This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Taberner

Re: Fitness
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »
Hydro, where are you?

sorry for the delay but I don't normally read any topics about fitness or sissy riding bikes and so on, but concerning fitness, well that depends on what you want.

at the moment I weigh 145 kilos and I am 6'1'' tall, I was 157 kilos and still the same height.

One of my workers goes to the gym and works out all the time, but he cannot work as hard, faster or longer than me, and I have a disablity, so it just shows what gyms can do for you, if you are working on the wrong parts of the body.

You said you wanted to try out wfp and want to go out with someone, well you can come with me if you like.

Give me a call 07901566541

William
cant work longer than you, ??? ??? ???
onlya few week ago you where shouting that you cant stand up more than 3/4hrs due to your disabiltiy,have you forgot once again what you said.

and if i remember right you though your toys out the pram and said people where picking,bullying you. ;) ;) ;)

come on william (elton john) make up your mind

Ok Pinky

you are right I am a liar, I have nothing wrong with me, I was not knocked down by a coach that went over my foot when I was 7, I have never had any of the numerous operations that this type of accident requires, I never had a ankle fusion in july 2011, I am not having another one on the other foot this year either.

I don't employ and have never done so, I don't have a van and wfp, I am not looking for franchisees, in fact I don't really have any customers, I don't have a minimum price of £12 etc  don't show off on this and other forums about all the "she women" peddle bike rides with a little swim afterwards to cool down on.

PRICK

Will, I hope you aren't a blues fan after tonights result. All of my in laws are blues fans and they aren't happy bunnies. Lol.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2012, 11:16:21 pm »
sorry Dean I am Villa fan  ;D for my sins, what happened to the other lot then???

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2012, 11:22:39 pm »
Just looked and 5 nil ha ha ha ha ha

God I wish I was down the pub today

Cheers Dean you have made my night ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2012, 11:28:13 pm »
Nobody mentioned the soar knuckles from knocking on doors

Frankybadboy

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012, 09:30:23 am »
Hydro, where are you?

sorry for the delay but I don't normally read any topics about fitness or sissy riding bikes and so on, but concerning fitness, well that depends on what you want.

at the moment I weigh 145 kilos and I am 6'1'' tall, I was 157 kilos and still the same height.

One of my workers goes to the gym and works out all the time, but he cannot work as hard, faster or longer than me, and I have a disablity, so it just shows what gyms can do for you, if you are working on the wrong parts of the body.

You said you wanted to try out wfp and want to go out with someone, well you can come with me if you like.

Give me a call 07901566541

William
cant work longer than you, ??? ??? ???
onlya few week ago you where shouting that you cant stand up more than 3/4hrs due to your disabiltiy,have you forgot once again what you said.

and if i remember right you though your toys out the pram and said people where picking,bullying you. ;) ;) ;)

come on william (elton john) make up your mind

Ok Pinky

you are right I am a liar, I have nothing wrong with me, I was not knocked down by a coach that went over my foot when I was 7, I have never had any of the numerous operations that this type of accident requires, I never had a ankle fusion in july 2011, I am not having another one on the other foot this year either.

I don't employ and have never done so, I don't have a van and wfp, I am not looking for franchisees, in fact I don't really have any customers, I don't have a minimum price of £12 etc  don't show off on this and other forums about all the "she women" peddle bike rides with a little swim afterwards to cool down on.

PRICK
only quoted what you said hydro,but when you get caught out,you then use the same lines,and want everyone to feel sorry for you,

quote "i cant stand more then 3/4hrs at a time" your statement not mine.so if your staff cant work faster than you then you need to spend a bit more on your training.

now as for name calling,then that really show the level that you really go to when wrong,and for one this show why anyone should and want buy a  Franchise  off you,.

i just pointed out a fact,and you cant handle that.sorry hydro but you shown everyone what a type of person you really are.

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 01:48:32 pm »
I had my operation on 4 july last year, they broke all the bones in my ankle and removed some, they then screwed the ankle joint together again using 2 x 70mm screws, one was screwed upwards from the heel, while the other was screwed downwards from the top of the foot.

They did all this while I was awake, them gave me a epurdrual and a spine block to numb the pain.

The pain came 2 days later when the spine block wore off, I was now on morphine, but this only surpressed the pain.

Also on day 2 they changed my plasters from a plaster of paris one to a glass fibre one, after the 2 of them had finshed my pain was now hovering at the 8 out of 10 mark, as soon as they left 2 phisios came in a got me out of bed to walk.

