This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: Vision On
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2014, 07:48:49 pm »
I used to add dihydrogen monoxide to my tank and it did a brilliant job.

Smurf

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2014, 07:57:59 pm »
That strange nat as I'm still using it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2014, 08:25:52 pm »
I've been testing it for eight years now.

Jonny 87

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2014, 10:16:13 pm »
I cannot believe Tosh is so asleep to allow these so called adverting going on this forum unpaid for .As the one fades out another starts,come guys it not a miracle its a rinsing agent.You are pushing the boundaries it will backfire as more get tired of all this vision lark. We all done well without it so cut trying to hype up a worn out thread. Its been rammed down our throats a bit.

From my use this isn't just a rinsing agent, it's the opposite to a rinsing agent as it makes the water stick to the glass.  It does however blitz birds muck like nothing I've seen before.  I don't know if that's because I'm using hot water as well but Birds doing last only a few swipes.

I think the reason why people are so negative about this product is that for years we have all been saying pure water is the way to go, then some one comes along to sell us something to put in our pure water and everyone thinks that they are being ripped off until they try it.

Out of interest, when I've mixed the solution in the tank I notice that the water gives off a gas whilst the solution is mixing, can anyone tell me what gas it is?

Simon.

hi Simon,

There should definitely be no gases released when you add it to water. That's puzzled me to be honest as none of us have noticed anything like this in the 12 months we've been using it.

Thankfully we do have chemists who have helped us out so far and are obviously much more knowledgable than ourselves. I will check this with them and get back to you.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Trev Jones

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2014, 10:24:31 pm »
I have been using vision for 7 days and I think the stuff is fantastic, these guys who have developed the stuff need to be congratulated for helping to improve the quality of water fed pole window cleaning. Every improvement, no matter how small results in our customers receiving a better quality service. This is what we have found on using this additive:
1. The brush does glide better especially on leaded, is it still cleaning with the brush gliding better? yes of course it does as others have commented on how fast it removes bird/insect poo
2. The spots and marks left by insect poo (or whatever it is) are no longer a problem with using vison in your water. I have a mornings work in a rural area that is the worst part of my round in regards to dirty windows from insects etc. I have waited until I cleaned this area before writing my comments, we found that the insect marks that have been impossible to move with just pure water, have now been removed with ease. The customers frames/conservatories/windows/doors look so much better, its has deffinatley got some umph to it.
3.  We have all probably been asked by the customer 'is it just water your cleaning with?, is there no soap?' and when you reply yes and explain the cleaning properties of pure water, you get a look that doesn't inspire you with confidence in that the customer believes what you have just told them. I think this product will help win over customers confidence in water fed pole window cleaning if they know you have and additive that helps give their windows the great results.

Is it faster ? - yes it removes insect marks and bird poo faster
Is it cost effective ? - too right it is, it has improved cleaning power and it costs under £20 and lasts for a good few months and more for most people,
Does it make more windows hydrophillic ? I think it does but I personally don't care about this as a major improvement.

For me the marks left by insects/birds that are removed with ease are enough to convince me to keep using the product, this product costs pence per day for giving our customers a better quality end result to their windows/frames etc.

hasti

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2014, 10:45:25 pm »
I have been using vision for 7 days and I think the stuff is fantastic, these guys who have developed the stuff need to be congratulated for helping to improve the quality of water fed pole window cleaning. Every improvement, no matter how small results in our customers receiving a better quality service. This is what we have found on using this additive:
1. The brush does glide better especially on leaded, is it still cleaning with the brush gliding better? yes of course it does as others have commented on how fast it removes bird/insect poo
2. The spots and marks left by insect poo (or whatever it is) are no longer a problem with using vison in your water. I have a mornings work in a rural area that is the worst part of my round in regards to dirty windows from insects etc. I have waited until I cleaned this area before writing my comments, we found that the insect marks that have been impossible to move with just pure water, have now been removed with ease. The customers frames/conservatories/windows/doors look so much better, its has deffinatley got some umph to it.
3.  We have all probably been asked by the customer 'is it just water your cleaning with?, is there no soap?' and when you reply yes and explain the cleaning properties of pure water, you get a look that doesn't inspire you with confidence in that the customer believes what you have just told them. I think this product will help win over customers confidence in water fed pole window cleaning if they know you have and additive that helps give their windows the great results.

