Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dane

Terms and conditions
« on: February 19, 2018, 11:03:39 am »
I know most proper businesses have them and possibly I should of implemented some a long time ago. I want to add some to cover myself as a business, give customers a better understanding of how I’d like to operate and to give a more professional image..

Just wondered what feedback people get from handing them out to current and new customers? I don’t think the majority of the T’s& C’s would affect current good customers... payment options, schedule, I don’t do one offs (I know some people do but I don’t like doing them as I want regular work).... etc etc..

Any advice on how to implement them, ones that back fired? our rights as window cleaners, small claims for none payers etc would be appreciated for me to put some together.

Thanks in advance

Marc Stock

Re: Terms and conditions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:12:41 am »
I put my terms & conditions on my bills.

I have  locked gate policy. If the gate is locked on the due date, the full payment is still due if we cannot gain access on the booked day. That makes them remember to unlock.  They have no excuses the next clean date is on the bill clearly. On occasion where circumstances are unusual we will come back but they have to be good reasons beyond control of the customer.

Payment is due immediately. 

Etc