This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Which van mounted wfp system so you recommend?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 08:47:38 pm »
The balls have got holes in
Yes but I am guessing they still hold a lot of water that does not end up being pumped out of them, especially when they sit on the bottom as the tank empties.

They are the play pit type balls, with plenty of holes in them, good size holes as well. So   as the balls roll around it would be very unlikely that they would hold much water in to warrant being concerned.
Besides, ive never fully drained my tank in a day yet, not even close. I opted for the 500 as my van payload could handle all the collective weight and the larger size tank meant i never have to worry about running out of water in a day. So its more peace of mind really and not limiting my work load.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

bentsbrook27

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 08:55:52 pm »
Friend of mines just had the new x line fitted lovely piece of kit you should check these out too

the king

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 09:16:38 pm »
the xline tanks look mint i like the lid ider that is sunk so when water sloshes  out the lid hole it dont get ur van wet like a standerd tank

Den68

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 09:19:57 pm »
Depends want you want? And full system with filter and plumbing install or just a delivery system  I have a static for my purewater so just transfer to my van mine is the  facelift compact 325 works faultlessly and very happy with it.

Tosh

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2017, 10:55:03 am »
after a year use it looks like it ten years old !! 

There’s a clue in there I think.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

james stanley

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 08:25:13 pm »
Purefreedom I would say are prob the best option .... they are engineers , reasonable prices and their kit is top quality .... I would also say that the water genie system is a good set up as are xline , GrippaTank and pure 2o ... but it's Purefreedom for me all day long ...

Klean07

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 09:24:53 am »
http://thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/500l-platinum-water-genie-professional-system-ro--free-installation--6161-p.asp

This is what I have. For the price you can't go wrong also its local to me if anything goes wrong!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

IDEAL50

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 02:43:28 pm »
Wow! the price of these things!
Make your own, Youtube it or ask on here how to!
I made my own, the beauty of that is, when it goes wrong(if it goes wrong) you know  how to fix it - right there and then!
ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, PEOPLE!
Wake up and stop being ripped off.
I no longer use a tank system, down sized to a barrel/trolly system. Also made that myself. You tube it!
Also, one last thing... Buy a Gardiner pole - proper job!
Couldn't make that - Sorry!

JandS

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 02:58:37 pm »
The ready made ones from places like PF, Gardiners etc are professionally built and engineered and use quality pumps, batteries wiring etc.
Pump, battery and flow meter will set you back £250+ then all the other bits and bats then the trolley itself.
By the time you've messed about you could have bought one complete for £480 inc VAT and be out there earning it back instead of faffing about sourcing stuff and building it.
They also look professional.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

nathankaye

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 03:26:08 pm »
How many people/clients actually look in the back of your van??
It depends if your producing pure water in your van or not. If not all you need is a tank and a pump, preferably some type of flow controller as well. So if your going for this option, i wish i had the head knowledge i now have at the time of purchase. I do believe we pay over the odds for certain aspects required. You then need to decide which purifier you want.

Van mounts are better in my opinion, but thats down to water production speed. It also lools more professional i agree, but who are you showing??

I have the purefreedom diy system as said in an earlier post. My van inside looks very smart and professional. I would dare say i could have done it cheaper, but getting all the equipment in one go and from one source is worth that extra spend
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SimonMoore

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 03:47:59 pm »
I have an ionic system and van for sale - if interested please leave contact details

ObiwanK

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »
It would help if you could expand on that rather than just saying what you’ve said. It doesn’t help anyone who’s in the market for new kit.

we  had a lay flat tank built to fit a new connect we desgined it the he wanted to have it payed the deposit ect ect ect , after 3 months of couldn't get hold of him along with  non stop bull and lies on the phone the day came too pick the new tank up , so off he  went only to find sarcgill had given up his unit and not told anybody ,

picked it from his house only to find it was a right dump hole , the new tank was stored outside , the reels had been put in the wrong place , along with the battery holder , any way he picked it up as it was fully payed for by this time and we sorted the reels out ourselfs

the lid as never been water tight , it air locks stood still on flat road , and after a year use it looks like it ten years old !! 

need I go on about the rest of the stuff we bought off him that I send back to been redone because it wasn't the right size never to see them again let alone a refund

Why dont you go and put dirt on his windows?

RichA

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 04:43:49 pm »
Like them all, but water works systems look nice.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 04:58:18 pm »
stop away from stephen scargill  hes a rip off plus his lay flat tanks are utter poope

Im not sure this is a fair comment as it is certainly not my experience. I bought two systems of him 6 months ago. Great service, delivered on time, no problems :)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 05:09:37 pm »
Like them all, but water works systems look nice.

Hello Mr A :)

Richard Stevenson

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 08:06:19 am »
X line deff worth a look at.

Tony dunmall

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 05:58:07 pm »
Grippa

Plankton

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 07:41:23 pm »
stop away from stephen scargill  hes a rip off plus his lay flat tanks are utter poope

Im not sure this is a fair comment as it is certainly not my experience. I bought two systems of him 6 months ago. Great service, delivered on time, no problems :)
Unless you have a YouTube channel, Heavily followed facebook pages and something like a window cleaning magazine!! I would take the wee lassies words on board.

Don Simon

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 08:10:36 pm »
Had a two man 650 litre system fitted by purefreedom 5 yrs ago, only had to replace pumps and a battery so would defo recommend
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Don Simon

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 08:12:44 pm »
Quote from: Tony Sopr :od by purefreedom 5 yrs ago, only had to replace pumps and a battery so would defo recommend
[/quote
Owner is bit of a t**t though after spending nearly 3k he charged me for a couple og rectus fittings 
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.