This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

Re: Canvassing Company?
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 07:32:11 pm »
Don't forget you'll need 2-3 times more water per day , I don't mind doing 2-3 first cleans a day or a week but I wouldn't want to do it all day long!! 😓

paul alan

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 07:39:04 pm »
if not more.....and battery!

don't forget as you've  never cleaned these houses before you don't what problems your going to encounter.

Err on the side of caution, don't waste money or custom.

simonr

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 09:48:38 pm »
these are wps  t&c    they got ripped off by a lad from burnley who got them to build a round up my way which they did pretty easily, 2 days i think but then had to come up and do the first clean themselves,   over  £700 worth which they did in under 2 days, i met them cos they needed a pure top up , yan seems dead genuine i might use him when my son goes on his own.  the work is still for sale i think
TERMS OF BUSINESS

1. PAYMENTS

Payments are due in full every friday evening of generation. If you are cleaning the work before payment and you have cancels full payment for these jobs are still due. We accept BACS & Cash ONLY.

2. CANCELLATIONS

WPS GENERATION shall not replace any job that has been reported to have had a bad clean or late arrivals. All cancelled customers will be investigated by our company reps. Replacement jobs are due once all work bought is cleaned and complete.WPS GENERATIONRequire all information of cancelled jobs on the form provided, any jobs with part information will not be replaced. We will not accept any deductions of money owed to us. We replace we DO NOT REFUND.

3. GUARANTEE

We offer a 3 clean guarantee. This means we guarantee you will get at least 3 cleans out of every job provided to you. For example : if one job cancels that is worth £10 and you have done no cleans, We will replace that job with a £10 job. If for example one clean had been done we will replace part of the job taking into account charge of the job.

4. CUSTOMERS

IAll customers/jobs will be provided with the following ;

Name, Address, Phone number, price of job, Site notes

IIf any job is delivered without a phone number we will explain within site notes.

5. DEPOSITS & PRE-GENERATION

WPS GENERATION Will sometimes ask for a 10% deposit for holding generation slots. We will provide a full invoice for this and any deposits paid are NON refundable if cancelled. Once a deposit is paid and booked in we will require you to provide us with full information of your company and locations for generation.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 10:15:52 pm »
its amazing how the stick rates are so good ,fantastic stuff it's also amazing how they have time to fit you in with those stick rates I'm  supprised anyone has let them go looks like we're onto a winner Rodney!!!
Consider £500 max as a trail tho £1,000 is £3,000 worth of exposure gives you a chance to really enjoy what's about to happen sure it'll be very good just saying ..

Og

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 11:00:35 pm »
I did a grands worth. Second cleans coming up.......

Crystal-clear

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 11:02:31 pm »
cool did you get a grand in?

Stoots

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 11:24:30 am »

So you hope.  ;D

Plankton

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 10:32:15 pm »
When's this update coming?

Og

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2018, 07:17:27 am »
Well, nearly 6 months later,  think I’m down maybe 12 jobs out of 50 or so. However, I was given a £500 fsg etc. And a few others as result of cleaning the work. Walk ups etc.
I’m not going to chase up the cancellations as simply not worth the hassle.
Maybe we’ll use them again, if the price was better.......

You are always better canvassing yourself, unless you’re a hideous monster.

Plankton

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2018, 10:10:07 pm »
Losing that amount is what I'd expect from buying a round as well, it's one of these bitter pills you need to swallow. Just about to sign up for it.

Stoots

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2018, 10:30:37 pm »
Having used various canvassers quite a few times, the conclusion I've drawn is its all a bit overpriced at 3x.

Expect to lose half to 2 thirds over the first years. Still it's a long term investment.

Best bet is to employ someone on a part time basis or do it yourself of course.

Og

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:27 am »
I went canvassing myself the other day and got none! Lost my touch, not as desperate as I was at the start.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 12:49:41 pm »
i have got them booked here and are doing just a grand for the 1st trip in about a months time  , they have been helpful this far

yanwhittaker

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2018, 01:37:42 pm »
Good afternoon all

WOW amazing read all that. Everyone has their opinion on canvassing so I'm not disagreeing with any comment on here.
Hi I'm the director at WPS GENERATION
First question I will answer is the pyramid marketing one.
WE ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH THEM. They are x employees attempting to replicate our success.

We are window cleaners and have 4 vans on the road ourselves. This is what makes us different to the rest, we know all the pit falls with new customers and understand the pain it is. Other canvasser’s just don’t know this valued information. All my staff (10 in total) are fully trained in WFP & Trad work. They are all trained how to quote and how to provide all the vital info they need to pass to the customer.

Our guarantee is to cover your investment. We are always happy to replace. I have a dedicated team just for replacements. I call them the mop up crew lol

We can’t control customers but we can protect you so we do

Kind Regards

Yan Whittaker
WPS GENERATION

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2018, 08:04:00 pm »
It's a big shame Paul Dale does not do much if this anymore. He was great.

He always used to book a bit extra on for free to cover any drop outs.  Plus guaranteed them.   Only charged 2 x monthly rate.

Two years later I still have 75% of my work from it.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Stoots

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 08:36:42 pm »

He always used to book a bit extra on for free to cover any drop outs.  Plus guaranteed them.   Only charged 2 x monthly rate.

Yes Paul was great.

I did have a few drop outs with him but he only charged 2x and refunded me for drop outs.

Still got some great customers he got me.

richyp

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2018, 11:15:11 pm »
I was very interested in this service but haven't replied to my email

Shrek

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2018, 08:07:03 am »
So....if Iv understood this correctly, regarding the 3 clean guarantee-  if a £10 job gets cleaned once  and then cancels - you replace it with a job that is a two thirds of the value?
How do you replace a £10 job with part of a job ? Do you replace it with a £6 job ?
Or if they cancel after 2 cleans , then it gets replaced with a £3 job?

WPS GENERATION

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 08:29:51 am »
I was very interested in this service but haven't replied to my email

Sorry rich

Please resend I don't seem to have received it

WPS GENERATION

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2018, 08:32:36 am »

We also do this where we can

Try to over generate about 10%