Is it cost effective ? - too right it is, it has improved cleaning power and it costs under £20 and lasts for a good few months and more for most people,
Does it make more windows hydrophillic ? I think it does but I personally don't care about this as a major improvement.

For me the marks left by insects/birds that are removed with ease are enough to convince me to keep using the product, this product costs pence per day for giving our customers a better quality end result to their windows/frames etc.

Well said trev, well said, i send this.  :)

NWH

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2014, 11:52:59 pm »
Used it for nearly a week now and I think it's a very good product,I don't know what's in it but I'll be buying more of it,massive difference to me on all jobs I've done with it.

NWH

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2014, 11:58:09 pm »
It does make you quicker on jobs,you can get away with a lot less time on each window. I think the real difference will be seen on the next visits to jobs that have had it used on them,I found that the bristles are cleaner I hope it dosent have bleach in it lol. Mixed with water it looks like it has the same relation as oil on top of water

Barryy

« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 12:00:35 am »
Jonny87, if I increased the recommended amount of vision added to my pure, would it give me more cleaning power? And would spotting become a problem if too much vision was added?

paulben

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 06:51:04 am »
Is it safe on polycarbonate conservatory roofs
Do not steal the government hates competition

kempy

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:12 am »
Jonny87, if I increased the recommended amount of vision added to my pure, would it give me more cleaning power? And would spotting become a problem if too much vision was added?

Hi Barry , in my 650 litre tank I ususally put the 7ml into my tank .
However  when I refill I regularly put another 7ml in even if it's already got 200 litres already in .
In time you will build up higher dosages and some days you may refill and not add any as already have enough in .
I've worked with 1ml in my tank all the way upto 100ml over the last 2 years . With experience now I have found the ideal ratio is what we advise 1ml - 100 litres .
But you can tweak it to your preferences .
Enjoy Vision , we've had some great reviews . Cheers

SeanK

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:49 am »
It does make you quicker on jobs,you can get away with a lot less time on each window. I think the real difference will be seen on the next visits to jobs that have had it used on them,I found that the bristles are cleaner I hope it dosent have bleach in it lol. Mixed with water it looks like it has the same relation as oil on top of water

So you are already using it on your second visits even though its only been on sale for two weeks. ::)roll

SeanK

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2014, 09:19:51 am »
Is it safe on polycarbonate conservatory roofs

As long as they don't react to bubbles then they will be fine.

SeanK

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2014, 09:24:51 am »

Maybe the fact that there's a lot of moisture on the glass and in the air plus no baking sun would make bird muck easier to
remove at this time of the year.
The wet weather of late might also have something to do with it.

SeanK

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2014, 11:06:03 am »
I'm sure the traditional guys who have been told so often on this forum about this super quick superior cleaning method
called WFP with purified water are having a right smug belly laugh on this forum now.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2014, 11:41:49 am »

So you are already using it on your second visits even though its only been on sale for two weeks. ::)roll

Could be a tester. A chap who I know has been using it for months. (Posts on here)

gary999

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2014, 06:07:47 pm »
I'm sure the traditional guys who have been told so often on this forum about this super quick superior cleaning method
called WFP with purified water are having a right smug belly laugh on this forum now.
The above doesn't make sense to me Sean matey,this isn't the first additive
used with pure,in real cold spells some guys have used Isopropronal in their
tanks so they could clean in lower temps.

The fact is WFP is faster and safer than trad,thats the selling point for
me whether you add something to pure or not is irrelevant.

hasti

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2014, 06:34:44 pm »
Kempy & Jonny
Can you tell us more about this product please ?

http://jigsaw-innovations.co.uk/product/wholesale-quantities/

kevincoggan

« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2014, 08:32:57 pm »

i think sean you have to look at the spelling as in plural to make sense of that post,why are you so against vision? it seems like a one man war against this product? are you jealous that some guys have made a product that makes life easier or is it that it throws you out of your comfort zone?,i'm struggling to find an answer to be honest for your aggression and ignorance on this topic

Mike #1

« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2014, 09:23:40 pm »

My eye sight does fail me at times but were does it state he is using vision on second visits