This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: How can we get in touch with an admin of this site?
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 08:45:31 pm »
How do you plan to compete with cleaner planner and aworka who by now must have 90% market share?

Out of interest, how have you managed to quantify 90% market share?

If you’re basing it just on this forum then maybe but I’d imagine there are thousands of window cleaners in just the UK that have never heard of CIU or cleaner planner, so how have you worked out the 90% market share?

Probably 90% share is owned by a note pad and pencil or spreadsheet.  ;D

George is still popular too
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Don Kee

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 08:46:57 pm »
How do you plan to compete with cleaner planner and aworka who by now must have 90% market share?

Out of interest, how have you managed to quantify 90% market share?

If you’re basing it just on this forum then maybe but I’d imagine there are thousands of window cleaners in just the UK that have never heard of CIU or cleaner planner, so how have you worked out the 90% market share?

Probably 90% share is owned by a note pad and pencil or spreadsheet.  ;D

George is still popular too

I’d be inclined to agree with that to be honest!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 09:44:50 pm »
Hi Susie,

I have put a copy of your request in the Moderator's area. Until you get a response or I get a kick up the derriere from admin for going above my pay grade please feel free to use this thread to answer any questions.

;D
It's a game of three halves!

deeege

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 10:31:38 pm »
Have just had a play around with the App. On first glance it looks just what I want. Cleanerplanner seemed a massive faff for the way I wanted to use it, creating worksheets etc.

I just want somewhere to have a list of all my work and a way of looking quickly when it is due/what is owed etc.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

AuRavelling79

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 10:34:23 pm »
Me again - just had an automated response from my admin contact -

On holibobs - back at desk Monday 2nd July ... (I paraphrase  ;D)

Hope that is useful.

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 11:30:06 pm »
Have just had a play around with the App. On first glance it looks just what I want. Cleanerplanner seemed a massive faff for the way I wanted to use it, creating worksheets etc.

I just want somewhere to have a list of all my work and a way of looking quickly when it is due/what is owed etc.

This is why I like the app although I haven't tried the other options. I did have a look at cleaner planner but it looked a faff especially if using a smart phone and not a laptop.
Whereas this is an actual app and works well on my phone.   Like anything else it's a pain inputting all the details to begin with, I've currently put just over a hundred customers onto it and I've a long way to go, but! once they are on the app it becomes easier to book them in.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I have just upgraded to prsmium
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 11:59:45 pm »

Hope that is useful.
Like a Swiss watch, this place.
Btw, are you wearing Hai Karate for Susie's posts, Malc?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

richyp

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 12:21:01 am »
I use cleaner planner and love it but I like the sound of this route optimisation.  It's been promised with cleaner planner for some time now but still not seen it on my screen. At minute we are doing routes by brain power only and not only do we get it wrong sometimes it can get very frustrating on a daily basis..

Shrek

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 07:32:39 am »
I use cleaner planner and love it but I like the sound of this route optimisation.  It's been promised with cleaner planner for some time now but still not seen it on my screen. At minute we are doing routes by brain power only and not only do we get it wrong sometimes it can get very frustrating on a daily basis..

I didn’t realise any of them had route optimisation- that’s something Iv been looking for

Question: can squeegee optimise my who months work? Or does it just optimise 10-20 jobs?

Roy Harding

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 07:49:51 am »
You can put in the post code and it will bring up all the address with that post code, and route automatic,

When trialing it I had 3 job's on the same road, and it routed the first then second then third, However the first 2 jobs are old people and getup late, so I allways start at the farthest job first. It does allow you to re order the jobs so you can chose the order.

I do know the developer and he is a sound guy.

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2018, 12:42:39 pm »
Same. Might take a look and see what its like.  Needs to work on a mac book though. Does it?

Sure does Paul :)

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2018, 12:48:13 pm »

I didn’t realise any of them had route optimisation- that’s something Iv been looking for

Question: can squeegee optimise my who months work? Or does it just optimise 10-20 jobs?

The route optimisation is per day using the Day Pilot feature. What our users seem to do is have their work organised into rounds of similar locations, have a round a day and then the optimisation works beautifully. If you add in or remove jobs along the way it recalculates and also gives you a recalculation option if the planned route is no longer the best one using traffic data at different times of day.

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2018, 12:49:25 pm »

Hope that is useful.
Like a Swiss watch, this place.
Btw, are you wearing Hai Karate for Susie's posts, Malc?

Thank you, that is indeed useful! I'll stop pestering until 2nd July then :)

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2018, 12:52:35 pm »

Give us a shout if you need any help :) we are introducing a complete overview of jobs soon which will allow you then to filter by round, frequency etc too

SqueegeeApp

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2018, 12:53:12 pm »
Hi Susie,

I have put a copy of your request in the Moderator's area. Until you get a response or I get a kick up the derriere from admin for going above my pay grade please feel free to use this thread to answer any questions.

;D

Thank you :)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2018, 04:45:58 pm »
You can put in the post code and it will bring up all the address with that post code, and route automatic,

When trialing it I had 3 job's on the same road, and it routed the first then second then third, However the first 2 jobs are old people and getup late, so I allways start at the farthest job first. It does allow you to re order the jobs so you can chose the order.

I do know the developer and he is a sound guy.

What? Even older than you Roy?  ;D

Shrek

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2018, 04:51:59 pm »

The route optimisation is per day using the Day Pilot feature. What our users seem to do is have their work organised into rounds of similar locations, have a round a day and then the optimisation works beautifully. If you add in or remove jobs along the way it recalculates and also gives you a recalculation option if the planned route is no longer the best one using traffic data at different times of day.

Not my cup of tea then - if you were to create something where you could optimise a couple of hundred addresses, then I would sign up .
There is no one in the UK that offer this service, so how many jobs can you optimise per day?
Cheers

nathankaye

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2018, 07:59:59 pm »
You kinda know how many customers you can get done in a day/week.
So my weeks are divided into my rounds and I know roughly where I want to finish each day. So I schedule my week accordingly but if I want to finish early like I did today its just a case of swiping left on the jobs remaining and add them to tomorrow. Its that easy.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Nick Day

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2018, 08:08:23 pm »
With regard to your question, try advertising under gutter cleaning equipment and they will be on you like a rat up a s""thouse drainpipe, and you  will then get a  registered letter or e-mail from one of their snotbag advertisers and you will be banned.
Try it!!

mark m

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2018, 10:49:40 pm »

Hope that is useful.

I doubt you will get a reply I asked about advertising 6 months ago even sent mitch a email and received nothing back