This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: Which van mounted wfp system so you recommend?
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2017, 09:12:21 pm »

Build your own.

1 x Tank installed solidly up against thebulkhead. Get a welder to make up a cage and bolt it through your van floor with spreader plates and angle iron.
1 x Outlet hose including 1 x inline filter
1 x Pump
1 x Hose to reel.
1 x Reel with 80 to 100m of hose on it.
1 x Gardiners pole.

What more do you need except an RO and resin chamber in your garden? Or if needs must in your van.

Utter nonsense about Wydale tanks not being good enough.

I've got a layflat 650 with two "holes" in it. Oh and an immersion heater.

No sea sickness, no issues. Nor did I have with a 400 with one "hole" in it in a Doblo.
It's a game of three halves!

Plankton

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2017, 09:52:18 pm »
I'm sick to the back teeth with these sea sickness claims, tanks not safe etc.   
I worked for a company that said you have to secure your work bag/lunch box with the passenger seat belt, the tool box had to be secured to the passenger foot well. So what happened when you had a passenger or the tool box wasn't secured to the floor or an eye wash etc was out of date... It's all well n good putting these things in writing but in reality the UK could come to a stand still with workers being off with paper cuts.
I was reported for walking up the stairs with one hand on the hand rail and the other holding my lunch box, I explained to this wee arse hole what three points of contact was but they still reported me as I should have used the lift. I was then approached by a suit who wanted "a word".  Needless to say I made a song and dance about my ability to carry out my job if I had to use a lift every time I had something in one hand. There's being safe and there's being ridiculous.

slap bash

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2017, 08:04:58 pm »
Lets hope all this poope goes out  with the EU.