My pain level now went off the scale, but I gritted m teeth, closed my eyes and walked across the room, after this little trick they went away and the doctors gave me poop loads of morphine to knock me out.

2 Days later they got me climbing stairs.

1 week later I cleaned my first window.

What does this show apart from being a prat, if needed I can work even though I am in extreme pain.

The surgeon told me that it will take at least 1 year to recover and then another 3 years to get to 100% fitness, I was also instructed not to work at all in this 1st year.

Over the last 14 months I have recovered and what I could only do 12 months ago, I can now do more.

So yes there was a time I could only stand for 45 minutes before I needed to sit down, I have now upto a couple of hours.

But there has also been times when I have had to work though the pain barrier and exceed these times.

But there are after effects when I do, normally it envoles a lot of pain and the non ablity to walk later on in the day and even the next day.

So for instance 14 months after my operation on friday I cleaned the carpets in 3 apartment blocks, I started at 3pm and finshed at 7pm, the result apart from clean carpets was that I could not walk by 10pm, and I was not fit enough to leave my house until 1pm the next day, so yesterday I worked for another 4 hours doing 2 1st cleans on windows and carpet clean on 2 bedrooms and 1 livingroom.

The effect this time is I now have no feeling in my leg, but I will still be out to work tommorow.

Of course this will inprove over time, just like I have improved from45 minutes to 4 hours now.

of course you don't look at that, when someone says something then those figures can never change, so if someone is earning £100 per day from window cleaning, then they can never increase this figure to £200 or £300, if someone is  a sole trader, they can never employ mainly for the fact that they are not earning enough to pay a wage.

So what I am trying to say is, life moves on and things change, and if needed I will push past what I normally can do.

and as you have never met me, you don't really know me.

Dave Willis

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 03:41:30 pm »
We can rebuild him.

If you have so many staff and vans what the ..... did you have to be a hero for? Send them out to work whilst you recover. Ever heard of insurance at your breakfast meetings? Maybe the weight of two normal humans on one foot doesn't help?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »
well i fell asleep after reading thatZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

you really are a attention seeker ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 04:20:46 pm »
We can rebuild him.

If you have so many staff and vans what the ..... did you have to be a hero for? Send them out to work whilst you recover. Ever heard of insurance at your breakfast meetings? Maybe the weight of two normal humans on one foot doesn't help?

OK Dave W

When I first came out of hospital I did have one member of staff who could drive, but he thought he could take the p, so I sacked him, the other 2 could not drive, so I had no choise.

Also while I was still in plaster a job came my way, that required a emergency clean as the ones who was supposed to do it in Leeds had done a cowboy job.

my current member of staff also cannot drive, but I am paying for him to take driving lessons, the new part timer cn drive and this time he will replace me behind the wheel.

as for insurance, as any one knows, insurance companies will not pay out for pre existing conditions, and although I was quite bright when I was 6 and 7 for some strange reason, insurance never crossed my mind.

also from reading your posts on this and the other forum, nothing every goes wrong with you or your business, you never have problems do you.

or maybe you do?

and as for my weight, who cares if I weigh 145 kilos, apart from my legs, my ankles and spine I am in perfect shape, I am even diabetic but on my last blood tests' a couple of months ago, everything is normal, which is not bad considering I stopped taking the pills last year.

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 04:22:21 pm »
well i fell asleep after reading thatZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

you really are a attention seeker ;D ;D ;D ;D

and you are still a prick, but while I can keep quite if I want to, you can never stop being a PRICK

Frankybadboy

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 04:32:33 pm »
hydro you are really being to show your true colours now,

the thing is hydro you do have problems with your memory,have you ever had this check out,it seems to be a problem with you.on this forum and other forums,

perhaps you been on the pop again,you want to leave it,it doesnt help  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and remember to you its MR BIG PRICK thank you.

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 04:53:17 pm »
Go On the Mr Big Prick

please show where my memory fails, show the posts that are wrong and also back them up with evidence, show how I don't employ, show that I don't have a disablity, show .

how I don't charge what I do, in fact this time try and show something, and as you don't like braggers or willy wavers, why do you feel the need to post topics in riding a bike or going for a swim, how are they window cleaning related? or are you a willy waver and like to big yourself up because you fail elsewere in life.

and as all women know, its not how big it is, it's how it is used.

Dave Willis

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 05:00:44 pm »
We can rebuild him.

OK Dave W

When I first came out of hospital I did have one member of staff who could drive, but he thought he could take the p, so I sacked him, the other 2 could not drive, so I had no choise.

