This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jamie McNamee

Which van mounted wfp system so you recommend?
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:05:49 pm »
Hi,

Whats the best van mounted system do you think?

Has anyone got a water genie system that can review?

Cheers

Scrimble

Re: Which van mounted wfp system so you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 11:31:22 am »
a water genie from the cleaning warehouse is the basic un-baffled wydale tank with a metal frame, this is the basic and low end system, the tanks are not really meant for transport as they have no baffles, you will get sea sick driving around with one

I would recommend you go for a pure20 from ionics set up IMO they are the best value for money out there from the manufacturers

LBWCS

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:17:38 pm »
Pure freedom is good for me. No issues after 5 years, it just lets me work! That's the aim, so thumbs up from me

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 01:19:53 pm »
I opted for the diy van system from purefreedom with the 450gpd RO, which i fill into an ibc tank in yard and then via a 150 lpm transfer pump, send it into the van before start of work (5mins).

Its a 500ltr upright wydale tank which purefreedom sell as a baffled tank, but it isnt. However it is a steardy tank, i use plastic play balls and punctured holes into them. I currently have 200balls in and it gives no wave effect.

To heat, there are a couple of options rather than spending a fortune on heating units from ionics or the like, either an emersion heater // some use tropical tank heaters and others portable hot water on demand type gas units.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

JandS

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 01:30:23 pm »
Wouldn't want to be riding around in a van with that weight of water in an unbaffled tank.
Don't think your insurance would like it either.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 02:40:22 pm »
With the split in middle, its 250ltr virtually in each half of tank.  With the balls in acting as baffles i dont get any rocking motion. Combined with bulkhead and securedly fitted its not a problem for me or   insurance company.

Its just a good job im not a humper lumper or i'ld be pushing max payload on van  ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 03:08:14 pm »
GrippaTank

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 03:22:40 pm »
As above Grippatank for me Great system and company to deal with.

dd

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 03:50:57 pm »
I opted for the diy van system from purefreedom with the 450gpd RO, which i fill into an ibc tank in yard and then via a 150 lpm transfer pump, send it into the van before start of work (5mins).

Its a 500ltr upright wydale tank which purefreedom sell as a baffled tank, but it isnt. However it is a steardy tank, i use plastic play balls and punctured holes into them. I currently have 200balls in and it gives no wave effect.

To heat, there are a couple of options rather than spending a fortune on heating units from ionics or the like, either an emersion heater // some use tropical tank heaters and others portable hot water on demand type gas units.
Surely having 200 balls in the tank would reduce the capacity of water it can hold.

steven ainger

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 03:57:37 pm »
The balls have got holes in

andyM

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 04:37:45 pm »
Eureka!
One of the Plebs

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 05:22:20 pm »
i use plastic play balls and punctured holes into them.

Wonder where you got that idea from ;)

Jamie McNamee

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 06:13:38 pm »
Bloody hell, I didnt realise the water genie tank wasn't baffled! sod that.

Dont think I can quite afford the Ionics somehow...

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 06:29:53 pm »
Ionics have a budget range pure20 I think it's called.
They are baffled and crash tested may be worth a look.

dd

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 06:52:59 pm »
The balls have got holes in
Yes but I am guessing they still hold a lot of water that does not end up being pumped out of them, especially when they sit on the bottom as the tank empties.

the king

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 06:57:04 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquaeous-Plastic-Fabrications/750009628351997?ref=br_rs

this guy does custom tanks  very good so i here  stephen scargill

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 07:03:16 pm »
stop away from stephen scargill  hes a rip off plus his lay flat tanks are utter poope

Tosh

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 07:08:19 pm »
It would help if you could expand on that rather than just saying what you’ve said. It doesn’t help anyone who’s in the market for new kit.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 07:21:39 pm »
It would help if you could expand on that rather than just saying what you’ve said. It doesn’t help anyone who’s in the market for new kit.

we  had a lay flat tank built to fit a new connect we desgined it the he wanted to have it payed the deposit ect ect ect , after 3 months of couldn't get hold of him along with  non stop bull and lies on the phone the day came too pick the new tank up , so off he  went only to find sarcgill had given up his unit and not told anybody ,

picked it from his house only to find it was a right dump hole , the new tank was stored outside , the reels had been put in the wrong place , along with the battery holder , any way he picked it up as it was fully payed for by this time and we sorted the reels out ourselfs

the lid as never been water tight , it air locks stood still on flat road , and after a year use it looks like it ten years old !! 

need I go on about the rest of the stuff we bought off him that I send back to been redone because it wasn't the right size never to see them again let alone a refund

colin bird

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 07:48:21 pm »
Pure freedom is good for me. No issues after 5 years, it just lets me work! That's the aim, so thumbs up from me

Same for me  I've had three purefreedom  van mounted systems,when I sold the vans I sold the systems fitted in vans for almost the price I paid for them.
In my opinion Good systems and value for money