This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alank

Re: How can we get in touch with an admin of this site?
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2018, 03:13:20 pm »
Ive just downloaded the app and put next week's work on it so I will give it a go. Looks good up to now though  ;D

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2018, 09:57:31 am »
I use cleaner planner and love it but I like the sound of this route optimisation.  It's been promised with cleaner planner for some time now but still not seen it on my screen. At minute we are doing routes by brain power only and not only do we get it wrong sometimes it can get very frustrating on a daily basis..

I didn’t realise any of them had route optimisation- that’s something Iv been looking for

Question: can squeegee optimise my who months work? Or does it just optimise 10-20 jobs?

The route optimisation is per day using the Day Pilot feature. What our users seem to do is have their work organised into rounds of similar locations, have a round a day and then the optimisation works beautifully. If you add in or remove jobs along the way it recalculates and also gives you a recalculation option if the planned route is no longer the best one using traffic data at different times of day.

Not my cup of tea then - if you were to create something where you could optimise a couple of hundred addresses, then I would sign up .
There is no one in the UK that offer this service, so how many jobs can you optimise per day?
Cheers

It will optimise as many jobs as you have planned for that day, if that's in the tens or up in the hundreds! :)

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2018, 12:23:00 pm »
If you optimise your whole database you will mess up your frequency for your round and confuse everything.

If you want to do that then just put all your jobs into one day and optimise.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Shrek

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2018, 12:48:58 pm »
If you optimise your whole database you will mess up your frequency for your round and confuse everything.

I actually group my different frequencies in  separate groups , majority is monthly, then I just add a 2 monthly or 3 monthly as and when

Shrek

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2018, 12:49:32 pm »
I use cleaner planner and love it but I like the sound of this route optimisation.  It's been promised with cleaner planner for some time now but still not seen it on my screen. At minute we are doing routes by brain power only and not only do we get it wrong sometimes it can get very frustrating on a daily basis..

I didn’t realise any of them had route optimisation- that’s something Iv been looking for

Question: can squeegee optimise my who months work? Or does it just optimise 10-20 jobs?

The route optimisation is per day using the Day Pilot feature. What our users seem to do is have their work organised into rounds of similar locations, have a round a day and then the optimisation works beautifully. If you add in or remove jobs along the way it recalculates and also gives you a recalculation option if the planned route is no longer the best one using traffic data at different times of day.

Not my cup of tea then - if you were to create something where you could optimise a couple of hundred addresses, then I would sign up .
There is no one in the UK that offer this service, so how many jobs can you optimise per day?
Cheers

It will optimise as many jobs as you have planned for that day, if that's in the tens or up in the hundreds! :)

Looks like il give it a go then 👍

Stoots

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2018, 06:41:35 pm »

I actually group my different frequencies in  separate groups , majority is monthly, then I just add a 2 monthly or 3 monthly as and when

what do you mean by this mate ? how do you work it?

it always upsets me that i have random 8 weekly jobs pop up in my schedule as they really need to automatically sync with my 4 weeklys, so if im a week late on my 4 weekly in area A then ideally the 8 weeklys in area A also need to shift down a week so they are due when im back in the area but i dont think any software can do this so they are almost always out of sync and i have to manually re organise my round constantly.

so do you run a seperate round with all your 8 weeklys on?

Shrek

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2018, 07:07:11 pm »

it always upsets me that i have random 8 weekly jobs pop up in my schedule as they really need to automatically sync with my 4 weeklys, so if im a week late on my 4 weekly in area A then ideally the 8 weeklys in area A also need to shift down a week so they are due when im back in the area but i dont think any software can do this so they are almost always out of sync and i have to manually re organise my round constantly.

Yeah I’m not sure about software- I just use excel. On my spread sheet , I have all my monthly first and what date I’m going to be there .
Then underneath all the monthly work I have 2 monthly & 3 monthly - similar to this

Stoots

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2018, 08:20:47 pm »

Yeah I’m not sure about software- I just use excel. On my spread sheet , I have all my monthly first and what date I’m going to be there .
Then underneath all the monthly work I have 2 monthly & 3 monthly - similar to this

interesting, ive never thought of putting different frequencys on different rounds, only issue is becaus ei have quite a low % of 8 weeklys and cover quite a large area, the 8 weeklys would probably be much more spread out so i tend to just manually move them to fit in with 4 weeklys.

I have considered for some time to just go 6 weekly and nothing else to stop all the messing about, some days end up full to busting then next time round its short due to the 8 weeklys not due, at least having them separate eliminates this.

alank

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 07:56:58 am »
Used app for this weeks work and like it a lot so am going to put all this months work on it a week at a time has anyone gone for the upgrade and if so what are your opinions of it?

nathankaye

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2018, 05:09:30 pm »
Used app for this weeks work and like it a lot so am going to put all this months work on it a week at a time has anyone gone for the upgrade and if so what are your opinions of it?

I've gone for the upgrade just so I can personalise it and add more customers on the route planner/confirmed addresses.
I've just got to find the time to add all my customers onto it.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

alank

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2018, 05:52:58 pm »
Cheers Nathan that's what's taking the time at the moment putting it all in ;D