This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stresslesscleaning

Re: Fitness
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 10:56:54 pm »

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 11:02:17 pm »
thats a strange phenomenon when there is a massive gap between the breasts like that
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 11:05:45 pm »
Phwoar...

http://www.nataliecassidy.co.uk/old%20natalie%20cassidy%20site/nataliecassidy.jpg

You too could have a body like that.
Forget window cleaning; that video and playing the trumpet a bit (like she did as Sonia in EastEnders) and you'll be the image of Nat.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

gary999

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 11:18:45 pm »
if you want fitnesss buy ladders and go trad..if you want a easy life
go wfp once you get your gear out you hardly move good for the shoulders
but bugger all else

stuart mc

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2012, 11:32:51 pm »
I've got a Natalie Cassidy workout video if you want to buy it, stressless.
And trust me, you'll keep your hand below your shoulders watching that  ;).

send it to me ;) who is she though ??? sounds nice

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 11:40:54 pm »
I've got a Natalie Cassidy workout video if you want to buy it, stressless.
And trust me, you'll keep your hand below your shoulders watching that  ;).

send it to me ;) who is she though ??? sounds nice

Sonia out of EastEnders. She's not nice but if you're 48, work in an office, want to get fit without doing some scaffolding work, this video is for you.
In fact, it says that on the back of the video. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 12:08:21 pm »
Hydro, where are you?

sorry for the delay but I don't normally read any topics about fitness or sissy riding bikes and so on, but concerning fitness, well that depends on what you want.

at the moment I weigh 145 kilos and I am 6'1'' tall, I was 157 kilos and still the same height.

One of my workers goes to the gym and works out all the time, but he cannot work as hard, faster or longer than me, and I have a disablity, so it just shows what gyms can do for you, if you are working on the wrong parts of the body.

You said you wanted to try out wfp and want to go out with someone, well you can come with me if you like.

Give me a call 07901566541

William

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 12:10:17 pm »
Thanks for that, hopefully Hydro will see this post and contact me?

My mate used to be a driving instructor and after 10 years driving around, he abandoned the game and became a panel beater.  He lost nearly 3 stone in the space of 6 months from rubbing the cars down.  I'd consider it myself but it just doesn't appeal to me.  I like the idea of working for myself in the out doors doing something physical, to keep me fit and healthier.

Hydro, where are you?

;D sorry william

;D 8)

TomCrowther

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 04:23:57 pm »
I believe it will do you the world of good. Leave the office and get out there! By using your body all day it should help your bad back. My back has improved a lot since I started out. Fresh air, birds tweeting and it hardly ever rains :-)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 04:24:17 pm »
Hydro, where are you?

sorry for the delay but I don't normally read any topics about fitness or sissy riding bikes and so on, but concerning fitness, well that depends on what you want.

at the moment I weigh 145 kilos and I am 6'1'' tall, I was 157 kilos and still the same height.

One of my workers goes to the gym and works out all the time, but he cannot work as hard, faster or longer than me, and I have a disablity, so it just shows what gyms can do for you, if you are working on the wrong parts of the body.

You said you wanted to try out wfp and want to go out with someone, well you can come with me if you like.

William
cant work longer than you, ??? ??? ???
onlya few week ago you where shouting that you cant stand up more than 3/4hrs due to your disabiltiy,have you forgot once again what you said.

and if i remember right you though your toys out the pram and said people where picking,bullying you. ;) ;) ;)

come on william (elton john) make up your mind

Dean Taberner

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 06:53:24 pm »
My fitness is at an all time low at the moment but inside me is a fit person waiting to get out.

Dean.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 07:23:36 pm »
Hydro, where are you?

William
cant work longer than you, ??? ??? ???
onlya few week ago you where shouting that you cant stand up more than 3/4hrs due to your disabiltiy,have you forgot once again what you said.

and if i remember right you though your toys out the pram and said people where picking,bullying you. ;) ;) ;)

come on william (elton john) make up your mind

Ok Pinky

you are right I am a liar, I have nothing wrong with me, I was not knocked down by a coach that went over my foot when I was 7, I have never had any of the numerous operations that this type of accident requires, I never had a ankle fusion in july 2011, I am not having another one on the other foot this year either.

I don't employ and have never done so, I don't have a van and wfp, I am not looking for franchisees, in fact I don't really have any customers, I don't have a minimum price of £12 etc  don't show off on this and other forums about all the "she women" peddle bike rides with a little swim afterwards to cool down on.

PRICK

Dave Willis

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 07:25:55 pm »
Going back to the very first post. if you suffer from any joint problems then wfp will not do them any good, there's a good chance you'll get tennis elbow or golfers elbow, shoulder pain and neck ache. Apparently it's good for my back though as poling tends to make you stretch and arch your back. Hydro probably suffers with bed sores but most of us prevent this by starting work earlier. Alzheimers is also common in Birmingham.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 07:44:27 pm »
You "don't" do much then do you Hydro?   ;D

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 07:51:04 pm »
Going back to the very first post. if you suffer from any joint problems then wfp will not do them any good, there's a good chance you'll get tennis elbow or golfers elbow, shoulder pain and neck ache. Apparently it's good for my back though as poling tends to make you stretch and arch your back. Hydro probably suffers with bed sores but most of us prevent this by starting work earlier. Alzheimers is also common in Birmingham.

We also don't hide behind fictious names on forums in Birmingham, do we Dave

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »
You "don't" do much then do you Hydro?   ;D

of course not, i only earn £100 a week

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:34 pm »
see i can't help myself, i'm lying again

Dave Willis

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:50 pm »
Fictitious names Mr Hydro?

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 08:03:28 pm »
Fictitious names Mr Hydro?

If you read correctly, my forum name is Pure Hydro Cleaners and if you look at my profile all my details are displayed.

My birth name though is William McCafferty, but you can call me Sir!

DG Cleaning

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 08:13:51 pm »
£100 a week? Course your lying social + a few windows you'll easy beat that   ;D