This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Window cleaners and drinking alcohol
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2017, 11:24:23 pm »
I enjoy a drink, start the night on lager and when I've had enough of that it's on to the dark rum....only at weekends tho.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2017, 11:22:09 am »
I drink more than I should.
I do all the cooking (always have). I used to have a stressful job and found cooking relaxed me, the only problem is I always have a glass of red when i'm cooking. And obviously that ends up as 2 or 3. Good cook though  ;D
I got diagnosed with Coeliac disease this year (which means GLUTEN FREE; no wheat, barley, rye or oats), which also means no beer, lager or guiness at all! But I can drink Cider and I do. Not a good mix with red wine.
I should cut down a bit so we'll see how that goes.  ;D

My X Mother in law has  severe celiac disease for a number of years now (severe where its really mucked her system up and  on morphine etc) anyways lol that was slightly irrelevant..........but did you know you can get gluten free beer....albeit doesnt taste too great but its there

I recon "Corona" is gluten free. Don't take a window cleaners word for it though, heh.

Slacky

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2017, 12:49:46 pm »
a lot of ex alcoholics on here aint they? ;)

ex?

Steven Biggs

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2017, 03:17:40 pm »
I will be getting absolutely anialated tonight . An hard 4 days , all worked up . So the wife is doing a big fat steak washed down with some vino . Then it's strongbow and jack Daniels all the way with some good tunes chilling with the wife . You alcoholics getting jealous .  ;D

Slacky

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2017, 05:03:01 pm »
You alcoholics getting jealous .  ;D

Annihalated on that? You're an amateur. I used to drink that for breakfast, literally.

Miko67

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2017, 05:33:34 pm »
If you can do that Stevy then fair play to you.
Some of us wouldn't have a wife or a life if we  started drinking again . 
N if we did shed probably be out the window by the ankles

Frankybadboy

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2017, 06:33:51 pm »
actually i feel that all alcohol should be banned,i feel that strongly about it as well ;)

Shrek

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2017, 06:35:40 pm »
actually i feel that all alcohol should be banned,i feel that strongly about it as well ;)

Yes your right , lets ban everything that's bad for you because some people can't control their urges .  ::)roll

Frankybadboy

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2017, 06:53:34 pm »

Yes your right , lets ban everything that's bad for you because some people can't control their urges .  ::)roll
never had any problem with it,decided that didnt need it

so yes a good idea,just think how much we could save as a country  ;)

Steven Biggs

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2017, 06:57:33 pm »
You alcoholics getting jealous .  ;D

Annihalated on that? You're an amateur. I used to drink that for breakfast, literally.
thats not good drinking for your breakfast . Only on stag dos . Gotta go. The wife's just opened another bottle of sauv blanc .

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2017, 07:46:11 pm »
I will be getting absolutely anialated tonight . An hard 4 days , all worked up . So the wife is doing a big fat steak washed down with some vino . Then it's strongbow and jack Daniels all the way with some good tunes chilling with the wife . You alcoholics getting jealous .  ;D

why would we be jealous?there is nothing stopping any of us going for a drink if we wanted too.i tried it again after nearly 8 years without a drop and it was truly awful.there is nothing for me in drinking alcohol.its fools gold.a  mirage,an illusion.

to wake up with a hangover after years of being sober is not very nice at all.

we ve plumbed  depths you couldnt even imagine in your worst nightmares mate.
price higher/work harder!

Steven Biggs

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 07:41:46 am »
But there is something stopping weak willed alcoholics from having a drink . Your probably afraid of waking up in a telephone box with your undies on your head . Where I know I can handle it and enjoy it with good friends and family . By the way you got any paracetamols .  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2017, 08:02:18 am »
But there is something stopping weak willed alcoholics from having a drink . Your probably afraid of waking up in a telephone box with your undies on your head . Where I know I can handle it and enjoy it with good friends and family . By the way you got any paracetamols .  ;D

feeling a bit rough this morning mate? ;D

my drug of choice these days is pumping iron in the gym and eating right.i never knew i could feel this good in the morning. :)
price higher/work harder!

Steven Biggs

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 08:27:56 am »
Yeh a bit . But the lads off to get us a spam sarnie . That might help . Yeh just a bit of banter mate . I'm actually thinking of asking Nathan to pop round at half 2 in the morning . See if he can fit me a 6 jet spray bar to a bottle of jack Daniels . I just can't get it out fast enough . What you reckon Nathan .  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2017, 10:21:20 am »
Yeh a bit . But the lads off to get us a spam sarnie . That might help . Yeh just a bit of banter mate . I'm actually thinking of asking Nathan to pop round at half 2 in the morning . See if he can fit me a 6 jet spray bar to a bottle of jack Daniels . I just can't get it out fast enough . What you reckon Nathan .  ;D

There you go, prove that alcohol kills brain cells 😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dean Taberner

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »
Some brilliant replies there,

Cheers lads,

Have a good hangover free weekend,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

W.booler

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2017, 05:07:26 pm »

Og

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2017, 07:52:01 pm »

Post of the year!

That might be the drink mind.

G Griffin

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 12:09:33 am »

Post of the year!

That might be the drink mind.
Agreed.
But what's Biggsy thinking? Sauvignon blanc with steak?! Red with red meat, you Yorkshire pudd'n!
On second thoughts, drink the white wine and save the steak for your black eye in the morning.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Steven Biggs

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 10:44:00 am »
Ha ha griff . We don't do food and wine protocol in our house . But we did actually have a bottle of merlot with the steak . Then a bit of Sauv blanc after . Now your gunna tell me never to mix the grape .  ;D