Also while I was still in plaster a job came my way, that required a emergency clean as the ones who was supposed to do it in Leeds had done a cowboy job.

my current member of staff also cannot drive, but I am paying for him to take driving lessons, the new part timer cn drive and this time he will replace me behind the wheel.

as for insurance, as any one knows, insurance companies will not pay out for pre existing conditions, and although I was quite bright when I was 6 and 7 for some strange reason, insurance never crossed my mind.

also from reading your posts on this and the other forum, nothing every goes wrong with you or your business, you never have problems do you.

or maybe you do?

and as for my weight, who cares if I weigh 145 kilos, apart from my legs, my ankles and spine I am in perfect shape, I am even diabetic but on my last blood tests' a couple of months ago, everything is normal, which is not bad considering I stopped taking the pills last year.

Amazing
Will you leave your body for medical scientific investigations? Did your pancreas get better or something?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 05:01:55 pm »
i dont know where to start to tell you the true. ;D ;D ;D

if you read the opening topic i wrote,i said it given me a new lease of life and window cleaning ables me to do these things,as working in a office being over weight and unfit never.

so your eye sight is going as well.glasses for you my dear friend

also mr hydro a lot of things that i do are for charity and will continue todo so,and the fitter iam,ables me todo some more challanaging events to raise a few more bob.and why,because i believe that they are people worst off than me and my family,and this is despite having a boy with alot more disabilty than you ever know about.
there are givers and takers in this lfe. ;) ;D

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 05:15:48 pm »
We can rebuild him.

OK Dave W

or maybe you do?

Amazing
Will you leave your body for medical scientific investigations? Did your pancreas get better or something?

Dave w

You are a expert on medical matters now, as you will know there are 2 types of diabeties Type 1 insulin dependant and type 2 normally controls with drugs like Metformin or diet

I have type 2 and I am supposed to take 1 50mg tablet twice a day, this I stopped doing last year, because I felt that with a change of diet (I am on a low calorie diet which allows just 1500 calories a day and 2 days of the week I fast and only consume 500 calories)

I have had 2 full fasting tests and both have come back to show that my diabeties is under control, it is not a cure, as I will always be classed as diabetic but for now it works.

Yet again I have proved my facts, please show you facts that show I am wrong or lying.

Dave Willis

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 05:36:37 pm »
Really?
There are many statements that are presented by you designed to puff you up. Only last week you were saying all your vehicles had trackers fitted. How many vehicles do you actually have Hydro?
By twisting facts around you try to make things seem a lot different to the way they are. I remember you said you went abroad every six weeks - we know that's untrue don't we.

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 05:58:51 pm »
Really?
There are many statements that are presented by you designed to puff you up. Only last week you were saying all your vehicles had trackers fitted. How many vehicles do you actually have Hydro?
By twisting facts around you try to make things seem a lot different to the way they are. I remember you said you went abroad every six weeks - we know that's untrue don't we.

Last week I said all my vechicle will be or are fitted with trackers and my merc sprinter does have a tracker, and on every new vechicle I get I will also get a tracker fitted, it helps with the insurance you know.

and yes I did have lots of holidays, I can show you my old passport if you like, but you don't want to see facts do you, it's better just to pretend you are right , and when did I say in any of my posts this year that I still have this many?

My last one was at christmas to my mates place in Comer, Ga, USA, I might even be going again in october for my birthday also he has booked tickets to a concert in Atlanta on November 3rd, mind you I still have my breaks, but these are normally in this counrty and involve nice hotels with fine food, wine and company and last for 2 or 3 days.

So come on Dave, show us your true facts, give us the details, tell us how many customers I have and who they are and what i charge, name my employees and give us their addresses, quote the tax refference number the tax man gave me for the PAYE payments.

Come on show us that you know everything and you are right and I am a lying son of a bitch.

TomCrowther

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2012, 06:05:41 pm »
Guys, there is more to life than arguing the toss about crap on a forum? Get a life...

Dave Willis

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2012, 06:06:54 pm »
 ;D very true.

Anyone for fitness?

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 06:37:48 pm »
Guys, there is more to life than arguing the toss about crap on a forum? Get a life...

I agree totally with you Tom, but at times it gets annoying that every time you post something, you are called a liar, and when you ask how have I lied or explained how things have changed, they do nothing to back up their comments.

Personally I like to help people and even the ones who attack me I have offered to help, but sometimes I think it's time to keep quite and just read the topics but not to reply with help or advice.