This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ben M

OMG!!!  :o :o :o

Gav Camm lammy 283

thats franky bad boy  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

rosskesava

Who doesn't read what already been posted then...  ;D

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=160132.0
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

bumper

if that were late 70s and early 80s knowone  would batter a eyelid funny how things change plus its saver than a ladder,you will get some daft fooker walking into your ladders reading paper

Frankybadboy

thats franky bad boy  ;D ;D

ive been told to say nothing by my solictor ;D ;D ;D

Ian101

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4609701/Window-cleaner-works-40ft-up-with-no-safety-harness.html

:o

You can see the video for yourself, very brave man

Cant see any bravery ... lots of stupidity perhaps .. not worth dying for at any price.

d s windowcleaning

he only did it that way cause th fed-ex van was a little late with delivery of sl2
where theres muck theres money

EandM

Nathanael Jones

That was on the Facebook window cleaners page ages ago. We got Andrew Willis to report him to health & safety (Andrew has the contacts), and a bunch of us sent e-mails to the hotel - none of us got a reply though,..

Tom Kelly

That was on the Facebook window cleaners page ages ago. We got Andrew Willis to report him to health & safety (Andrew has the contacts), and a bunch of us sent e-mails to the hotel - none of us got a reply though,..

Funny you should say that...

We've just had BBC News on the phone asking to interview Andy for the 6 o'clock news tonight!

Dave Willis

Interesting subject this. Because of the height involved it looks shocking. At the end of the day though if you fall off your ladder at second storey height onto concrete the results could be pretty similar I would imagine. So the danger level is probably fairly similar.

Granny

Done similar myself in the past.
Biggest criticism - not much detailing was there? ;D ;D
G.

TomCrowther

This indeed was the final bit of news on the BBC tonight. I don't think the same guy will be doing them next month that's for sure.

sunshine windows

I'm being interviewed by our local radio station on Monday morning off the back of this guys actions.

All i can say is, thanks for the free publicity whoever you are.   :D
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

AJ

unbelievable!!

thats 30ft max  ;D

Fin Clearview

Looking back its highly stupid but I when I started in '98 I used to walk along adjoining ledges to 3, 3rd floor flats, they were crazy days cleaning any window by any method.

Ps your right about the detailing Granny!

AJ

have done similar in the past but you dont get older without gettimg wiser. my knees were knocking up two part last week.

geoffreyspecht

cleaned like that for 20 years

stuart mc

worry about your own business and stop reporting someone minding his own business, can't believe someone reported him to H&S and emailed the hotel ???

get a life lads