This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: Fitness
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2012, 07:47:46 pm »
Guys, there is more to life than arguing the toss about crap on a forum? Get a life...

I agree totally with you Tom, but at times it gets annoying that every time you post something, you are called a liar, and when you ask how have I lied or explained how things have changed, they do nothing to back up their comments.

Personally I like to help people and even the ones who attack me I have offered to help, but sometimes I think it's time to keep quite and just read the topics but not to reply with help or advice.

if only you would

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2012, 08:05:25 pm »
Guys, there is more to life than arguing the toss about crap on a forum? Get a life...

I agree totally with you Tom, but at times it gets annoying that every time you post something, you are called a liar, and when you ask how have I lied or explained how things have changed, they do nothing to back up their comments.

Personally I like to help people and even the ones who attack me I have offered to help, but sometimes I think it's time to keep quite and just read the topics but not to reply with help or advice.

if only you would

well that is not going to happen, i will keep on posting, I will keep on bragging on what I do and earn, I will encourage newbies and excisting cleaners to change their methods and take work away from the lazy cleaners.

I want ALL customers to have a alternative to their cleaners who doesn't give them 100%

and as you have never shown any correct facts and figures to prove me wrong, I am sure that some will believe what I say, they might not like it, but they will agree what I say is the truth.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2012, 12:12:59 am »
Hydro, You have, by the looks of things built up a decent business despite all the setbacks you've had and continue to have. Why not just enjoy it instead of getting wound up on here? If you come out and say you can work longer and faster than someone who is more able bodied and fit then list all your ailments nobody is going to believe you so you're leaving yourself wide open.

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2012, 01:22:24 am »
Mrs h says I'm fit.

G Griffin

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2012, 01:25:21 am »
Mrs h says I'm fit.

All that hard work in your wheel is paying off, then?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2012, 02:23:33 am »
She keeps feeding me lettuce. Wants to see if I eat like a rabbit too apparently.