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Spruce

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 04:36:54 pm »
Squeegee channels?
;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

P @ F

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 07:39:20 pm »
Squeegee channels?

You never let me down Mr Griffin  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 08:49:29 pm »
Squeegee is by far the best looking and easiest to use app

unfortunately i found it buggy and its lack of accouting tools made me ditch it

also its a nightmare to move work about as theres no overview of the entire round you have to sift through everything

it would benefit from a more in depth desktop version imo

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 09:47:01 am »

also its a nightmare to move work about as theres no overview of the entire round you have to sift through everything

Thanks for your feedback! There is a web app on https://app.squeeg.ee and you can filter by rounds as well as sorting by other options such as distance.

I'm guessing you haven't used it all that recently as there is now an expenses feature and full invoicing. We'd welcome you back any time :)

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 12:25:17 pm »

Thanks for your feedback! There is a web app on https://app.squeeg.ee and you can filter by rounds as well as sorting by other options such as distance.

I'm guessing you haven't used it all that recently as there is now an expenses feature and full invoicing. We'd welcome you back any time :)

Used it up until a couple of weeks ago.

It seems to me that it's still jn the development phase, i.e lots of features still to be added etc.

Don't get me wrong I think it will be the best app in time, I just think it's a little early yet for me.

I'll have another look at it though

Pete Thompson

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 02:22:53 pm »
Superb app in my opinion.

I really like it.

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 02:41:22 pm »

Used it up until a couple of weeks ago.

It seems to me that it's still jn the development phase, i.e lots of features still to be added etc.

Don't get me wrong I think it will be the best app in time, I just think it's a little early yet for me.

I'll have another look at it though

Great stuff - the way we see it, all software should constantly be under development with updates, tweaks and new features being added constantly :)

deeege

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 08:27:12 pm »
I’m interested, have just signed up on the app. Do you offer a free trial period? I was on cleanerplanner but didn’t get on with it.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Don Kee

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 08:42:25 pm »

Out of interest, how have you managed to quantify 90% market share?

If you’re basing it just on this forum then maybe but I’d imagine there are thousands of window cleaners in just the UK that have never heard of CIU or cleaner planner, so how have you worked out the 90% market share?

(I’d never heard of this squeegee app, but just as I get irritated when a neighbour tells me their window cleaner does the whole close, even though we clean 8 out of the 12houses on there , I would imagine it would be irritating for others when you presume to know more about their field than they do)

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 08:43:34 pm »
Same. Might take a look and see what its like.  Needs to work on a mac book though. Does it?